SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:47 pm

I don't find Chris boring at all. I'm really excited that he will be the lead. I already skipped Ben's and JPG's, so I'm looking forward to this one.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by LindaPete Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:17 am

I sincerely hope you all remember how boring you think farmers are the next time you are hungry! As someone who works in the United States' largest industry (yes, over 300 careers in agriculture and over 21% of the nation's workforce are employed in agriculture) I'm rather offended that several of you think that being a farmer is a negative or boring thing. Is that  all that defines Chris? I doubt others would define me only in those parameters.

Which profession shall we drag through the mud next? Remember how boring the Prince was, or Jake the pilot? Let's talk a bit more about the person and not the profession.

Can't we just all get along?
LindaPete
LindaPete

Female Posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:42 am

LindaPete wrote:I sincerely hope you all remember how boring you think farmers are the next time you are hungry! As someone who works in the United States' largest industry (yes, over 300 careers in agriculture and over 21% of the nation's workforce are employed in agriculture) I'm rather offended that several of you think that being a farmer is a negative or boring thing. Is that  all that defines Chris? I doubt others would define me only in those parameters.

Which profession shall we drag through the mud next? Remember how boring the Prince was, or Jake the pilot? Let's talk a bit more about the person and not the profession.

Good Post

That's why to me the "enjoy the farm" comment form Arie was meant to be a dig. As if that's all there is about Chris and as if his extremely stable and VERY successful career(in agriculture) is anything to be ashamed of...

Last edited by chloep on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:25 am

Have they announced it yet?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:38 am

The interview with Chris was short and sweet. Maybe I am prejudiced by his low-key personality (which others consider boring), but he came off very well in a humble sort of way. They even fed him! Probably because he resembles Oliver Twist with those "souleful" eyes.

There was a recap complete with limo arrival, Santa Anita and the airplane hometown stunt, with considerable footage of him with his family. He discussed his family support as the most important aspect of this experience.

Hopefully the video will be online sometime today.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:49 am

Chris is a great guy and I wish that he just tried to find a good woman on his own. But since he agreed to become the Bach I'm looking forward to watching him. I really like his low key and humble personality I hope that the franchise doesn't corrupt him.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:59 am

LindaPete wrote:I sincerely hope you all remember how boring you think farmers are the next time you are hungry! As someone who works in the United States' largest industry (yes, over 300 careers in agriculture and over 21% of the nation's workforce are employed in agriculture) I'm rather offended that several of you think that being a farmer is a negative or boring thing. Is that  all that defines Chris? I doubt others would define me only in those parameters.

clapping! clapping! clapping!

I'd like to add it's a insult to call him farmer he has a name he didn't call Andi lawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:00 am

[quote="Beagle"]I don't find Chris boring at all. I'm really excited that he will be the lead. I already skipped Ben's and JPG's, so I'm looking forward to this one.[/quote] clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:03 am

I'm actually looking forward to it. He's the Brad type for me. Sweet hot and successful!

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:03 am

Arie little dig at Chris just shows Arie hasn't changed one bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:03 am

Personally, I don't think it's the profession most are referring to as "boring", but the cast person chosen to fill the shoes of TB and his lifestyle. In this case, clown shoes. (TB's shoes are clown shoes--filling them is silly)
Little to no character development of this main(Chris) was shown last season. We got that he is a rich farmer from small town America. We got that he is in his 30's. We got that he has a past arrest history. Other than that--we will get the spin of TB, rags and people crawling out of the woodwork to toot their horns. We got little of his personality except for a couple mild mannered dates and some mild to not so mild confrontation(pushy) probably incited by cue cards and TPTB.
His lifestyle living in small town America got quite a bit of discussion, as it should, imo. Many past contestants aspire to city life and to extend their 15 mins of fame.  I would not be at all surprised to see if this is not one of the highlights the next season picks up on---a Green Acres Theme. To me, with this franchise, it lends to a lot of snark and probably not what the main's family was hoping.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:43 am

Kashathediva wrote:

Personally, I don't think it's the profession most are referring to as "boring", but the cast person chosen to fill the shoes of TB and his lifestyle. In this case, clown shoes. (TB's shoes are clown shoes--filling them is silly)
Little to no character development of this main(Chris) was shown last season. We got that he is a rich farmer from small town America. We got that he is in his 30's. We got that he has a past arrest history. Other than that--we will get the spin of TB, rags and people crawling out of the woodwork to toot their horns. We got little of his personality except for a couple mild mannered dates and some mild to not so mild confrontation(pushy) probably incited by cue cards and TPTB.
His lifestyle living in small town America got quite a bit of discussion, as it should, imo. Many past contestants aspire to city life and to extend their 15 mins of fame.  I would not be at all surprised to see if this is not one of the highlights the next season picks up on---a Green Acres Theme. To me, with this franchise, it lends to a lot of snark and probably not what the main's family was hoping.

I totally agree. I really don't even think of his profession when I wonder if he will be able to carry the show. I would say the same if he was a lawyer….or a baseball player.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+118
RealityEscape
KB_Mom
lurker11
HelCat
Maddy