SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by 4health Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:29 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Martha posted a picture to IG. There are 11 girls in the group picture, including Trisha, Lisa, and Sachelle. Still no sight in pictures when it comes to April and Kaylynn and again, we know April is good friends with Sachelle, but still no sight of her with any of them. There is someone that's cut off in the corner though with black hair, maybe that's April.

Heck, even Natalie is in the picture laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Do you know if the girl cut out of photo here is April. It looks like it could be her hair especially if it isn't straighten. Just wondering if someone figure it out yet? WHO? This might be photo of their sleepover for those girls who were in the hotel?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by 4health Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:32 pm

So that would be that all the girls would be accounted for this pass weekend and no one was really hidden but would they have ALL the girls be part of the WTA? Does BACHCAN have a live ATFR or is pre-taped, does anyone know?

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:40 pm

I don't think anyone has figured it out yet. Definitely going to be tough to do considering judging by this picture, there are girls there from the early weeks too, so it could be anyone. The length of the hair could certainly be April's, but in the picture on April's FB with Kaylynn and Sachelle and just on the show you can tell April's hair differs between a medium to light brown. That hair looks black to me, but who knows. There are pictures of Rene-Anne there so I thought that she could be a possibility too since she has long black hair.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Published: November 14, 2012, 10:41 pm

Updated: 2 years ago

With only one episode to go before bachelor Brad makes his big decision, the eliminated ladies were reunited to hash out their unresolved issues in front of a live studio audience  In this week’s blog, Brad Smith discusses how it felt seeing the ladies again for the first time, getting emotional for Lauren B. and the fall out from Kara’s surprise dismissal.

Brad Smith WTA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:10 pm

In a way if all the women were seen out it is kind of smart by TPTB, IMO, because that way no one would be able to figure out who is the F1 or F2. The studio audience of course would know but they are supposed to be sworn to secrecy.
If Tim does fly with the women on all the flights then all the gals probably flew back with him as well, to their destinations, unless it was a direct flight to TO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:22 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I don't know ..... Kaylynn not being out with the WTA girls makes me think she not only gets an HTD but might just be F 2

Here's one of Kaylynn out with the girls. There was another of just she and April. She was also out with a group on Saturday at the Hyatt. I don't think anyone was hidden away or separated from the group.

From Dominique's Instagram earlier today

That's good to hear!!  was April out with them too?

Sorry on my phone - didnt read the part about april

From the pictures I've seen, April was out for brunch and at a spa, but she's not in any of the photos of the group who when out clubbing at The Roxy.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:31 pm

4health wrote:So that would be that all the girls would be accounted for this pass weekend and no one was really hidden but would they have ALL the girls be part of the WTA?   Does BACHCAN have a live ATFR or is pre-taped, does anyone know?  

I believe the ATFR for season 1 was taped. In fact, I recall the video of Brad surprising Bianka's friends and family at her parents home during the airing of the finale. Also, I am sure over the weekend Lisa had a comment on one of her IG photos which referred to "finale taping" but the comment isn't there anymore. It was a comment attached to a photo of Lisa with a cup of coffee. It seems the girls were in town for a few days which would allow them to tape both shows. I would think just for budgetary reasons they wouldn't get the whole crew together again in a few weeks. JMO...
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:35 pm

^I was going to say that too. April was spotted in the hotel, at a spa and brunch, but it doesn't appear she went clubbing, at least not that we can tell from the pictures and tweets we've seen.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:11 am

Ash2214 wrote:^I was going to say that too. April was spotted in the hotel, at a spa and brunch, but it doesn't appear she went clubbing, at least not that we can tell from the pictures and tweets we've seen.

but Kaylynn was out with the girls?

Going by Tim's tweets...wasn't he only in Vancouver for a few hours? maybe April flew back to TO at the same time?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:20 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
4health wrote:So that would be that all the girls would be accounted for this pass weekend and no one was really hidden but would they have ALL the girls be part of the WTA?   Does BACHCAN have a live ATFR or is pre-taped, does anyone know?  

I believe the ATFR for season 1 was taped. In fact, I recall the video of Brad surprising Bianka's friends and family at her parents home during the airing of the finale. Also, I am sure over the weekend Lisa had a comment on one of her IG photos which referred to "finale taping" but the comment isn't there anymore. It was a comment attached to a photo of Lisa with a cup of coffee. It seems the girls were in town for a few days which would allow them to tape both shows. I would think just for budgetary reasons they wouldn't get the whole crew together again in a few weeks. JMO...

I still haven't been able to wrap around just how the schedule will work.  On the BACH site it has the photo gallery of 10 weeks/episodes.  Brad's season was 9 weeks/episodes.    So has anyone figured out how this season will go:

Brad:                                      
Episode 5 - HTD              
Episode 6 - F3                    
Episode 7 - WTA                
Episode 8 - F2/Finale        
Episode 9 - ATFR  

Tim:              
 Episode 5 - Toronto
 Episode 6 - Italy
Episode 7 - HTD 
Episode 8 - F3    (WTA)
Episode 9 - WTA (F2/Finale)
 Episode 10 - F2/Finale (ATFR) makes 10 weeks
  Episode 11 - AFTR                                        

So the BACH site has 10 weeks/episodes in photo gallery (there locked until after each episode) so could there only be a F2?  or how would it go?  or the site only has up to the finale which is week 10 which will be Finale/AFTR as one episode?  They didn't do it that way with Brad, but this season there is an extra week and maybe two extra episodes.  Does any one know?

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:39 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
4health wrote:
sophienette wrote:BTW... have we considered he might only take 3 to HTDs... hence no 4th sleuthed? scratch

Confirmed from preview and great sleuthing, we only have three confirmed to have HTD's; April (hug in the park), Trisha (hockey pic confirmed Edmonton) and Sachelle (sitting outside coffee shop) semi confined.    It could very well be possible that he only does three HTD's.   Then we only have confirmed April in Moorea.    

I think it makes sense there may just be the three hometown dates. I don't think Tim is one to waste his time or anyone else's, especially an entire family. I don't think he'll lead anyone on either and so I don't expect him to spend the night with anyone but his F1. If we have an F2 in Moorea, I don't expect her to make it through the FD day portion. Completely IMO, of course, just based on his quick weeding skills.

I find myself wondering if Lisa's "indiscretion" might be that she goes out of her way to make out with Tim in front of the other girls. I hope she's not sloppy drunk 2 weeks in a row.

Sachelle's ITM in which she says "Kaylynn is a drama queen and an attention-seeker. No one has time for that - I certainly don't" aired in the Bahamas episode but is filmed in Italy. That says to me at least some of the drama is again surrounding Kaylynn as well.
But with the filming timeline, shouldn't we have 3 fd's in Moorea before it's limited to F2. I can maybe see not a complete final date with the F2 but FD's should still be full dates. When you look at it and filming tweets, they were in Bahamas in the last week of April and out of Toronto by May 5. if you look at their filming schedule, they should of left Tuscany by May 10 at least, then 5 days for HTD's so they would of been in Moorea by May 15-17. There is still plenty of time for FD's(3) and LCD's(2).

For that reasoning, I really think we are looking at 4 htd's and 3 fd's.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:45 am

Season 1 was pre-taped. I don't know for sure about this season, but if all including Tim were in Vancouver, it's a pretty safe bet that it is for the WTA again. For season 1, Whitney was a part of the WTA and she was the F2.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer