SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:19 pm

atem wrote:So is today the first day of filming?
Nope, their filming began almost a week ago

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:27 pm

By the cabana pic that sue provided us with, and Auntie's pics of preparing the mansion, it appears they are well under way in filming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:39 pm

DazedAndConfused wrote:When will they be announcing the bachelorettes for season 2?
I believe they started announcing them in September last season with the airing in October.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:By the cabana pic that sue provided us with, and Auntie's pics of preparing the mansion, it appears they are well under way in filming.
I believe from what I can figure out in filming, they are starting their 3rd week of filming.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by DazedAndConfused Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:52 pm

How quickly are contestants eliminated? Example, if there are 25 contestants, how many are eliminated each week etc. With 6 weeks of filming, they must eliminate a contestant ever couple days, or are they eliminated in clusters? Thanks!

DazedAndConfused

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:54 pm

DazedAndConfused wrote:How quickly are contestants eliminated?  Example, if there are 25 contestants, how many are eliminated each week etc.  With 6 weeks of filming, they must eliminate a contestant ever couple days, or are they eliminated in clusters?  Thanks!

The first night, the Bachelor gets to meet the girls one by one as they exit a limo. They have a cocktail party and get to know each other. At the end of the evening, they have a Rose Ceremony (RC) The Bachelor hands out roses to the girls he wants to remain. The girls that do not get roses, go home that night. On the first night, there are around 10 girls that go home.

The second episode and all future episodes, they have dates, or group dates. At the end of each episode, they have a RC. The second episode there are another 5?, after that 3 for a couple of weeks, until they get down to four remaining ladies. Then they usually get eliminated one by one. I'm just going by memory, but that's pretty much the jist of it. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
DazedAndConfused wrote:How quickly are contestants eliminated?  Example, if there are 25 contestants, how many are eliminated each week etc.  With 6 weeks of filming, they must eliminate a contestant ever couple days, or are they eliminated in clusters?  Thanks!

The first night, the Bachelor gets to meet the girls one by one as they exit a limo. They have a cocktail party and get to know each other. At the end of the evening, they have a Rose Ceremony (RC) The Bachelor hands out roses to the girls he wants to remain. The girls that do not get roses, go home that night. On the first night, there are around 10 girls that go home.

The second episode and all future episodes, they have dates, or group dates. At the end of each episode, they have a RC. The second  episode there are another 5?, after that 3 for a couple of weeks, until they get down to four remaining ladies. Then they usually get eliminated one by one. I'm just going by memory, but that's pretty much the jist of it. Smiley
The first season's eliminations went 9,4,4,4, then individually after that. I think there is an extra episode this season so that might get evened out.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:58 am

They are still in Mexico.

jamie_v_
5 hours ago · Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos
Didn't realize the bachelor was in front of me!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clip of the girls playing volley ball

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:15 am

Thanks Mom!!! That's a great find! I wonder if this is the same group date as the cabana pic?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Schedule so far:

BACHELOR CANADA FILMING SEASON 2

EPISODE 1: Meet/Greet
4/17 Per tweets and pics

EPISODE 2: 15/16 women there
4/18-9 Travel
4/20 date
4/21 Group date in Los Cabos 8/1
4/22 group date per tweet
4/23 RC

Episode 3 12 women there
4/24 12 on beach vollyball date

There are a bunch of pics here:

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:57 pm

He has tats? Turn off for me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:14 pm

atem wrote:He has tats?  Turn off for me.
So does Brad Smith

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer