SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:03 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Sorry, I've been MIA...again.  Sickness has really been running through our family lately and I'm the last to get it.  Still can't taste anything, which is so disappointing because I LOVE food!   🇳🇴 

Thanks for the great pics!  Are they together for the Tumor Hater event this weekend?  I thought I remembered it was this weekend.  Such cute pic of JP and Nikki on the beach!   yes 

I can relate with you Mommyof1, I was also sick on and off 3 months ago and lose 10 lbs since i cannot eat solid foods for 15 days. I hope your 2 kids are ok now and wishing for your full speed recovery.

:yes: tomorrow's the event and they are taking the opportunity to go on a road trip on their way to Medford.
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 57 1742550_1414733915461819_2007154911_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:10 pm

nikki_ferrell Kind of a gloomy day here in San Francisco, but still easily becoming one of my favorite cities. #SanFran #roadtrip 3h

Read more at http://web.stagram.com/n/nikki_ferrell/#3TLyBoBX8e1g88vT.99
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 57 10268823_500711046723151_245695127_n

Juan Pablo Galavis™Verified account
‏@JuanPaGalavis
A LITTLE bit grey but still STUNNING... pic.twitter.com/y71Dz6gH7H
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 57 BmFwJG_CcAAHu0Y
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:19 pm

Ida ‏@idabarattaa  2h
Just saw Nikki in San Fran! Have a nice time exploring the city @Nikki_Ferrell
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 57 BmF0CEcCYAE26pl
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:26 pm

So glad Harvey took a screenshot and tweeted the below pic. I love this particular scene.

Harvey Specter ‏@SpecterV0614  3h
#FBF Linda Familia @JuanPaGalavis @annagalavis @Nikki_Ferrell Cami & Emi
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 57 BmFn3qFIIAAL2Pl

Also, remember this scene?

Marie-Eve Fast
‏@marieevefast
This is the moment @JuanPaGalavis knew @Nikki_Ferrell was the Juan-for-him #bachelor pic.twitter.com/XyiUmlQbgq
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 57 Bg6vIr9CAAEdMQi

Last edited by Isabel123 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:40 pm

look who we met #bachelor #windyhair
2.09 pm 4/25/2014
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 57 Bcec2dd2cca411e392d00002c9c4ad70_8
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Flashback Fridays.......

Funny caption by the boys. Can't believe they are also watching "the bachelor" show.

Kolbie Checca ‏@KolbieChecca Apr 20
Prob the only cool thing to happen was this clown showing up at the game...freakin Juan Pablo pic.twitter.com/VOWblHk3fg
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 57 Blq8zIwIMAI3T7u
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:25 pm

Great pics! I didn't realize the event is tomorrow night, I thought it was tonight. They have lots of time them to explore and road trip all day today.

Yes, we are very thankful to all the fans, that share the pics of all the Reality TV cast across this whole forum!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:32 pm

Juan Pablo from #thebachelor laugh out loud
3.28 pm 4/24/2014
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 57 1515332_649218238482243_1070430456_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:10 pm

It's amazing how many pics people are taking! I don't recall ever seeing this many pics on any of the previous season laugh out loud

They are at the car rental place, that's a self serve check in/check out. I wonder why they are there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's amazing how many pics people are taking! I don't recall ever seeing this many pics on any of the previous season laugh out loud

They are at the car rental place, that's a self serve check in/check out. I wonder why they are there.

Thanks for the info GA, at first glance, i thought it was an ATM/ABM machine  giggling That pic was taken yesterday, so maybe that was the time they rented the car.

Me too, can't believe we'll get so many pics from the fans considering JPG's "notoriety"  lolpanda 

And just for kicks, i saw this tweet posted an hour ago re: JPG sighting at the airport. Pic not so clear, but the built, hair, profile and dress style definitely fits JPG. He is JPG's doppelganger. The guy has a sling back too except his is brown not black. However, the guy is alone and is travelling to ROME. And we all know that JPG is with Nikki and their point of destination is Medford and not Europe. :cutesmile!: Poor girl, she really thought it was JPG.

Brooke Nida ‏@nidabrooke  25h
I found Juan Pablo at the airport
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 57 BmGX9T7IYAEc2Ox

katie lundy ‏@ktlundee 2h
@nidabrooke WAIT IS THAT ACTUALLY HIM

Brooke Nida ‏@nidabrooke 25h
@ktlundee im pretty sure!! Hahaha. He looked towards me a couple times and it looks exactly like him!

@ktlundee holy shit.... It is him.... & he's flying to rome
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 57 BmGZk9xIEAEdGu6

Have fun in Rome baby
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 57 BmGb1E8IEAAcyH1
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:00 pm

Wow Isabel, the pic where "he" is seated is a ringer!  

Ditto, GuardianAngel & Isabel, so glad fans of the couple & friends/acquaintances of JPG are posting pics.  You've found oodles of images however a very small number of them actually come from Nikki or JPG.  The paparazzi isn't following,fortunately, given that Camilla is part of the equation.  I've also noticed that media often uses pics from our couple's instagram account as of late.

Kudos for all the wonderful finds  beatingheart

This was just posted:
https://mobile.twitter.com/SFGiants/status/459847646568390656

Last edited by notarose on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:35 pm

notarose wrote:Wow Isabel, the pic where "he" is seated is a ringer!  

Ditto, GuardianAngel & Isabel, so glad fans of the couple & friends/acquaintances of JPG are posting pics.  You've found oodles of images however a very small number of them actually come from Nikki or JPG.  The paparazzi isn't following,fortunately, given that Camilla is part of the equation.  I've also noticed that media often uses pics from our couple's instagram account as of late.

Kudos for all the wonderful finds  beatingheart

This was just posted:
https://mobile.twitter.com/SFGiants/status/459847646568390656

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 57 BmG0_3RCEAAICEN

Of course, they are probably going to a San Fran Giants game, they are at home playing Cleveland.

That poor girl thinking he was JPG, but holy smokes, it looks just like him. As soon as I would have seen the feet, then I would have known, that's not him. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal