SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:09 am

Here's a little information about Trisha. She seems to be a well rounded young woman.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:40 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Hey Gang! New preview on CityTV for episode 2 shows more of the drama at the cocktail party, looks like Martha is involved in Kaylynn's meltdown. Shows a clip of 3rd girl in photo shoot and also a shot of Christine laying on Tim's chest. I'm sure the technically gifted will share any moment now Smiley  Cheers

I can't find a link for this. Did you see it on youtube?

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:41 am

when does this show air? is epi 2 up somewhere yet?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:49 am

emusha wrote:when does this show air? is epi 2 up somewhere yet?

Airs tomorrow.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:51 am

atem wrote:

Airs tomorrow.

ok thanks! is there a site where videos are usually posted?
How's the show looking like to you? A trainwreck/mess or worth the watch?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:21 am

grace8136 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Hey Gang! New preview on CityTV for episode 2 shows more of the drama at the cocktail party, looks like Martha is involved in Kaylynn's meltdown. Shows a clip of 3rd girl in photo shoot and also a shot of Christine laying on Tim's chest. I'm sure the technically gifted will share any moment now Smiley  Cheers

I can't find a link for this. Did you see it on youtube?

Sorry, it was just a preview on CityTV, the station in Vancouver that it airs on. I'm going to try to record it but I'm not sure how good the quality will be.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:35 am

emusha wrote:
atem wrote:

Airs tomorrow.

If you go to the discussion thread the video of Episode 1 is posted on page 18 or 19. It's also on youtube. Aren't all TB shows worth watching? giggling Seriously though, too soon to tell. The girls are not good friends like the AU version. Good sleuthing though since there's no RS. They gave us a lot to work with in the first preview.

btw Emusha.. if you get a link for Bach AU HTD would you mind posting it in the links AU thread? I don't want to see who goes home before I watch it so I'm always afraid to look for it in the discussion thread. TIA Also, thanks for all the great links you've been providing!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:07 am

We are going off topic of the Media thread. I don't want two threads discussing s/caps, it will get confusing.

Move any posts over to the s/cap thread for discussion, or let me know if anyone wants anything moved!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:12 am

emusha wrote:
atem wrote:

Airs tomorrow.

Here is epi 1. The second epi is tonight, Thursday nights.

It is uploaded here the next day. Those outside Canada have been able to watch it.

Bachelor Canada
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:32 am

emusha wrote:
atem wrote:

Airs tomorrow.

I personally didn't care for it, but it's the typical show to me.

Anyway, I don't know if I will be watching, but hope there's more sleuthing material soon!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:02 pm

They are using a SC of Trish from the photo shoot episode as an advertisement on The Bachelor board.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:15 pm

richmondrose wrote:Here's a little information about Trisha. She seems to be a well rounded young woman.

What a great gal! I looked at that pic of Tim and her on the webpage a million times, and had no idea that was her!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer