SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:03 pm

It started with him taking photos with the Republican Governor of Texas, Rick Perry (a true buffoon in my opinion). Has there been anything beyond that? I don't really know.

I agree being on the bachelor would not be a wise choice for anyone wanting a political career.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:12 pm

It wasnt just meeting Rick Perry at the State Fair.

But Perry was hardly the first Republican 2016 hopeful to meet Soules, who has been ubiquitous at the State Fair and around Des Moines in recent days. Earlier this month, Sens. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio met the reality television star at the annual party hosted by Iowa GOP bigwig Bruce Rastetter. “Rubio Gains Notice, But ‘Batchelorette‘ Hunk Steals Show,” blared the Des Moines Register in a headline on Sunday.
http://time.com/3107601/bachelor-bachelorette-chris-soules-iowa-2016/
Apparently that Rastetter party is quite a big deal in Iowa. Chris was rubbing shoulders with all the Iowa bigwigs, in addition to presidential wanna be candidates.  This led some of us to wonder about future aspirations.   He didnt need the money . He  clearly would have no problem dating lots of beautiful women in Cedar Rapids or Des Moines, after his appearance in The Bachelorette.  (All the rejects on this show have women throwing themselves at them afterwards).  He has no wine to sell or company to promote (Firestone, Flajnik, Womack).  There has to be Some Reason that he wanted to be the Bachelor. I think he wants a high profile for a reason. Aspirations of a  political future? Being on the show sure didnt hurt Sean's reputation. It could work.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:17 pm

tigertiz wrote:It wasnt just meeting Rick Perry at the State Fair.

But Perry was hardly the first Republican 2016 hopeful to meet Soules, who has been ubiquitous at the State Fair and around Des Moines in recent days. Earlier this month, Sens. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio met the reality television star at the annual party hosted by Iowa GOP bigwig Bruce Rastetter. “Rubio Gains Notice, But ‘Batchelorette‘ Hunk Steals Show,” blared the Des Moines Register in a headline on Sunday.
http://time.com/3107601/bachelor-bachelorette-chris-soules-iowa-2016/
Apparently that Rastetter party is quite a big deal in Iowa. Chris was rubbing shoulders with all the Iowa bigwigs, in addition to presidential wanna be candidates.  This led some of us to wonder about future aspirations.   He didnt need the money . He  clearly would have no problem dating lots of beautiful women in Cedar Rapids or Des Moines, after his appearance in The Bachelorette.  (All the rejects on this show have women throwing themselves at them afterwards).  He has no wine to sell or company to promote (Firestone, Flajnik, Womack).  There has to be Some Reason that he wanted to be the Bachelor. I think he wants a high profile for a reason. Aspirations of a  political future?  Being on the show sure didnt hurt Sean's reputation.  It could work.

Apparently, he met with every obnoxious Republican politician I can't stand. There are some really good Republican party politicians. He met with the idiots and tea party extremists. As a scientist, I HATE Ted Cruz, he could fall of the face of the earth and I would celebrate.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:20 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+118
RealityEscape
KB_Mom
lurker11
HelCat
Maddy