SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by pander3575 Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:31 pm

Max64 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
Max64 wrote:
JBF wrote:Gee, I initially thought that was Nick. Gotta re-watch  :Bendog

Look fast cuz otherwise you'll miss it!
on the GD?  If so didn't he have a sweater on and not a suit?

His sweater kind of has a collar on it, and that is the same outfit Andi is wearing during the group date party
To me it looks like a suit and not a sweater with collar. Didn't Andi have on a longer necklace on the GP too than the one in the picture. Could that picture be from a RC that is in Brussels maybe or a prior one? Of course I must say I'm not good at this at all so I could and probably am.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:54 pm

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 74 6Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 74 Capture-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:56 pm

I don't know, it looks more like Chris has a suit on, but Andi's necklace looks the same to me?? You see a bit of her bare shoulder too

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:03 pm

Max64 wrote:I don't know, it looks more like Chris has a suit on, but Andi's necklace looks the same to me??  You see a bit of her bare shoulder too
Yes I see the necklace now. Maybe it is a sweater and the picture was just not in good. It probably is the GDR then.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:04 pm

Has this location been determined?

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 74 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:39 pm

In the kissing scene he is wearing a sweater. There is a shot of his back on the video below that looks just like the collar on the kissing scene.

http://tvline.com/2014/06/19/the-bachelorette-video-preview-jj-chris-argue-over-andi/?linkId=8569282
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:42 pm

Beagle wrote:In the kissing scene he is wearing a sweater. There is a shot of his back on the video below that looks just like the collar on the kissing scene.

http://tvline.com/2014/06/19/the-bachelorette-video-preview-jj-chris-argue-over-andi/?linkId=8569282

Marcus is wearing a grey suit jacket like the one in the SC.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:21 pm

notarose wrote:
Beagle wrote:In the kissing scene he is wearing a sweater. There is a shot of his back on the video below that looks just like the collar on the kissing scene.

If you notice the arm that's holding Andis neck is bare, like Chris pulling the sweater sleeves up. Hard to do that with a suit jacket and dress shirt. Also the collar of Marcus shirt is pretty visible through his jacket.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:24 pm

Beagle wrote:
notarose wrote:

If you notice the arm that's holding Andis neck is bare, like Chris pulling the sweater sleeves up. Hard to do that with a suit jacket and dress shirt. Also the collar of Marcus shirt is pretty visible through his jacket.

Yes, that's definitely Chris, you can see it better when in the preview. I'm curious as to the location in the SC above, it's not from a RC that has already taken place.. Maybe this week?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:28 pm

Max64 wrote:
Beagle wrote:
notarose wrote:

Yes, that's definitely Chris, you can see it better when in the preview.  I'm curious as to the location in the SC above, it's not from a RC that has already taken place.. Maybe this week?

yes  Agree, I think it's Chris too.
Isn't it from epi 6 GD?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:05 pm

Max64 wrote:Has this location been determined?

That was from the RC at Mohegan Sun in Conn. Epi 4. She had the meltdown with Eric that night.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:53 pm

Beagle wrote:
Max64 wrote:Has this location been determined?

That was from the RC at Mohegan Sun in Conn. Epi 4. She had the meltdown with Eric that night.

Ah, thank you! I couldn't see the tie. silly me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+71
2observe
Luvvy
sbolduc
Rosepetal
sdmom