SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:She could post a 100 naked pictures on her instagram and it wouldn't justify calling her a sl*t. Her instagram page is her own, and her body is her own, she's entitled to do with EITHER of them what she pleases. She insulted him so it's his prerogative to respond, but he didn't insult her as an individual, he degraded her as a woman, and coming from a man who has a daughter, that's incredibly disappointing.

That's how I feel too. I wonder what he would do or say, or anyone else for that matter, if a man told Camilla or anyone else's daughter when she's older that she was a sl*t because of how she dressed. Yuck. Makes my skin crawl.

I certainly don't hate him. I don't know him, but from what I've seen, heard and read, he has been degrading to women on more than one account and that makes me want to puke.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by glazedover Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:47 pm

He seems to be unable to control himself from being inappropriate....first the "pervert" comment, then the comment about the mentally challenged...using a terrible word, and now this. His actions leave him wide open to criticism and the questioning of his character.

I certainly don't hate JPG, I don't know him and he means less than a gnat in my life, but he continues to slide down the slope of likability. This is completely separate from anything I feel about Nikki. I don't understand why some people feel it is either/or.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:14 pm

whit90 wrote:
Amberish wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I really do not see the difference but it could be that where I live that word stands for something that is prejudice . I understand that you view the word differently just two different opinions of the word. I did not think you used it to be racial just a word I have never heard of describing jewelry.  I still disagree that CT gave Nikki a gift for the ring like I said it is just like the ugly Neil Lane rings that are given on the Bach . Juan picked that ring for Nikki and she still wears it like I said so to me that means it something special to her. That's All....

Hey, if two rings sit on the table for our taking, you can have the mass produced, most likely made in China, what I call ghetto gold (haven't you ever watched sex and the city?) and I'll run away with the Neil Lane. Sweet deal for me! giggling

No I do not or watch Sex and the City but you can have your gaudy Neil Lane ring any day paid by the Bach and I will take the one that means something to me . Sorry I am not materialistic the small things count more to me.

Hmm...Amberish, a lot of brand name stuffs are "Made in China" nowadays and I wouldn't be surprised if the ring from Neil is made in there too.  Ghetto gold too? giggling

ANd I agree with you Whit90.  JPG gave the ring she likes and he went all the trouble to find it for her.  That worth more than a thousand dollars ring from Tifanny.     Besides, just because he gets you something expensive doesn't means he loves you more.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:04 am

glazedover wrote:He seems to be unable to control himself from being inappropriate....first the "pervert" comment, then the comment about the mentally challenged...using a terrible word, and now this. His actions leave him wide open to criticism and the questioning of his character.

I certainly don't hate JPG, I don't know him and he means less than a gnat in my life, but he continues to slide down the slope of likability. This is completely separate from anything I feel about Nikki. I don't understand why some people feel it is either/or.

I agree that he's not good on delivering the right words sometimes.  To be honest, if I was thrown with the question about "gay as Bach", I wouldn't be able to answer it the right way either.  It's a tough question IMO.  TB should have prepared him to answer that question.  

Regarding him calling out that fan..oh no..anti-fan a sl***, I really think he said it out of anger.  After so many attacks from those who are not fans, he finally defended himself.  Again, not  that he was right calling her that.   He's been pretty good with "those who are not fans" until this one.  I said it on the other thread.  I remember a line on my psychology of human behavior class: "Pain alters our personality" I think he's hurt and at that moment he just picked her   Even the anti-fan said, out of so many calling him a D***, he just had to pick her.  People should ask her:  why would she call him that without knowing him?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:21 am

Ash2214 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:She could post a 100 naked pictures on her instagram and it wouldn't justify calling her a sl*t. Her instagram page is her own, and her body is her own, she's entitled to do with EITHER of them what she pleases. She insulted him so it's his prerogative to respond, but he didn't insult her as an individual, he degraded her as a woman, and coming from a man who has a daughter, that's incredibly disappointing.

That's how I feel too. I wonder what he would do or say, or anyone else for that matter, if a man told Camilla or anyone else's daughter when she's older that she was a sl*t because of how she dressed. Yuck. Makes my skin crawl.

I certainly don't hate him. I don't know him, but from what I've seen, heard and read, he has been degrading to women on more than one account and that makes me want to puke.
Ash2214: When? This is the first time I've heard of him calling a hater out

If my father sees naked pics of me posted on SM, I'm sure he would understand why people would degrade me as a woman too.  :yes: JPG would agree with the people too if Camila does the same.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:25 am

chinita wrote:If my father sees naked pics of me posted on SM, I'm sure he would understand why people would degrade me as a woman too. JPG would agree with the people too if Camila does the same.

I would hope not. That would be an awful thing for a father to think/say. no no

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:34 am

chinita wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

If my father sees naked pics of me posted on SM, I'm sure he would understand why people would degrade me as a woman too.  :yes: JPG would agree with the people too if Camila does the same.

How about the time he told Clare, "I don't love you, but I loved f*&king you"? That's pretty degrading.

I would really, really hope a father wouldn't think that.

JuanPa is notorious for sticking his foot in his mouth often. He needs to learn to think before he speaks/writes because these incidences are not helping him at all.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 49 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 49 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:40 am

chinita wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

I didn't say that he's called people out on SM on more than one account in a degrading manner. I meant in general, he's talked to, talked about, and has been degrading to women before. I can think of several examples, but I've done that before and personally, I don't feel like doing that again.

I sincerely hope that Juan Pablo would never call his daughter a sl*t or be fine with another man calling her that and degrading her because of the way she dressed or the way she took a picture.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:43 am

bleuberry wrote:
chinita wrote:If my father sees naked pics of me posted on SM, I'm sure he would understand why people would degrade me as a woman too. JPG would agree with the people too if Camila does the same.

I would hope not. That would be an awful thing for a father to think/say. no no

I hope not too. What I try to say, he would agree with the people who degrade her because of her behaviour. I'm speaking for myself. My Dad always taught me, if you want people to respect you, you gotta respect yourself first.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:12 am

chinita wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Amberish wrote:

Hey, if two rings sit on the table for our taking, you can have the mass produced, most likely made in China, what I call ghetto gold (haven't you ever watched sex and the city?) and I'll run away with the Neil Lane. Sweet deal for me! giggling

No I do not or watch Sex and the City but you can have your gaudy Neil Lane ring any day paid by the Bach and I will take the one that means something to me . Sorry I am not materialistic the small things count more to me.

Hmm...Amberish, a lot of brand name stuffs are "Made in China" nowadays and I wouldn't be surprised if the ring from Neil is made in there too.  Ghetto gold too? giggling

ANd I agree with you Whit90.  JPG gave the ring she likes and he went all the trouble to find it for her.  That worth more than a thousand dollars ring from Tifanny.     Besides, just because he gets you something expensive doesn't means he loves you more.

JPG didn't buy the ring, nor was the ring his idea. Production wanted JPG to give Nikki a ring, so a ring was provided as a prop for the scene.

Moreover, the extent of "trouble" JPG exerted was limited to scrolling through Nikki's IG for the photo of a ring she had once mentioned as pretty. That and being filmed giving the ring to Nikki while announcing it was not an engagement ring.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:50 am

It doesn't matter who bought it but at least he remembered the exact ring she wants. It's the thought that it counts.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:35 am

Well, well. Those standards keep dropping lower, lower and lower for good ol' Juan Pablo, don't they! Yes, we should all be impressed that he remembered that she once showed him a picture of a ring. Ding, ding, ding!

Know what impresses me? That there were those that actually believed the ring was a promise ring, or that Juan Pablo wanted to give Nikki a ring, or that Juan Pablo actually bought Nikki a gift, and now we know it wasn't anything like that.

Instead, the ring was a gift to Nikki from production and Juan Pablo helped CT surprise Nikki by helping to identifying the style of ring she had indicated she liked and by presenting CT's ring to Nikki, along with making it clear he wasn't committed to a long term relationship.

Is there any great significance to that ring from either Nikki or Juan Pablo? I doubt it, because it didn't come with anything meaningful, such as a proposal. It was only a prop and part of a reality TV show.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly