SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:30 pm

see2love wrote:I was convinced there was something with April after the first episode. And more so his eyes and smiles in the ITMs when he talks about her. Tim has no poker face at all. He engaged her immediately she came out of the Limo and made it personal when he told her he lit all the candles in the driveway for her( same way he lit the candles in the pumpkin picture?). I also remember him asking her not to go yet when she was about to walk inside the mansion, he has been interested in since day one and he is still keen in finding out more. I haven't seen him that interested in anyone else. I think the story they editing os going with will be that Tim is all in with her but he isn't sure she is with him. the voiceover of him saying he has falling for her is about April. Even her blogs are leading that way, "I like him and still want to find out more to see if he is for me, and if I can let him in". Edit reminds me of Brad 2.0 (with Emily).

Do we know when these blogs were written? I know on the US show they get journals to write in. Are they encouraged to write something after each rose ceremony and these are then edited and used for the blogs or are they doing them now? I'm kind of leaning towards in real time...along with their videos. That could be why April is still talking a lot about getting to know him and trying to maintain some objectivity about the whole process.

I have to say that I am really enjoying all the blogs from the ladies. Usually we only get a blog from the lead and it leaves a lot out because they are trying to protect the ending. Tim's blogs have been rather stark and brief. Not much detail. However, the ladies have filled in details nicely and we are getting a lot more behind the scenes stuff from them. I'm actually surprised they are letting them tell so much, but maybe it is because the Canadian version is only an hour long?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:35 pm

Sprite wrote:
see2love wrote:I was convinced there was something with April after the first episode. And more so his eyes and smiles in the ITMs when he talks about her. Tim has no poker face at all. He engaged her immediately she came out of the Limo and made it personal when he told her he lit all the candles in the driveway for her( same way he lit the candles in the pumpkin picture?). I also remember him asking her not to go yet when she was about to walk inside the mansion, he has been interested in since day one and he is still keen in finding out more. I haven't seen him that interested in anyone else. I think the story they editing os going with will be that Tim is all in with her but he isn't sure she is with him. the voiceover of him saying he has falling for her is about April. Even her blogs are leading that way, "I like him and still want to find out more to see if he is for me, and if I can let him in". Edit reminds me of Brad 2.0 (with Emily).

Do we know when these blogs were written? I know on the US show they get journals to write in. Are they encouraged to write something after each rose ceremony and these are then edited and used for the blogs or are they doing them now? I'm kind of leaning towards in real time...along with their videos. That could be why April is still talking a lot about getting to know him and trying to maintain some objectivity about the whole process.

I have to say that I am really enjoying all the blogs from the ladies. Usually we only get a blog from the lead and it leaves a lot out because they are trying to protect the ending. Tim's blogs have been rather stark and brief. Not much detail. However, the ladies have filled in details nicely and we are getting a lot more behind the scenes stuff from them. I'm actually surprised they are letting them tell so much, but maybe it is because the Canadian version is only an hour long?

I like the blogs too. What I'm finding is I think the blogs are in real time. Then air time we get more clues from the blogs, because they aren't taking what was said in the blogs into consideration during edit. (shhh)
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:53 pm

Some funny reads on TB Canada...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We're getting carried away in the Media Discussion thread.

Move posts over to the sleuthing thread for discussion, or if you want me to move posts, let me know.

GA, should we make discussing the blogs part of the Episodes Thread discussions? Incorporate them as if they are part of each episode? Or discuss on the sleuthing thread as you suggested? (to confirm, is that the SC/Pics sleuthing thread or another?)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Tweets Media are for posting any tweets or media  links. Discussions about either are fine, usually kept to a minimum if it relates to the tweet or the link. If it starts to turn into sleuthing/ discussion it should be copied over to the proper thread for discussion.

Episode threads are to discuss that particular episode as per the topic title.

Sleuthing, screen caps etc should be done in the sleuthing s/cap thread. These rules are in place so we don't have sleuthing going on in several threads all at the same time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Some funny reads on TB Canada...

first one was funny.....second one sounded like 3 people who shouldn't be writing Bachelor recaps laugh out loud they obviously have no idea what the Bach is all about .... and have very unrealistic views about the concept. Also, I think the guys are a wee bit jealous about Tim getting to date 25 women... and so they put him down and are implying that they'd "never act like that" giggling people that try to analyze the show with logic cracks me up ... it is what it is people :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:51 pm

northernviewer wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Some funny reads on TB Canada...

first one was funny.....second one sounded like  3 people who shouldn't be writing Bachelor recaps laugh out loud   they obviously have no idea what the Bach is all about .... and have very unrealistic views about the concept.  Also, I think the guys are a wee bit jealous about Tim getting to date 25 women... and so they put him down and are implying that they'd "never act like that"  giggling    people that try to analyze the show with logic cracks me up ... it is what it is people :yes:

I agree. esp. the jealousy ...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:35 pm

Trying to get this to post in the screen caps thread but it won't go there...

Moorea
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think Lisa makes F3

Last edited by RizBiz on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:42 pm

Not sure if this has been posted, but Tim has 2 Twitter accounts:
1. @BachCanTim - his BachelorCan Twitter account
2. @TimWarmels - his Personal Twitter account (which he links on his BachelorCan Twitter profile)

On his Personal Twitter, Tim favourited a comment about April (her getting a rose from her 1:1 date, Episode 5). This is the only Bachelor Canada reference he has favourited on his personal Twitter account.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Not sure why but I cannot see the image I posted...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:45 pm

^^^I can't post images right now either.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:46 pm

me neither but I posted a pic that shows Lisa in Moorea. Almost 100% sure

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:47 pm

RizBiz wrote:me neither but I posted a pic that shows Lisa in Moorea. Almost 100% sure

RizBiz, where did you get that SC of Lisa from?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer