SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:19 am

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

giggling thumbsup
I agree!  It was cringe worth awkward. I even said in my post-Ep6 analysis that they went from being friends to being acquaintances. The whole episode felt contrived, imo. I titled it 'Tim Disengaged'. One of the worst episodes I've seen in a long time. I know most won't agree and I can see their side but l was just scoffing at the whole thing. Tim looked like he was just going though the motions. He seemed so checked out.  And when he did show some emotion it looked like it was the 2nd or 3rd take. Again, I know many here disagree with me but 'for me' watching it was painful and ludicrous all at the same time. The half-naked painting session of Tim didn't help matters either.

Oh, I don't think that many disagree. He did seem very passive throughout the episode and many of the "conversations" were just plain silly. And I'm not only referring to the ones between Tim and some of his dates, but the ladies and their discussions of the Lisa scandal. You can tell they were prodded by producers to talk about these things. April in particular seems bad at that stuff. She just sounded so stiff and unnatural...like she was reading off a tele-prompter...and not doing a very good job.

That episode was edited to death and nearly put me to sleep.

I was disappointed with the editors and producers for this episode, they strayed from their usual "show the audience the love story" style.. and went with the "show them the catty drama" that is very prevalent in the US Bach. What makes them think we want to see that kind of sh!t???? Lisa is an immature, catty, narcissistic wench and having to watch all about her antics just made me mad, when I know there was so much more actual footage to enjoy. Mind you, all he did was phone in his dates with Trish and Sachelle, but I'm sure we could have seen more of the group date and we know he went out on the Vespa with somebody, had breakfast with April.. I'd have liked to see that... not delusional Lisa duh

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 am

^^ I personally don't 100% believe in this bar kiss. Lisa calls herself resident villain on her IG and all the girls love her post show. I felt like it was put there just to have drama and everyone did a terrible job acting other than Lisa who tried to pretend she cared about any of it. She painted Tim without a face after all.  Lol.

Who knows if she was told to kiss a guy at the bar so the other girls would see? We saw nothing on camera. They always hire half genuine half drama girls on TB (even Canada it seems). And even Sharleen expressed surprise that the girls were allowed out without cameras.

What I find odd is that if Lisa is let go before Tim meets her family then this was planned. No way Tim would stand up her family just by talking to her first. They would have to know before Tim even meets Lisa that she is gone. If she stays that's different but if she is let go then it was all preplanned just to drag it all out.

The Vespa is obviously April...imo because it's Tim and April's trademark.:
1) Group Rimmel London date with April = Tim on Motorbike/Vespathingy with April
2) Tim's TO HTD worth April = April rides on Tim's own motorcycle
3) Makes sense the Italy SC = April with Tim on Vespa... (the only other choice was Kaylynn based on hair colour and skin tone and l just dont see it being Kaylynn at all)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^^ I personally don't 100% believe in this bar kiss. Lisa calls herself resident villain on her IG and all the girls love her post show. I felt like it was put there just to have drama and everyone did a terrible job acting other than Lisa who tried to pretend she cared about any of it. She painted Tim without a face after all.  Lol.

Who knows if she wad told to kiss a guy at the bar. We saw nothing on camera. And even Sharleen expressed surprise that the girls were allowed out without cameras.

What I find odd is that if Lisa is key go before Tim meets her family then this was planned. No way Tim would stand up her family just by talking to her first. They would have to know before Tim even meets Lisa that she is gone. If she stays that's different but if she is let go then it was all preplanned just to drag it all out.

The Vespa is obviously April...imo because it's Tim and April's trademark.:
1) Group Rimmel London date with April = Tim on Motorbike/Vespathingy with April
2) Tim's TO HTD worth April = April rides on Tim's own motorcycle
3) Makes sense the Italy SC = April with Tim on Vespa... (the only other choice was Kaylynn based on hair colour and skin tone and l just dont see it being Kaylynn at all)

I believe the bar kiss happened... and I don't think this show is "scripted" like you seem to think. These types of reality shows are "manipulated". The producers see what's going on and take advantage of the situation, egg the girls on, suggest things in private conversations... like "don't you girls think that how you feel about her and how she bully's others should be discussed on camera? ... don't you think the audience deserves to know what kind of girl she really is? how about when we get to Italy, you girls confront her and we'll have the cameras rolling.... Tim will really appreciate it ..... etc etc :yes:

they also know Lisa is a sloppy drunk... so they probably keep her glass full and give her doubles....and you just know you're going to have some "action" to go with your lights and camera's Hugesmile

these contestants aren't good enough actors to be able to follow a script and then they'd lose the emotional reactions, which is key to reality tv. The production staff are just genius in how they cast. Do you really think that Kaylynn and Lisa were cast as possible matches for Tim? no way... during their interviews, they saw an emotional basket case and a heartless b!tch that was going to give them some spicy footage to air.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:36 am

Maybe, due to them being product placement dates? LOL Talk about a waste of Italy with that pizza date.

I think since it started right off, you could tell that took all the energy out of them. The women didn't want to be the one to say anything while wanting to tell Tim at the same time.

When you have something else on your mind, it shows. Yet, Tim never asked during that painting date what was up. He couldn't tell there was something off? When the women found out what they were doing with Tim...well, they didn't look all that excited to me. Trish was lucky, because she had her date first and it was before all the drama.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote: Lisa calls herself resident villain on her IG and all the girls love her post show.
I'm curious as to why you say that? Just because she's in some of the group  pictures it doesn't translate into "love". (imo) Jenny seems to have been in contact with her post filming and has posted pictures with her on IG, but other than that I haven't seen any indication of how the other girls felt about her. I bet the F3, who knew her best, would have a lot more to say about her and I doubt it would be love.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:00 pm

northernviewer wrote:
I believe the bar kiss happened... and I don't think this show is "scripted" like you seem to think.  These types of reality shows are "manipulated".   The producers see what's going on and take advantage of the situation, egg the girls on, suggest things in private conversations... like  "don't you girls think that how you feel about her and how she bully's others should be discussed on camera? ... don't you think the audience deserves to know what kind of girl she really is?  how about when we get to Italy, you girls confront her and we'll have the cameras rolling.... Tim will really appreciate it ..... etc etc :yes:

they also know Lisa is a sloppy drunk... so they probably keep her glass full and give her doubles....and you just know you're going to have some "action" to go with your lights and camera's Hugesmile

these contestants aren't good enough actors to be able to follow a script and then they'd lose the emotional reactions, which is key to reality tv.  The production staff are just genius in how they cast.  Do you really think that Kaylynn and Lisa were cast as possible matches for Tim?  no way... during their interviews, they saw an emotional basket case and a heartless b!tch that was going to give them some spicy footage to air.  

Well said IMO. Lisa has made it know many times, she doesn't like females. If she said that during her casting call, she would have been a shoe in just for that comment. I can see her going to a bar in Italy where the men are not afraid to show affection to complete strangers. They buy drinks and take no for an answer. She has a few drinks whooping it up, yeah I could see it happening.

Someone posted that they find April boring, the comment upthread that she is not a good actress, and doesn't do good at talking trash about someone else, is a reason why she may appear boring. She is uncomfortable talking about the others. Even Sachelle, although she was clear and concise, you could tell it was uncomfortable for her to talk about Lisa.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:02 pm

richmondrose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: Lisa calls herself resident villain on her IG and all the girls love her post show.
I'm curious as to why you say that? Just because she's in some of the group  pictures it doesn't translate into "love". (imo) Jenny seems to have been in contact with her post filming and has posted pictures with her on IG, but other than that I haven't seen any indication of how the other girls  felt about her. I bet the F3, who knew her best, would have a lot more to say about her and I doubt it would be love.

The interaction between Lisa & the other women at WTA will be interesting. I wonder how much time will be spent on this & who will actually call her out on it.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
I believe the bar kiss happened... and I don't think this show is "scripted" like you seem to think.  These types of reality shows are "manipulated".   The producers see what's going on and take advantage of the situation, egg the girls on, suggest things in private conversations... like  "don't you girls think that how you feel about her and how she bully's others should be discussed on camera? ... don't you think the audience deserves to know what kind of girl she really is?  how about when we get to Italy, you girls confront her and we'll have the cameras rolling.... Tim will really appreciate it ..... etc etc :yes:

these contestants aren't good enough actors to be able to follow a script and then they'd lose the emotional reactions, which is key to reality tv.  The production staff are just genius in how they cast.  Do you really think that Kaylynn and Lisa were cast as possible matches for Tim?  no way... during their interviews, they saw an emotional basket case and a heartless b!tch that was going to give them some spicy footage to air.  

Well said IMO. Lisa has made it know many times, she doesn't like females. If she said that during her casting call, she would have been a shoe in just for that comment. I can see her going to a bar in Italy where the men are not afraid to show affection to complete strangers. They buy drinks and take no for an answer. She has a few drinks whooping it up, yeah I could see it happening.

Someone posted that they find April boring, the comment upthread that she is not a good actress, and doesn't do good at talking trash about someone else, is a reason why she may appear boring. She is uncomfortable talking about the others. Even Sachelle, although she was clear and concise, you could tell it was uncomfortable for her to talk about Lisa.

I think April, Sachelle, Dom and a few others if I had time to think....were cast for Tim. I think they're the kind of girl that most suits his personality.. a little on the serene side. Trish isn't like that, and although I really like her and think she's an awesome person, I don't see Tim appreciating her qualities for long.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:54 pm

jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
I'm curious as to why you say that? Just because she's in some of the group  pictures it doesn't translate into "love". (imo) Jenny seems to have been in contact with her post filming and has posted pictures with her on IG, but other than that I haven't seen any indication of how the other girls  felt about her. I bet the F3, who knew her best, would have a lot more to say about her and I doubt it would be love.

The interaction between Lisa & the other women at WTA will be interesting. I wonder how much time will be spent on this & who will actually call her out on it.

I'm hoping enough time has passed that they're all kinda over it. I'm pretty sure it'll be a big topic for discussion though... drama is what the Bach franchise loves the most!

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:15 pm

northernviewer wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

I'm hoping enough time has passed that they're all kinda over it.  I'm pretty sure it'll be a big topic for discussion though... drama is what the Bach franchise loves the most!

I agree that the women will be over it because so much time has passed. Some women will just roll their eyes, but others will take the opportunity (and be encouraged) to give their opinion.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:44 pm

jojo47 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

I'm hoping enough time has passed that they're all kinda over it.  I'm pretty sure it'll be a big topic for discussion though... drama is what the Bach franchise loves the most!

I agree that the women will be over it because so much time has passed. Some women will just roll their eyes, but others will take the opportunity (and be encouraged) to give their opinion.

I bet we find out even more stuff that didn't get shown. I usually hate the Tell Alls but I'm going to watch this one.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:34 pm

I think April, Sachelle, Dom and a few others if I had time to think....were cast for Tim.  I think they're the kind of girl that most suits his personality.. a little on the serene side.  Trish isn't like that, and although I really like her and think she's an awesome person, I don't see Tim appreciating her qualities for long.  

I haven't posted much because I am out of town and hate posting via iPad but I have to say Northern I find it interesting just how different we read people especially when it comes to Tim the bachelor.   I have watched all his interviews and read his personal blog to try to get to know him a little better then what I see on the show.   In my opinion the last word I would use to describe Tim's personality is "serene".  He is full of life and has a goofy side to him but a very analytical mind.  He is adventurous, passionate and has a quirky side to him.   I havent seen much of a personality from April or Sachelle.    Trisha and Lisa I think brings that fun loving side of Tim that he talks about with Trisha and back on Lisa's 1:1 thrill date.    JMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer