SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by 4health Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:48 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
4health wrote:So that would be that all the girls would be accounted for this pass weekend and no one was really hidden but would they have ALL the girls be part of the WTA?   Does BACHCAN have a live ATFR or is pre-taped, does anyone know?  
Season 1 was pre-taped.  I don't know for sure about this season, but if all including Tim were in Vancouver, it's a pretty safe bet that it is for the WTA again.  For season 1, Whitney was a part of the WTA and she was the F2.

Thanks Auntie! So could they have recorded the AFTR also? or would they bring back the F2 with Tim to record it in the next couple weeks?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:51 am

northernviewer wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^I was going to say that too. April was spotted in the hotel, at a spa and brunch, but it doesn't appear she went clubbing, at least not that we can tell from the pictures and tweets we've seen.

but Kaylynn was out with the girls?  

Going by Tim's tweets...wasn't he only in Vancouver for a few hours?  maybe April flew back to TO at the same time?
didn't she have a spa date after Tim was back home? Trying to remember the info.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:57 am

4health wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
4health wrote:So that would be that all the girls would be accounted for this pass weekend and no one was really hidden but would they have ALL the girls be part of the WTA?   Does BACHCAN have a live ATFR or is pre-taped, does anyone know?  
Season 1 was pre-taped.  I don't know for sure about this season, but if all including Tim were in Vancouver, it's a pretty safe bet that it is for the WTA again.  For season 1, Whitney was a part of the WTA and she was the F2.

Thanks Auntie! So could they have recorded the AFTR also? or would they bring back the F2 with Tim to record it in the next couple weeks?
It's a possiblility. From what I remember, Brad is dressed the same for the WTA and the ATFR and because Whitney was there for the WTA and heard that Bianka was in town for then too, it's possible that taping could be done together. Now with Tim only being in town for a few hours this time, who knows...

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:50 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
4health wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

It's a possiblility.  From what I remember, Brad is dressed the same for the WTA and the ATFR and because Whitney was there for the WTA and heard that Bianka was in town for then too, it's possible that taping could be done together.  Now with Tim only being in town for a few hours this time, who knows...

His tweets say he landed in Van on the 18th and then home on the 19th then he wasn't there very long. I did notice that he hasn't been on his SM since then.....

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:58 am

So everyone, including April and Kaylynn were in Vancouver. Whether they were a part of the WTA or not is unknown but they were both there. April in the hotel, hotel, spa and Kaylynn has many pics of her partying later with all the F5 except for April. April seems to not have been in VC after the WTA finished taping? Or just not photographed.

I know this is a stretch but based on Tim's instagram pic... flying from Toronto to Vancouver for WTA.... the instagram pic is of the words "Where we came from". It would not be a stretch to think that this is a reference to where it all started for him and his F1 (in VC). He then flies right back and the other girls are seen out partying, except for April. It would be hilarious to think if April is indeed F1 that they flew from Toronto together and then flew back together or even 'separately' (since she is the only one not seen in photos post-WTA clubbing at Roxy). Crazy to do that and be spotted but since they would have to both fly from Toronto anyway (if she indeed lives there), and back again, not impossible. I am just putting this out there for something to look back on if April is F1 and to see if my way out speculation tying unknowns has any validity at all, it may be way off. April could be the only one missing from photos for any other reason to be sure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So everyone, including April and Kaylynn were in Vancouver. Whether they were a part of the WTA or not is unknown but they were both there. April in the hotel, hotel, spa and Kaylynn has many pics of her partying later with all the F5 except for April. April seems to not have been in VC after the WTA finished taping? Or just not photographed.

I know this is a stretch but based on Tim's instagram pic... flying from Toronto to Vancouver for WTA.... the instagram pic is of the words "Where we came from". It would not be a stretch to think that this is a reference to where it all started for him and his F1 (in VC). He then flies right back and the other girls are seen out partying, except for April. It would be hilarious to think if April is indeed F1 that they flew from Toronto together and then flew back together or even 'separately' (since she is the only one not seen in photos post-WTA clubbing at Roxy). Crazy to do that and be spotted but since they would have to both fly from Toronto anyway (if she indeed lives there), and back again, not impossible. I am just putting this out there for something to look back on if April is F1 and to see if my way out speculation tying unknowns has any validity at all, it may be way off. April could be the only one missing from photos for any other reason to be sure.

wasn't April spotted at the spa after Tim was already flying home? But your thoughts might be correct we shall see.....also that same photo of magazine picture he has posted before ...... he likes that magazine and article....

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So everyone, including April and Kaylynn were in Vancouver. Whether they were a part of the WTA or not is unknown but they were both there. April in the hotel, hotel, spa and Kaylynn has many pics of her partying later with all the F5 except for April. April seems to not have been in VC after the WTA finished taping? Or just not photographed.

I am trying to remember the course of events, but I thought that April had her spa date in Vancouver AFTER Tim left for Toronto?? To me, it would be very careless and something that would be too chancy for both Tim and April to be on the same flight either direction.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:44 am

Does someone have a photo of this spa date? Or can say who posted it? I am aware of all F5 SM posts and have yet to see a spa date posted in the timeframe that would suggest she stayed longer. I definitely missed it... (I think I typed in spa because I saw someone type it and didn't even realise I was doing it.. haha). It has to be there though so knowing who posted an image or reference would help...

Also, regarding the magazine, I am aware he first posted it around Sept, however, the fact that he chose to repost it for his IG while flying to VC is interesting to me because of that very thing. He only needed to use the photo he had already in his twitter, crop, and change the color to b+w which he did. I of course have no idea why he chose that specific image... but it is interesting that it says "Where we came from". From his SM, I can tell he is a cerebral guy. I love Scientific American (I am in the science-based world myself) and noticed that a lot of his word/reading images are non-pop-culture. They are really esoteric, philosophical, with snaps from the pages of periodic journals and non-fiction academic-style literature. Very different from what I usually see TBs post. Anyway, like I said, was stretching the limits... Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:48 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

From the pictures I've seen, April was out for brunch and at a spa, but she's not in any of the photos of the group who when out clubbing at The Roxy.

Where did you see pictures of April out for brunch/spa? On IG or other SM?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:27 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^I was going to say that too. April was spotted in the hotel, at a spa and brunch, but it doesn't appear she went clubbing, at least not that we can tell from the pictures and tweets we've seen.

but Kaylynn was out with the girls?  

Going by Tim's tweets...wasn't he only in Vancouver for a few hours?  maybe April flew back to TO at the same time?
didn't she have a spa date after Tim was back home?  Trying to remember the info.

For some reason, I think the spa date was before the WTA, but not discovered by us until after but I'm not sure about that.  I'll go check back the last few days of posts to see if there was more info with the timing of that event.

eta - I just checked, and on the 19th, there was a post that says that April added the photo of April and Kaylynn on the 17th, which was last Friday.

Last edited by northernviewer on Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:31 am

I think it's a possibility that she could have flown home with Tim, but she was there days before him. Even if April doesn't actually live in TO, she would still fly into there and then drive to Wasaga Beach, if that's where she was going.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:43 am

Here are his IG posts. I didn't think it was only for a couple of hours that he was in Vancouver. That's a 4-4 1/2 hour flight, with a 3 hour time difference.  I suppose it's possible but I can't see him in Vancouver for a couple of hours.

on the 17th
timbo0505
4 days ago
Damn you Scientific American.. stop being so good. Wheels down in Van.. for... err.... nothing.....

on the 19th
timbo0505
2 days ago
Since 'tis nature's law... Wheels down in Toronto

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer