SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:14 pm

Beagle wrote:
Max64 wrote:Has this location been determined?

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 75 5

That was from the RC at Mohegan Sun in Conn. Epi 4. She had the meltdown with Eric that night.

There are so many Andi meltdowns it is easy to get confused!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:11 am

Max64 wrote:Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 75 Capture-1

What screams out to me in this pic is that she has her lips together for that kiss...no tongue for Chris. Not seeing any chemistry there...he is firmly in the friend zone...which is fine by me since I would be quite happy with him as the next Bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:16 am

I would be more than happy with him as the next bachelor.  :bigsmile: 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:32 am

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 75 AA5C4054-50F8-47AA-8922-E65BF19014A0_zps6b9lykzr

FYI - Chris's article obviously hasn't effected the friendship  with nick.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:00 am

Is that sweat on his shirt or did she spill something on him? It could be shadows I guess.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:13 am

pander3575 wrote:Is that sweat on his shirt or did she spill something on him?  It could be shadows I guess.

My bet is a spilt drink haha few too many chandies with his bachelor bro - Andi won't be happy that the bromances live on haha.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:17 am

I think all the contestants should go on for the friendships from the show and if love comes to it's just an added bonus. He looks cute in that picture.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:35 am

Re-watching many clips, you can't help but notice all of the...

Little Things...

There is an oddball way that they edit this show.

During the evening portion of the mime date, we hear Andi narrate with the following screenshots:

"Today was a lot of fun with the guys"
... Andi and guys in dark, hard to make out faces

"... and I'm looking forward to tonight"
... all guys still in the dark but CHRIS walking under a light so he appears as if he is this "flashbulb"

Andi to the guys: "Here we are"
... and empty couch is shown.

The editors are having a FIELD DAY with "hidden" Chris this season. Frequently popping in and out of focus and getting The Light periodically.

Another favorite of mine on the Mime Date ("there are no mimes in Iowa… guaranteed")

Chris’ face is covered by his arm next to a scowling Nick when Andi comments “Why would you be on a group date when you are feeling strongly for somebody?” She then continues “but the other part of ME is… you’re here. You are not going anywhere on the group date so you might as well take advantage of the moment.”

In other words, she is NOT talking about Nick. She taking about HER SELF. Chris conveniently covers his face when she says she is feeling strongly about somebody while TV viewers think Nick is "feeling strongly".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:14 pm

emad0722 wrote:Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 75 AA5C4054-50F8-47AA-8922-E65BF19014A0_zps6b9lykzr

FYI - Chris's article obviously hasn't effected the friendship  with nick.

He looks really good in that picture!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:24 pm

JBF wrote:Re-watching many clips, you can't help but notice all of the...

Little Things...

There is an oddball way that they edit this show.

During the evening portion of the mime date, we hear Andi narrate with the following screenshots:

"Today was a lot of fun with the guys"
... Andi and guys in dark, hard to make out faces

"... and I'm looking forward to tonight"
... all guys still in the dark but CHRIS walking under a light so he appears as if he is this "flashbulb"

Andi to the guys: "Here we are"
... and empty couch is shown.

The editors are having a FIELD DAY with "hidden" Chris this season. Frequently popping in and out of focus and getting The Light periodically.

Another favorite of mine on the Mime Date ("there are no mimes in Iowa… guaranteed")

Chris’ face is covered by his arm next to a scowling Nick when Andi comments “Why would you be on a group date when you are feeling strongly for somebody?” She then continues “but the other part of ME is… you’re here. You are not going anywhere on the group date so you might as well take advantage of the moment.”

In other words, she is NOT talking about Nick. She taking about HER SELF. Chris conveniently covers his face when she says she is feeling strongly about somebody while TV viewers think Nick is "feeling strongly".

Interesting JBF, I'll have to go and rewatch. If I had the time and the patience it would be fascinating to go back and rewatch Jillian's season and see how much of Reid was "shown". If I remember correctly he was a fair amount and that's what was so confusing, but I do think Reid had more interactions with Jillian through out the show.

Ya know I would think TP's would change up dates from season to season. It was always episode 3, and usually and adrenaline date, or now, episode 5.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:32 pm

Yeah but Jillian's season was back in 2009. We were all more "innocent" back then. When you go back and re-watch, you pick up things you wouldn't have noticed at a time preceding Jake/Ali/Brad/Ashley/Ben/Emily/Sean/Des/Juan. Each season, you are forced to recharge your batteries and say to yourself "Just what will they surprise us with THIS time around?"

My overall "feel" is this...

She is a kissing bandit with Brian (despite his cautiousness), Marcus, Nick and Josh... all in equal proportions so the average viewer (who is not aware of the "spoiled" top four) is totally unsure which guy is the frontrunner. Yet all four look like "smokescreens" to me with too-too much in my face. It does feel like the storyline is more about The Guys than Andi... each learning to "open up" with her.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:43 pm

pander3575 wrote:Is that sweat on his shirt or did she spill something on him?  It could be shadows I guess.

It's hot, hot, hot in the Midwest: I'd say sweat  giggling 
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+71
2observe
Luvvy
sbolduc
Rosepetal
sdmom