SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:05 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Thanks, Blu.  He was arrogant on Andi's season, can imagine what his own season will do to his ego ~ unless TPTB throw him under the bus.  

I sort of thought that when I read about the pig face during a commercial. No disrespect to farmers, but I don't think they were showing a pig face to show their support for the hard working farmers across the country/world.

I'm not sure if this was posted, but something else to watch out for.

Robert Mills @Millsy11374 · 16h 16 hours ago
And tomorrow in #DWTS an EVEN LONGER promo for #TheBachelor

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by sanlee088 Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:12 pm

Thanks GA. I will be watching for DWTS and the new preview. Smiley
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Does anyone have a link to the promo shown last night? I didn't see it (live in South Africa)

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:41 pm

We have another month and a half to see if the Top 4 pecking order changes. 

Unless, of course, YSK (Yee Spoiler King) and everybody else is 1000000% certain this time. *chuckle chuckle*
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:09 pm

Oh I'm sure Whitney is F.   I posted weeks ago that  Geographically - she was the only one he'd choose. No one who lives in California was going to date CS long term or move to Iowa. Thanks again to all the amazing sleuthers here who figured it out!!!
But I am surprised that Becca lost the next gig.   I dont have any problem with someone being sad on the ATFR in July, about being dumped in May, and then feeling ready to date again - starting in September.  She wouldnt exactly be mourning a long term exclusive, relationship.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:34 pm

I doubt they will throw him under the bus, most likely he will be thrown under several women.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:35 pm

tigertiz wrote:Oh I'm sure Whitney is F.   I posted weeks ago that  Geographically - she was the only one he'd choose.   No one who lives in California was going to date CS long term or move to Iowa. Thanks again to all the amazing sleuthers here who figured it out!!!
But I am surprised that Becca lost the next gig.   I dont have any problem with someone being sad on the ATFR in July, about being dumped in May, and then feeling ready to date again - starting in September.  She wouldnt exactly be mourning a long term exclusive, relationship.

I don't think she lost it, it seems like his personal prediction only based on past picks.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:49 pm

He has said so many things especially way ahead of time, that never play out to fruition. I will wait and see.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:21 pm

I am actually wondering if Becca got turned off on TPTB during filming? I kind of thought that was what happened with Lindsey, I do believe if she had wanted to be the bachelorette, they would have picked her over Des.

Also, RS has been wrong about the bachelorette pick so many times it is humorous. All during Brad 2.0. it was Emily, until opps, it turned out that she was F1. Then during Ben it was many people. During Sean it was going to be Lindsey. Andi is the only one he has had right from start to finish, but then again, I thought he had someone very close to Clare feeding him info all along on JPG's season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I doubt they will throw him under the bus, most likely he will be thrown under several women.

cantstopl I'm sure he would love just that.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:01 pm

They could still offer the gig to Clare, she may not want it if she finds a boyfreind before then. Heck the racoon or other wildlife could assist her along through the season. I'd like to see her find someone.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:04 pm

Luvstruck wrote:They could still offer the gig to Clare, she may not want it if she finds a boyfreind before then. Heck the racoon or other wildlife could assist her along through the season. I'd like to see her find someone.

Here's hoping she finds a boyfriend, fast! :pout

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+118
RealityEscape
KB_Mom
lurker11
HelCat
Maddy