SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 48 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:16 pm

^Exactly.

And it wasn't a tweet. It was a comment on an Instagram picture.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 48 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 48 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

Yeah, that's like saying just because a girl have on skimpy clothes she asked for it... Men have be using that in a court of law for hundreds of years.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Juan and Nikki are over and it is for the best---imo.  They both deserve better.  They both deserve someone who loves them unconditionally and will move anywhere to be with them.  I have a feeling both are enjoying being single and I bet Nikki has already been out dating and might even have her eye on a certain someone.  ;)

Who would that be?

I didn't watch CT so I apologize if this isn't the ring that's being discussed. It appeared to be special to JPG that they were able to find it for Nikki and not something that he had to do. Or am I missing the point?

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis  ·  Nov 12
THANKS to you @GabrielleM00RE for LETTING me find that RING she loved and SHOWED me on Instagram and we were ABLE to get it...

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis  ·  Nov 12
RT @DrJennBerman: I love that @JuanPaGalavis remembered that #nikki wanted that ring and that it was special to her. #CouplesTherapy

Most likely because JPG and Nikki came from the Bachelor reality show, CT had Juan Pablo and John (they guy that came on the show with Jenna that she had only dated for 3 weeks prior to filming CT and broke up before it aired) pick out inexpensive rings, probably in exchange for promotional considerations --- I vaguely remember the jewelry story logo as a backdrop when selecting rings.

The non couple, Evel Dick/what's her name, and the only two real couples, Cicely/Treach and Deena/Chris, weren't offered the opportunity of giving/receiving paid for parting gifts and complained a bit, and also laughed about the quality of the ring John gave Jenna, while commenting about the episode on Dick at Night.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:58 pm

whit90 wrote:
Amberish wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I do not think it is a odd word to use we must think differently what ghetto means. She seems to like it or she wouldn't still be wearing it so it must mean something special to her.

Actually, using the word, prejudice, as you use it, is odd for American English because I wasn't speaking to anything racial or with ill regard, other than identifying the ring as being common, mass produced, inexpensive jewelry.

I personally wear a lot of this type of jewelry ... it's not bad, but just it's not "special" enough to be considered a promise ring. It's just a really cute gift from Couples' Therapy to Nikki. See the difference?

I really do not see the difference but it could be that where I live that word stands for something that is prejudice . I understand that you view the word differently just two different opinions of the word. I did not think you used it to be racial just a word I have never heard of describing jewelry.  I still disagree that CT gave Nikki a gift for the ring like I said it is just like the ugly Neil Lane rings that are given on the Bach . Juan picked that ring for Nikki and she still wears it like I said so to me that means it something special to her. That's All....

Hey, if two rings sit on the table for our taking, you can have the mass produced what I call ghetto gold (haven't you ever watched sex and the city?) and I'll run away with the Neil Lane. Sweet deal for me! giggling

Last edited by albean99 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Took out a part that may be offensive to some members. Mod)
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:Doesn't matter to me how she's dressed or if she's dressed at all, I won't be clicking. I know it's a public page and all but bringing her into this seems a little inappropriate. JMO, nothing will convince me that she deserves to be called a sl**. She called him a douche and he proved her point 1000 times over.

Did he erase the tweet? Couldn't find it on his page.

Exactly Bleu!  Smiley

For the record I have no idea if Nikki is seeing someone ..... nor do I care about Nikki or Juan's love life.    Just going off pictures floating around SM.  ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:44 pm

Amberish wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Amberish wrote:

Actually, using the word, prejudice, as you use it, is odd for American English because I wasn't speaking to anything racial or with ill regard, other than identifying the ring as being common, mass produced, inexpensive jewelry.

I personally wear a lot of this type of jewelry ... it's not bad, but just it's not "special" enough to be considered a promise ring. It's just a really cute gift from Couples' Therapy to Nikki. See the difference?

I really do not see the difference but it could be that where I live that word stands for something that is prejudice . I understand that you view the word differently just two different opinions of the word. I did not think you used it to be racial just a word I have never heard of describing jewelry.  I still disagree that CT gave Nikki a gift for the ring like I said it is just like the ugly Neil Lane rings that are given on the Bach . Juan picked that ring for Nikki and she still wears it like I said so to me that means it something special to her. That's All....

Hey, if two rings sit on the table for our taking, you can have the mass produced what I call ghetto gold (haven't you ever watched sex and the city?) and I'll run away with the Neil Lane. Sweet deal for me! giggling

No I do not or watch Sex and the City but you can have your gaudy Neil Lane ring any day paid by the Bach and I will take the one that means something to me . Sorry I am not materialistic the small things count more to me.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Has anyone looked through her IG?

http://instagram.com/jenniferktyler

Be warned before you click, these photos show nudity and this woman barely dressed.

This is a huge issue I have.  Women should be able to act however they want, but I am sorry, when you post naked pictures you are acting slutty and if you feel free to call someone else a douche then you get what you get.  Women don't get to be b****** and not expect reprisal at all.  You want equality, then you need to be strong enough to accept words back.  By the way, I would say KK who is happy to show us all of herself is slutty too.  

Oh and since I have heard many women in their 20s call themselves and their friends sluts is that really that harsh a word.  He could have called her a c*** and that would be terribly offensive, or even w**** would be worse to me.  But when the word sl** is thrown around by women ourselves so easily then we lessen it's effect.

I guess I was raised to act appropriately too.  So know being rude to others and then saying they are wrong when the respond in kind.  Hypocrite.

Hypocrites are another huge pet peeve.  Own your own behavior.

It would not matter what Juan says the people who do not like him will find fault with anything he does.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:06 pm

whit90 wrote:
Amberish wrote:
whit90 wrote:

No I do not or watch Sex and the City but you can have your gaudy Neil Lane ring any day paid by the Bach and I will take the one that means something to me . Sorry I am not materialistic the small things count more to me.
Deal, but you must realize, either ring don't mean a thing to either of us as we only found them sitting on a table. Smiley
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:47 pm

Amberish wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Amberish wrote:

Hey, if two rings sit on the table for our taking, you can have the mass produced, most likely made in China, what I call ghetto gold (haven't you ever watched sex and the city?) and I'll run away with the Neil Lane. Sweet deal for me! giggling

Deal, but you must realize, either ring don't mean a thing to either of us as we only found them sitting on a table. Smiley

:soapbox :drama
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:49 pm

She could post a 100 naked pictures on her instagram and it wouldn't justify calling her a sl*t. Her instagram page is her own, and her body is her own, she's entitled to do with EITHER of them what she pleases. She insulted him so it's his prerogative to respond, but he didn't insult her as an individual, he degraded her as a woman, and coming from a man who has a daughter, that's incredibly disappointing.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:50 pm

Oh and since I have heard many women in their 20s call themselves and their friends sluts is that really that harsh a word.  He could have called her a c*** and that would be terribly offensive, or even w**** would be worse to me.  But when the word sl** is thrown around by women ourselves so easily then we lessen it's effect.

I guess I was raised to act appropriately too.  So know being rude to others and then saying they are wrong when the respond in kind.  Hypocrite.

Hypocrites are another huge pet peeve.  Own your own behavior.

It doesn't make it any less offensive that JPG used the word just because some women use it amongst themselves.  IMO, he was completely out of line, period!  Using that rationale, then using the N word isn't offensive because some African Americans sometimes use the word?   It's offensive no matter who says it IMO.  

It would not matter what Juan says the people who do not like him will find fault with anything he does.

In this case, I think JPG deserves to take some heat.   Calling a woman a sl** no matter the circumstances is just...NO!  But, rest assured people finding fault regardless of what he does is not exclusive to JPG.  I guarantee that IF this had been posted by someone else, the criticism would be the same. I've seen much more made out of significantly less.  As always, JMO.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:59 pm

*** this is a discussion thread.
It is OK to discuss the parties involved in this thread in either a positive or negative fashion regardless of your own opinion.
***it is NOT OK to refer to other members in a negative fashion. This can not be stressed enough as it is part of our forum's rules. This will be abided by.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly