SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:32 pm

I noticed in most of these pics, except for the creeper pics, the word bachelor is not used. He probably tells them not to use the word bachelor laugh out loud

Oh gosh, 2nd OT coming up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:41 pm

notarose wrote:It's a feast of pics!  Thanks everyone  clapping! 

Twitter exchange:
@ChelsieRene:
@JuanPaGalavis GO @BlueJacketsNHL !!!!! #OhioPride

Reply from @JuanPaGalavis
@ChelsieRene @BlueJacketsNHL Ewwww...

Yep, that's THE Chelsey from JPG's season

I already forgot who she was laugh out loud Thanks rose!

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 6m
I need a SCOTCH... #SecondOvertime #Nervous @penguins #NHLplayoffs

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:46 pm

Awee to bad Blue Jackets won.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:36 am

https://twitter.com/klassy_kourtney/status/457715706269032449

https://twitter.com/carolinebeckerr/status/457721966112563200

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:49 am

Thanks for all of the pictures and tweets. I truly appreciate them.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:12 am

@JuanPaGalavis thanks for being our penguin buddy tonight
https://mobile.twitter.com/carfarrr/status/457728621528903680

Last edited by notarose on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Better link)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:00 am

Isabel123 wrote:https://twitter.com/klassy_kourtney/status/457715706269032449

https://twitter.com/carolinebeckerr/status/457721966112563200

These Hispanic guys behind us kept cracking me up at the penguins game. Then I turn around and it's @JuanPaGalavis pic.twitter.com/svcTlEjAix

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 43 BloiAnLIMAE-dw8

Just saw @JuanPaGalavis

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 43 Blons5nIgAAJ0Vc
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The lead usually is tied to TPTB for at least one year, maybe 2yrs? going by memory. I'm sure there are others here that know for sure. They are required to make appearances on usually GMA Kelly and Michael etc. Looks like DWTS was cancelled for him, because he didn't propose.

They have photo shoots done, and every pic of them during their attendance at events, refer back to the ABC Bachelor. They haven't participated in any of that. I'm not sure if it was a deal he made, no appearances or if they told him that's the way it was going to be.  

In that Spanish interview he explained how the show works. I mentioned I didn't hear him talk about Nikki or how his season ended. He just explained the process as the interviewer asked him to explain how it works.

As far as his work. I found this link that explains it in detail, but I know I either listened to him in an interview or he was quoted somewhere, that this foundation he is a part of, also gives him the opportunity to send used baseball bats to the kids in Venezuela so they can play baseball. I remember him saying how happy and how much they appreciate it, so I must have saw him being interviewed before the premiere? I'm not sure, but I do remember that.

JPG Work

Upon retirement from professional soccer, he started his career in the music business by promoting Venezuelan singers in Miami. Juan Pablo Galavis also serves as a sports adviser, working from the U.S. with the Venezuelan Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. His work is based on maintaining contact with Venezuelan athletes while in search of items that are of importance for the museum to display.

Galavis is focusng on creating the Cardenas Sport Foundation — a non-profit organization created to help the Venezuelan Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, teams, athletes and communities in Latin America — as well. The venture is still in the approval process with the U.S. government, but the cause is very personal to Galavis.

GA, with all due respect, it doesn't appear that the star Bachelor and his chosen one are *required* to make appearances after the ATFR. Brad (1) didn't propose and he didn't. Jason proposed to the wrong girl and he talked about having the option to do those appearances or not. I vaguely remember Travis Stork not making those appearances and he didn't propose. Charlie O'Connell, Jesse Palmer and Bob Guiney didn't propose and not sure if they did the morning shows or not. Most importantly, had those appearances been a contractual obligation, don't you think Juan Pablo and Nikki would have done them?

You're right about Juan Pablo and Nikki remaining under contract. For a year they can't discuss production secrets and Fleiss' company has exclusive rights to their services ("benefit of the bargain"). If Juan Pablo or Nikki find work in the entertainment industry and paid in excess of whatever the Bachelor contract states, Fleiss can pocket the difference. Also, if Juan and Nikki agree to a televised wedding, ABC retains that right and, in addition to the free wedding, as all the wedded Bachelor/ette's before them, both will be paid $30,000 each, for the wedding show.

IMO, if, in fact, Juan Pablo thought he was to be a contestant on DWTS, either he misunderstood or he was misled. DWTS would not be guaranteed prior to his season and only four Bachelor faces had been given the opportunity. More importantly, all the other DWTS contestants were already in training with their pros for three weeks when Juan Pablo supposedly just learn he wasn't joining them. How odd is that?

If true, Juan Pablo was, in fact, offered DWTS and the offer retracted, far worst than not proposing were those unfortunate remarks he made about a gay Bachelor.

Look, I'm a fan, but I just can't pretend what's not true and is it really necessary for everyone that posts to this thread to have only one voice?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:48 am

Happy Easter to everyone
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:49 am

Nikki posted this cute vid in IG

http://instagram.com/p/m_1tFgLnWs/
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:57 am

Someone is very happy.....

@Nikki_Ferrell: Smiling from ear to ear.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:01 am

Since I cannot edit my post I'll add this prior day tweet of JPG. I'm wondering if this is related to Nikki's recent tweet.

@JuanPaGalavis: I'm so FREAKING Lucky...
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal