SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 31 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by timfan Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:54 pm

I saw a article on Hollywood life that said andi is relieved that nikki and Juan p are not together anymore she believes nikki deserved somebody so much better and wants to set her up with someone when she comes to her wedding
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:04 pm

see2love wrote:I am not an Andi fan but i am glad now she remained friends with her. She could have been a part of this bachelor franchise but chose to stand in the cold with JPG. That is loyalty in my books and for him to go on posting his pics like nothing happened just shows what a callous person he is. Imagine if she had cut tirs with andi like he wanted, she woukd b all by herslf while the world shouts "we told you so"

She has her best friend , friends and family in KC that I am sure she is leaning on in this time. She has not seen Andi in over a year that is not someone that you depend on.

What is Juan suppose to do ? They broke up and he is moving on just like she will eventually do.

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:07 pm

I meant a frind in the bachelor francise that will stand up for her

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:13 pm

whit90 wrote:
see2love wrote:I am not an Andi fan but i am glad now she remained friends with her. She could have been a part of this bachelor franchise but chose to stand in the cold with JPG. That is loyalty in my books and for him to go on posting his pics like nothing happened just shows what a callous person he is. Imagine if she had cut tirs with andi like he wanted, she woukd b all by herslf while the world shouts "we told you so"

She has her best friend , friends and family in KC that I am sure she is leaning on in this time. She has not seen Andi in over a year that is not someone that you depend on.

What is Juan suppose to do ?  They broke up and he is moving on just like she will eventually do.

IMO - I think people can be friends even if they don't see each other all the time and live far apart. With technology - FaceTime, skype, texting, etc you can keep connected. I live on the west coast and my BF lives on the east cost….I can definitely depend on her. I don't think we know the status of their friendship.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:29 pm

My best friend lives across the country from me. We have managed to stay in touch for decades, sometimes more frequently than others. Real friendship can survive many obstacles and life challenges.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:31 pm

eliza3 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

What is Juan suppose to do ?  They broke up and he is moving on just like she will eventually do.

IMO - I think people can be friends even if they don't see each other all the time and live far apart.  With
technology -  FaceTime, skype, texting, etc you can keep connected.   I live on the west coast and my BF lives on the east cost….I can definitely depend on her.   I don't think we know the status of their friendship.

I agree that it is easy with technology now to keep in touch but they are not best friends they each have their own. Also how long did you know your best friend before you moved away from each other ?

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:38 pm

It doesn't matter how long you have known someone, if the bond is there it's there..... Andi and Nikki share a bond on the bachelor, Nikki could probably go to Andi when no one else could understand her or them as a couple Andi was probably her ear.... Nikki even said last week that Andi has always wanted what was best for them......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Alanna wrote:I wonder if Andi will introduce her to Chad. He seemed to like Christy and even posted a pic of her and Nikki looks similar so it might be a match. He's Josh approved so no drama there.

Great idea! They want Nikki had their wedding and this would be perfect. Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:23 pm

Well if I didn't visit here I would know they were broken up thanks to the stories on People, E! online, and other websites.

Their relationship was a trainwreck from the beginning so this all feels like a fitting end. They both got something out of this deal. Nikki got additional paychecks (CT, appearances) and some more travel. JuanPa got even more attention (which is what he craves more than a relationship) and also paychecks. Now they both get to go on their merry way. I suspect Nikki will fade to the background while JuanPa will try everything to keep his name and his stupid smirk/wink out there for all to see. Rolling Eyes

I can't muster up sympathy for either one of them. Nikki let JuanPa humiliate her months ago and she still stuck around. And JuanPa is just an attention whore who used Nikki to stay in the media.

But I am looking forward to more juicy details coming out. I know they will eventually. JuanPa has loose lips and Nikki looks like she doesn't give a f&%k so she might talk too. plotting

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 31 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 31 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:20 pm

I doubt very much that Nikki will need to be set up with a guy by Andi plus I'm pretty sure she can find her own date if there's actually a wedding to go someday.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Of course Nikki can get her own date but I bet Andi has been talking with Nikki and offering support. Hence why Josh and Andi knew what was going on. I think the poster was just trying to stay positive for Nikki. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:57 am

umngirl wrote:Well if I didn't visit here I would know they were broken up thanks to the stories on People, E! online, and other websites.

Their relationship was a trainwreck from the beginning so this all feels like a fitting end. They both got something out of this deal. Nikki got additional paychecks (CT, appearances) and some more travel. JuanPa got even more attention (which is what he craves more than a relationship) and also paychecks. Now they both get to go on their merry way. I suspect Nikki will fade to the background while JuanPa will try everything to keep his name and his stupid smirk/wink out there for all to see. Rolling Eyes

I can't muster up sympathy for either one of them. Nikki let JuanPa humiliate her months ago and she still stuck around. And JuanPa is just an attention whore who used Nikki to stay in the media.

But I am looking forward to more juicy details coming out. I know they will eventually. JuanPa has loose lips and Nikki looks like she doesn't give a f&%k so she might talk too. plotting

LOL i pretty much agree.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly