SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:19 pm

Michael Hill‏@michaelhill·Sep 23
Watching #thebachelorcanada on @City_tv? See Tim help out with a very special proposal! #BachCan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Bachelor Canada on City Experience | Kingsley & Karolina

Michael Hill brought Tim from The Bachelor Canada on City to Burlington Mall. His augmented reality version caught the attention of mall goers, and for one special lady, the experience took a twist...

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:55 pm

richmondrose wrote:They are using a SC of Trish from the photo shoot episode as an advertisement on The Bachelor board.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OMG I thought that was Sonia, not Trish!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:01 am

Here's what Brad Smith had to say about Episode 2:

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:16 am

jojo47 wrote:Here's what Brad Smith had to say about Episode 2:

Thanks for this jojo, interesting read. yes
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:40 pm

This article  

and Brad Smiths blog both predict April as the F1.

Tim had the strongest reaction to her at the limo entrances.  I keep wondering why.  There were certainly women who were more classically beautiful than April.   But I think I figured it out.  She looks more like Tim than any of the other other women.   Some people are very attracted to partners that look like them. There's research about this.  April had the benefit of his unconscious predisposition. I think Brad's right - I think she's going to turn out to be the F1.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:36 pm

Can someone direct me to the episode 3 blogs. I only see the episode 2 ones. Thanks

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:45 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Can someone direct me to the episode 3 blogs.  I only see the episode 2 ones.  Thanks

Apparently they've been taken down. A poster saw them, but atem later noticed they were gone.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Can someone direct me to the episode 3 blogs.  I only see the episode 2 ones.  Thanks

Apparently they've been taken down. A poster saw them, but atem later noticed they were gone.
oh ok, thanks!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:03 pm

^^^ Yeah, too bad one of us couldn't have gotten the names of those who made it other than the obvious ones.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:26 pm

atem wrote:^^^ Yeah, too bad one of us couldn't have gotten the names of those who made it other than the obvious ones.

4health did. I brought this over from thisthread:
Bachelor Canada - Tim Warlmels - Confirmed Sleuthing Info - *Spoilers* Sleuthing* Limited Discussion
4health wrote:So the SC of Lisa & Tim hugging, she is wearing green is from Week 3.  Because in the week 3 post dairies video Lisa is wearing green hair on the side and then all the videos have the ocean/water behind them. She had her 1:1 date but possible no rose he wanted to think about it and then she got one at the RC.  Or Lisa got the date rose but that SC is after the rose ceremony.   I get the feeling from watching all the week 3 videos it was pretty emotional.  In the preview where you see Trisha kind of freaking out/crying is because they were told after that date the RC was that night and 4 girls are going home.  So Week 3 RC was at the ocean/beach I believe the day of the volleyball date. And all the videos the girls said they were excited to go to Bahamas.  So, I think it was 1:1 date with Lisa and then the beach/volleyball in Cabo and that's it.  All most all the girls were shocked at who went home and relieved they got a rose.  The eight that are left that had 3 week videos are,
Trisha
Sachelle
Natalie
Lisa
April Brockman
April B
Dominique
Kaylnn

are the eight going to Cabo  
Christine, Riley, Martha & Jenny don't get a rose.  p.s. I did this by memory...the only ? is between Riley and April B because week 3 videos and week 2 videos were all mixed up but the rest I am sure of.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:46 pm

This is great info 4health! I'll move it to the sleuthing thread for further discussion if anyone wants it there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:51 pm

[quote="richmondrose"]
atem wrote:^^^ Yeah, too bad one of us couldn't have gotten the names of those who made it other than the obvious ones.

4health did. I brought this over from thisthread:
Bachelor Canada - Tim Warlmels - Confirmed Sleuthing Info - *Spoilers* Sleuthing* Limited Discussion
4health wrote:So the SC of Lisa & Tim hugging, she is wearing green is from Week 3.  Because in the week 3 post dairies video Lisa is wearing green hair on the side and then all the videos have the ocean/water behind them. She had her 1:1 date but possible no rose he wanted to think about it and then she got one at the RC.  Or Lisa got the date rose but that SC is after the rose ceremony.   I get the feeling from watching all the week 3 videos it was pretty emotional.  In the preview where you see Trisha kind of freaking out/crying is because they were told after that date the RC was that night and 4 girls are going home.  So Week 3 RC was at the ocean/beach I believe the day of the volleyball date. And all the videos the girls said they were excited to go to Bahamas.  So, I think it was 1:1 date with Lisa and then the beach/volleyball in Cabo and that's it.  All most all the girls were shocked at who went home and relieved they got a rose.  The eight that are left that had 3 week videos are,
Trisha
Sachelle
Natalie
Lisa
April Brockman
April B
Dominique
Kaylnn

are the eight going to Cabo  
Christine, Riley, Martha & Jenny don't get a rose.  p.s. I did this by memory...the only ? is between Riley and April B because week 3 videos and week 2 videos were all mixed up but the rest I am sure of.

Oh so close! Good memory. The videos were mixed up for a while, I'm guessing while they corrected the site and put up the videos for week 2. The week three post-rose video was Rileigh, and so BAM! its April Burlesque who goes home from Cabos along with Christine, Jenny and Martha.

Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer