SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:14 pm

Ok.... Has JP or Nikki said that she was at the World series because of JP connections I don't follow them on SM......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:35 pm

JP got all those perks too, and then some. I'm kinda glad she walked away with something to be honest... for all the crap she went through.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:25 pm

bleuberry wrote:JP got all those perks too, and then some. I'm kinda glad she walked away with something to be honest... for all the crap she went through.

I am sorry, but what crap did she go through. I don't understand why it is bad to not say ILY if you are not there. Truly to me what would have been far worse was to lie and say he did. Nikki knew the truth. JPG cares about her, I personally think he cares about her a lot. He is a man with a child and thank God he takes that seriously. I don't think for JPG, ILY can come until he sees that the person will be good for Camila too. I appreciate this, but then again, I had a sister who constantly put her loves before my niece and my niece suffered for it. So fun listening to an 8 year old cry why can't mommy love me enough to want to spend time with me and this was with a father who doted on her. So I am perfectly fine with JPG putting Camila first.

I wouldn't want the Nikki I saw on CT to be a step-mother either. Was it nice of JPG to say he felt like he had two daughters? Nope, it sucked, but the reality of what I saw is that the real Nikki was no where mature, nice or caring enough to be a great step-mom. My opinion, if yours differs great.

But, thank goodness JPG is particular about who he wants to have in Camila's life. Unlike other single parents, say Jason who proposed to three women in less than a year, JPG takes that seriously. Good for him.

Can Nikki be a great mom some day? Probably, but I don't think the woman I saw on CT is ready. And I will never ever criticize a man for putting his child first. I wish more men did.

Oh and Nikki got plenty, and as she told us in L&S, she even got her ILY, so really she got everything she wanted. Truth is I don't think Nikki liked JPG all that much. That is fine, but she didn't suffer all that much. When your own stubbornness has you stay with a man you don't really like then that is on you not him. If she truly felt about JPG the way Andi did then why the heck did she stay with him. That makes her the problem to me.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:29 pm

I do think Nikki wanted to be that franchise it couple, totally in love with a ring on her finger and a wedding in the future, much like Andi and Josh. I don't think she came in wanting what she ended up getting... she'll be fine, he will be too.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:42 pm

bleuberry wrote:I do think Nikki wanted to be that franchise it couple, totally in love with a ring on her finger and a wedding in the future, much like Andi and Josh. I don't think she came in wanting what she ended up getting... she'll be fine, he will be too.

I get that, I do. But she is not the first or last to leave without the ring on the finger. Jesse's F1 got a plane ticket. Charlie, who I love, gave Sarah a promise ring. Travis gave Sarah "the ring on a string". Brad 1.0 did a nah, I don't even want to date you. Or even better, he could have pulled a Jake and got engaged and then publicly humiliated her during Andi's season on air.

Overall, Nikki got some nice jewelry, 50K from reality tv, went to lots of free baseball games including the world series and a free trip to Bali. In the long run she did much better than Vienna did. Plus, JPG probably was actually sexually attracted to Nikki. Vienna claims Jake never was.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:08 pm

They don't get to keep the rings if the break up is within two years so from that perspective the lack of proposal made no difference.

Did I like the way JP treated Nikki? No. I didn't like the way he treated any of the women. Just not my personal cup of tea.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:27 am

stuckinsc wrote:Brought over from the fan thread with permission.

Post by soccerm3m Today at 9:41 pm
I saw that you could buy this week’s Life & Style magazine online so I went ahead and bought it.  My curiosity was getting the better of me.  I apologize for any typos ahead of time.  Here is a summary of the article:
• They tried hard.  Nikki felt like there were times when she tried harder but both wanted it to work.  She said they got to point where they were both exhausted from trying so hard.
• They start with her how she posted her IG rant about “Isn’t it pathetic……even worth a second of it” on 10/26.  Fans were thrilled that she finally realized that she could do better than JP and was moving on.
• Nikki was silent about what went down with JP until she sat down with L&S on 11/1 in Atlantic City.
• She said JP broke up with her via text messages on her birthday weekend.  She had tears in her eyes as she said it.  It all played out over a couple of days right before her bday.  They were going back and forth texting.  He was questioning the relationship and she was questioning it back. She sent the text back stating they should fight for their relationship and try and work it out. He never responded.
• Nikki was pissed by JP’s silence meaning he did not want to fight any more for the relationship.  She was angry and posted her IG post.  She said she should not have done it – she is impulsive.  She blocked him from Twitter and deleted his phone number although she has the number memorized.
• She did not want the bust-up to ruin her bday celebration with her friends so she pushed it under the rug.  She needed to process everything.
• They reconnected a few days later.  There was not a fight but just a sad acknowledgement that they were wasting each other’s time. Neither of them were happy.  She said the breakup was mutual.
• Why didn’t she say no long ago? JP did not propose but Nikki said she would have accepted if he had proposed.  She confessed that she did love him on overnight date in St. Lucia – he did not say it back and did not say it for months while they were dating.  She loved him and she wanted to let him know how she felt. She knew he would not say it back.
• They argued about him not saying the L word on CT.  He said he had to do with Venezuelan culture but she said it had to do with feelings.  She said it was hard when she was not hearing it back.
• JP did come around and say it but will keep details private because it was really special.
• ILU was not enough.  JP opened up emotionally but was not willing to move from Miami even though he can do his job as a consultant from anywhere.  Long distance was hard.  They saw each other every 2 weeks and have a great time – both love sports and lazy Saturdays watching ESPN and eating pizza but it was the time in between that was so hard.  You can not do long distance forever.
• Nikki works as pediatric nurse in KC and was not willing to relocate either.  They talked about moving to LA but she realized her life was in KC.  They were not willing to make the sacrifices or compromises to meet in the middle and make it work.
• It did not help that photos or stories emerged of JP getting close to other woman during time apart or that people would tweet her to leave him.  It is hard being in public eye.  She wishes she would have met him somewhere else.
• Why did she stay with him for so long?  She held out hope for marriage and children.  She cries talking about how much fun they had together.  He is a caring person she said tearfully.  I love him so much and I know he feels the same way.
• Nikki says a reconciliation is possible despite everything they have gone through.  They will have to be lots of compromising and sacrifices.  Who knows what the future holds but it was not working.
Here is information from little boxes on page:
• Never a normal couple.
• She has her wedding all planned out – she has had it planned since she was 6.  She filled her pinterest board with ideas for her wedding.
• Inside their biggest fight…they had some awful blowouts.  The biggest was when they were discussing details for a trip – out of nowhere he said you are f***ing up my life.  Nikki was horrified.  She was so angry that she hung up.  He called her back completely baffled.  She said I guess it is a phrase in Spanish but it does not translate into English the same way.
• Nikki addresses the rumors…They told Camila they were a couple in June but she knew anyway. She said he is a great dad. Did he cheat (Atlantic City) – he is not a playboy womanizing douchebag like everyone thinks.  They laughed about cheating rumors.  He is so honest that she never thought he could be unfaithful for a second.  He was too close to his Ex – Nikki said there was never anything inappropriate between JP and Carla.  When JP says he is down with something he means it.  Carla was very kind to her and supportive of their relationship.
• I had to choose between Juan and Andi – Nikki became bfs with Andi on the Bachelor.  It was very awkward when Andi quit the show based on JPs behavior.   She was stuck in the middle,  DO I defend my bf or do I defend my bf?  She felt like she had to choose.  On plus side she can now go to Andi’s wedding without worrying about JP being invited.
• She will never be the Bachelorette.  She would not do it after she saw what they did to JP.  She was disgusted with the franchise.  She wants nothing to do with them.  She felt they betrayed her and betrayed him.  What about BIP –she would rather stab her eyes with pencils.  She would never use term Bachelor family.
There is a headshot of Nikki with man’s blue oxford shirt that is unbuttoned – looks like she might be lying on a bed, maybe.

These are my thoughts:

Nikki is enjoying her time out of the spotlight isn't she?  

So are those fighting tweets around the time Josh made it clear that JPG wasn't his type of person and that he wouldn't be welcome at his wedding.  

Nikki maybe you should realize the reason you should have spoken up for JPG, was that while Andi was entitled to her opinion, she didn't need to drag JPG through that.  Andi had the right to not like JPG, but the way she handled it was wrong and if someone treats someone you love that way, maybe if you really love him, you stick up for him?

Funny she says posting that IG post was impulsive and she shouldn't have done it, but it is still the largest pic on the top of her IG page.  If you shouldn't have done it and it was impulsive why not take it down, or is the truth that she really likes to get in her mean girl digs?  

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:37 am

glazedover wrote:Breaking up with someone is not so simple if you have strong feelings for the person, even if you are miserable. I see Nikki as torn about the whole thing....trying to move forward but always looking back until it was too much to bear. Not so unusual....I and many of the women I know have been in those shoes.

Also, unlike many here, I don't see JPG's behavior as loving. He was hot and cold. Very affectionate sometimes, belittling and withholding at other times. A very manipulative guy. I see Nikki as very naive and not self-reflective and also a little selfish. I don't see either of them as "blameless' but I grew to actively dislike JPG as I watched his behavior on CT. I see him as very self-absorbed and selfish, using physical affection as a manipulative tool and not backing it up with loving perception or intention. It really was all about him.

Very well said. :yes:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:40 am

bleuberry wrote:JP got all those perks too, and then some. I'm kinda glad she walked away with something to be honest... for all the crap she went through.

I totally agree. :yes:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:19 am

I have one word to describe him: a$$hole.
@the_real_snooks · 22h 22 hours ago

Nikki & @JuanPaGalavis broke up (shocker) LOL & he commented this..he really is still a douchebag lmao what a loser
Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 44 B2YlxICIUAAMGI3

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 44 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 44 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:32 am

Maybe it doesn't sound so bad in Spanish cantstopl cantstopl

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:47 am

umngirl wrote:I have one word to describe him: a$$hole.
@the_real_snooks  ·  22h 22 hours ago

Nikki & @JuanPaGalavis broke up (shocker) LOL & he commented this..he really is still a douchebag lmao what a loser
Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 44 B2YlxICIUAAMGI3

hmmm Welp. Always such a gentleman :vomit: :vomit: . Stay classy JP.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly