SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 47 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:12 pm

Amberish wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Amberish wrote:

That is the ring that Couples' Therapy gave her and they allowed Juan Pablo to pick it out and present it to her on air. Thus, it's not a promise ring; instead, it's a let-the-fans-pretend-Juan-Pablo-isn't-a-complete-loser-when-it-comes-to-relationships ring.

Juan still gave it to her no matter where it came from just like getting a ring on the Bach . It is just curious that she still wears it if she is so done with him. I  know I would not wear it if I was completely over him.

It wasn't something JPG intended to give to Nikki, there wasn't any option to give her anything but a ring and JPG and John were the only ones that were driven to the jewelry store to select inexpensive rings.

To be fair, Juan Pablo said he spent 30 (or maybe it was 45 minutes) scrolling Nikki's IG to find a picture of a ring that he knew Nikki would want. He didn't have to do that, it was extremely courteous of him and her ghetto gold isn't something she will wear.

Those Dick at Night podcasts do spill the skinny, don't they?

With all discussion of the ring aside, I tend to believe Nikki is still in protect-JPG mode. She is, after all, the hero in the relationship which  was never viable, given the circumstances --- we know that --- but, even so, Nikki remains loyal to a fault.

To the Dick at night I do not know how much I believe Evel I know he had said some positive things about Nikki and they seem to form a friendship from the show. But he did bring a girl on the show that was not even his girlfriend and probably talked about Niki and Juan the most so he could keep his viewers. So to say I really do not know what to believe . Nikki said they broke up two days before her Bday and then it sounds listening to Evel it was several months ago.

Why is it ghetto gold that sounds to me very prejudice ? IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Amberish Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:16 pm

whit90 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
whit90 wrote:

It was taken at the masquerade ball that was taken just a couple of days before she posted about pathetic people which she said was a regret that she made.

Yes I know, someone said why is she still wearing the ring. I was pointing out that it's a 3 week old photo.

Yes I understand that but if they broke up during or right after CT aired I still find it strange that she is still wearing it.  That is all I am trying to say or maybe she was telling the truth when she said Juan did not respond to her asking him to work on their relationship right before her birthday.

They didn't break up until Nikki posted the pathetic people comment. Evel Dick said she told him she was thinking of breaking up after the Bali trip, imo meaning that she didn't see potential, but he spelled out, in shells, that he loved her, while on the beach, and she changed her mind.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:18 pm

Amberish wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Amberish wrote:

That is the ring that Couples' Therapy gave her and they allowed Juan Pablo to pick it out and present it to her on air. Thus, it's not a promise ring; instead, it's a let-the-fans-pretend-Juan-Pablo-isn't-a-complete-loser-when-it-comes-to-relationships ring.

Juan still gave it to her no matter where it came from just like getting a ring on the Bach . It is just curious that she still wears it if she is so done with him. I  know I would not wear it if I was completely over him.

It wasn't something JPG intended to give to Nikki, there wasn't any option to give her anything but a ring and JPG and John were the only ones that producers drove to the jewelry store to select inexpensive rings ---  the other men weren't included or allowed to give a Couples' Therapy parting gift.

To be fair, Juan Pablo said he spent 30 (or maybe it was 45 minutes) scrolling Nikki's IG to find a picture of a ring that he knew Nikki would want. He didn't have to do that, it was extremely courteous of him and her ghetto gold ring is something she'd like to wear.

With all discussion of the ring aside, I tend to believe Nikki is still in protect-JPG mode. She is, after all, the hero in the relationship which  was never viable, given the circumstances --- we know that --- but, even so, Nikki remains loyal to a fault.

A great, great post Amber! And Nikki is very loyal.... :yes:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:33 pm

Juan and Nikki are over and it is for the best---imo. They both deserve better. They both deserve someone who loves them unconditionally and will move anywhere to be with them. I have a feeling both are enjoying being single and I bet Nikki has already been out dating and might even have her eye on a certain someone. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:35 pm

whit90 wrote:
Amberish wrote:
whit90 wrote:

It wasn't something JPG intended to give to Nikki, there wasn't any option to give her anything but a ring and JPG and John were the only ones that were driven to the jewelry store to select inexpensive rings.

To be fair, Juan Pablo said he spent 30 (or maybe it was 45 minutes) scrolling Nikki's IG to find a picture of a ring that he knew Nikki would want. He didn't have to do that, it was extremely courteous of him and her ghetto gold isn't something she will wear.

Prejudice? That's an odd word to use. Truly, it is.

What ghetto gold means, to me, anyway, is it's nice, it's cute, but not an expensive, thoughtful piece of jewelry. A ring like that would impress me as a promise ring if Juan Pablo and Nikki were still in or just right out of high school. What did the ring cost ... perhaps as much as a couple of hundred dollars full retail?
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:41 pm

Amberish wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Amberish wrote:

What ghetto gold means, to me, anyway, is it's nice, it's cute, but not an expensive, thoughtful piece of jewelry. A ring like that would impress me as a promise ring if Juan Pablo and Nikki were still in or just right out of high school. What did the ring cost ... perhaps as much as a couple of hundred dollars full retail?

I do not think it is a odd word to use we must think differently what ghetto means. She seems to like it or she wouldn't still be wearing it so it must mean something special to her.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:55 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Juan and Nikki are over and it is for the best---imo.  They both deserve better.  They both deserve someone who loves them unconditionally and will move anywhere to be with them.  I have a feeling both are enjoying being single and I bet Nikki has already been out dating and might even have her eye on a certain someone.  ;)

Who would that be?

I didn't watch CT so I apologize if this isn't the ring that's being discussed. It appeared to be special to JPG that they were able to find it for Nikki and not something that he had to do. Or am I missing the point?

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis  ·  Nov 12
THANKS to you @GabrielleM00RE for LETTING me find that RING she loved and SHOWED me on Instagram and we were ABLE to get it...

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis  ·  Nov 12
RT @DrJennBerman: I love that @JuanPaGalavis remembered that #nikki wanted that ring and that it was special to her. #CouplesTherapy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:01 pm

whit90 wrote:
Amberish wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I do not think it is a odd word to use we must think differently what ghetto means. She seems to like it or she wouldn't still be wearing it so it must mean something special to her.

Actually, using the word, prejudice, as you use it, is odd for American English because I wasn't speaking to anything racial or with ill regard, other than identifying the ring as being common, mass produced, inexpensive jewelry.

I personally wear a lot of this type of jewelry ... it's not bad, but just it's not "special" enough to be considered a promise ring. It's just a really cute gift from Couples' Therapy to Nikki. See the difference?
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:05 pm

Just to be fair, and take no offence, I have never heard of that terminology and thought along the same lines. I've been googling it to find the proper meaning to ensure it was acceptable.

Thanks Amberish for clarifying the meaning, and saving me more google searches.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:22 pm

Amberish wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Amberish wrote:

Actually, using the word, prejudice, as you use it, is odd for American English because I wasn't speaking to anything racial or with ill regard, other than identifying the ring as being common, mass produced, inexpensive jewelry.

I personally wear a lot of this type of jewelry ... it's not bad, but just it's not "special" enough to be considered a promise ring. It's just a really cute gift from Couples' Therapy to Nikki. See the difference?

I really do not see the difference but it could be that where I live that word stands for something that is prejudice . I understand that you view the word differently just two different opinions of the word. I did not think you used it to be racial just a word I have never heard of describing jewelry. I still disagree that CT gave Nikki a gift for the ring like I said it is just like the ugly Neil Lane rings that are given on the Bach . Juan picked that ring for Nikki and she still wears it like I said so to me that means it something special to her. That's All....
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Has anyone looked through her IG?

http://instagram.com/jenniferktyler

Be warned before you click, these photos show nudity and this woman barely dressed.

This is a huge issue I have.  Women should be able to act however they want, but I am sorry, when you post naked pictures you are acting slutty and if you feel free to call someone else a douche then you get what you get.  Women don't get to be b****** and not expect reprisal at all.  You want equality, then you need to be strong enough to accept words back.  By the way, I would say KK who is happy to show us all of herself is slutty too.  

Oh and since I have heard many women in their 20s call themselves and their friends sluts is that really that harsh a word. He could have called her a c*** and that would be terribly offensive, or even w**** would be worse to me. But when the word sl** is thrown around by women ourselves so easily then we lessen it's effect.

I guess I was raised to act appropriately too.  So know being rude to others and then saying they are wrong when the respond in kind.  Hypocrite.

Hypocrites are another huge pet peeve.  Own your own behavior.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:13 pm

Doesn't matter to me how she's dressed or if she's dressed at all, I won't be clicking. I know it's a public page and all but bringing her into this seems a little inappropriate. JMO, nothing will convince me that she deserves to be called a sl**. She called him a douche and he proved her point 1000 times over.

Did he erase the tweet? Couldn't find it on his page.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly