SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 30 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:45 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I agree, why is Nikki the victim here?  You are right CT did change my opinions of her.

She says she loves JPG but she doesn't show it.  Andi made fun of JPG, contributed to the negativity that Nikki was so bothered by and still she defends Andi and gets mad at JPG because he is happy when someone understands how he might have been hurt by Andi.  

This is a pet peeve of mine, so maybe I am a JPG.  But you can say ILY all you want, when you don't show it with your actions they are just hollow words.

JPG cared about Nikki, at least I saw caring, but he didn't say ILY, but he showed caring, which he didn't get in return.

I think they are both flawed people who will be better off with someone more like them who communicates like they do.

But Nikki as the victim and poor Nikki, nope I think Nikki needs to learn a little too.  Love isn't just a word, you have to show and act it too.

I wouldn't call Nikki a victim, but I can't help feeling some sympathy, since I think JPG's reaction or non-reaction proves that he never loved her. No, he didn't say he did, but he sure did his best to confuse her with the language/culture argument. Like "I feel something really special for you, but you're not understanding just how special, because you don't speak spanish and we Venezuelans don't say 'te amo' until we want to marry someone unlike you Americans with your 'I love you'. So I can't say ILY, because I only 'te quieres mucho' or 'te adoro', which almost means the same, but not really. Not my fault you don't understand what my words mean". So basically she kept thinking he kind of loves her and is moments away from wanting forever, but then after his reaction to the breakup she realized that was never the case and she was fighting for nothing all this time. I would feel a bit robbed if I were her. And say what you want about her behaviour, I don't think she could've done anything to make him love her. He wasn't looking for forever.

Oh and what is up with JPG's following and unfollowing crap? Is she playing with Nikki or the fans? Seems like childish games to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:27 pm

mindless wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I agree, why is Nikki the victim here?  You are right CT did change my opinions of her.

She says she loves JPG but she doesn't show it.  Andi made fun of JPG, contributed to the negativity that Nikki was so bothered by and still she defends Andi and gets mad at JPG because he is happy when someone understands how he might have been hurt by Andi.  

This is a pet peeve of mine, so maybe I am a JPG.  But you can say ILY all you want, when you don't show it with your actions they are just hollow words.

JPG cared about Nikki, at least I saw caring, but he didn't say ILY, but he showed caring, which he didn't get in return.

I think they are both flawed people who will be better off with someone more like them who communicates like they do.

But Nikki as the victim and poor Nikki, nope I think Nikki needs to learn a little too.  Love isn't just a word, you have to show and act it too.

I wouldn't call Nikki a victim, but I can't help feeling some sympathy, since I think JPG's reaction or non-reaction proves that he never loved her. No, he didn't say he did, but he sure did his best to confuse her with the language/culture argument. Like "I feel something really special for you, but you're not understanding just how special, because you don't speak spanish and we Venezuelans don't say 'te amo' until we want to marry someone unlike you Americans with your 'I love you'. So I can't say ILY, because I only 'te quieres mucho' or 'te adoro', which almost means the same, but not really. Not my fault you don't understand what my words mean". So basically she kept thinking he kind of loves her and is moments away from wanting forever, but then after his reaction to the breakup she realized that was never the case and she was fighting for nothing all this time. I would feel a bit robbed if I were her. And say what you want about her behaviour, I don't think she could've done anything to make him love her. He wasn't looking for forever.

Oh and what is up with JPG's following and unfollowing crap? Is she playing with Nikki or the fans? Seems like childish games to me.
ITA with you. He just played and played and played whilst loving only himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:49 pm

see2love wrote:
mindless wrote:

ITA with you. He just played and played and played whilst loving only himself.

DITTO. ....like a fiddle.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:48 pm

I can only hope to never again see his smug face as he says "ees ok."

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:00 pm

This was my post after the second episode of CT, an I stand by this opinion if it's true that they have broken up...

Getting back to Nikki, I really didn't care one way or the other about her during the bachelorette what made me root for them as a couple was because of the hate or the dislike they received after their season, I root for the underdog, but the more I see this edit version of their relationship it makes me change my views I am starting to see that JP is a major manipulator and Nikki is like a silly little girl in love..... JP has been around Nikki and knew how she would react to the cameras, he is no fool I have a feeling this is a setup from him to finally dump Nikki and he will not receive the backlash, people will applaud him from getting rid of the immature ice queen.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:04 pm

^^^
I remembered that, as I was saying the same thing--JPa being the manipulator. Nikki hates the lack of privacy, I can't see her going on another reality show for herself but for him ( to fix his image)

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:29 pm

I am not an Andi fan but i am glad now she remained friends with her. She could have been a part of this bachelor franchise but chose to stand in the cold with JPG. That is loyalty in my books and for him to go on posting his pics like nothing happened just shows what a callous person he is. Imagine if she had cut tirs with andi like he wanted, she woukd b all by herslf while the world shouts "we told you so"

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:40 pm

see2love wrote:I am not an Andi fan but i am glad now she remained friends with her. She could have been a part of this bachelor franchise but chose to stand in the cold with JPG. That is loyalty in my books and for him to go on posting his pics like nothing happened just shows what a callous person he is. Imagine if she had cut tirs with andi like he wanted, she woukd b all by herslf while the world shouts "we told you so"

I agree. And I appreciate your opinion. I still like Nikki, she is brutally honest and a little naive but a good person.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:41 pm

Wonder which one will make a profit from the breakup first?
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:41 pm

I wonder if Andi will introduce her to Chad. He seemed to like Christy and even posted a pic of her and Nikki looks similar so it might be a match. He's Josh approved so no drama there.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:42 pm

see2love wrote:I am not an Andi fan but i am glad now she remained friends with her. She could have been a part of this bachelor franchise but chose to stand in the cold with JPG. That is loyalty in my books and for him to go on posting his pics like nothing happened just shows what a callous person he is. Imagine if she had cut tirs with andi like he wanted, she woukd b all by herslf while the world shouts "we told you so"

Exactly, when the world was dogging Nikki out for staying with JP, Andi was her friend and still is.... I am glad Andi is there for her, because Andi was there from the beginning....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Alanna wrote:I wonder if Andi will introduce her to Chad. He seemed to like Christy and even posted a pic of her and Nikki looks similar so it might be a match. He's Josh approved so no drama there.

This is just my opinion, but after a long distance thing that didn't work out, it might be better for Nikki to find a guy in KC to give her all the love and attention she may want or need.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly