SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:16 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
sophienette wrote:I agree with you... am off to rewatch past episods in case I missed good BL with Trish..

Cheers Doll. I hope you have a copy completely free of the same Rimmel London commercials over and over and over and over like some kind of sick torture Smiley

I'm so sick of the jingle "look at this - on your lips, on your lips, on your lips". I know you can all sing it too...
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:21 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
sophienette wrote:I agree with you... am off to rewatch past episods in case I missed good BL with Trish..

Cheers Doll. I hope you have a copy completely free of the same Rimmel London commercials over and over and over and over like some kind of sick torture Smiley

I'm so sick of the jingle "look at this - on your lips, on your lips, on your lips". I know you can all sing it too...

It would be so refreshing to have the odd Michael Hill commercial or even Buitoni. Surely someone else would also pay for that advertising. Hello GoodHumans - are you following us??
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:29 pm

Alright... here I come, watching Ep1 for a "A v T" compare Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:52 pm

sophienette wrote:Alright... here I come, watching Ep1 for a "A v T" compare Smiley

Please be sure to report your findings/observations.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:00 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I'm telling ya, Kaylynn's little comment on that picture from the first cocktail party where there are a bunch of the girls on the couch together while April and Tim are talking in the background told me all I needed to know laugh out loud

Kaylynn and April still appear to be close. I'm guessing either way Kaylynn knows the outcome. I'll join everyone else in eating the Buitoni pizza box.
I guess we are all going to see what we want to see whether it's real or not.

Tuesday can't come soon enough.    I don't see the connection between April and Tim as growing but rather it is stalling.  That is the point to it all.  The connection between Tim and Trish is growing.  This is how Bianka was edited in season 1..stalled in the beginning and by the time they went on the 2/1 date in Paris, it was growing constantly....just like Trish this season.

I most respectfully completely disagree. I don't believe the GoodHumans have taken each of this season's girls and edited them according to anything or anyone that happened in the first season. If there is any mirroring in the edit, I see the progression of Tim and April's relationship as being far closer to what we saw between Brad and Bianka. Bianka, like April, is not so quick to profess her feelings. Bianka, like April, was not willing to shamelessly seek out Brad's attention in a group setting, preferring him to come to her. April, like Bianka is going to experience the same anxiety Bianka expressed when it got to the point of her man potentially spending the night with someone else.

I do agree we are seeing progression in the relationship between Tim and Trisha, however I feel it is too little too late. It's the week before HTD's and Tim is worried he and Trish "would never get to that romantic place" according to his Week 6 Blog.

I compare this to Tim's Week 5 Blog, which reads in part:

"This is getting real. I keep saying it, I know, but really real! I expected this to happen, of course, but once you’ve connected with someone, there is always another level and another set of emotions that are bound to create more crazy situations at an even crazier pace."

Here's Tim and Trisha in the ocean. To me, his hand is politely rested on her back, but he is not pulling her in and he is not displaying any urgency or passion. It looks like she is way more into it than he is.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's April and Tim in the water, and NOT making out. Note how his arm is completely wrapped around her and he's holding her as close as he can.

To me, THIS is what passion, hunger, urgency looks like: I'm so looking forward to HTD's!

By the time they arrived in Italy, Tim was over Kaylynn, "friend-zoned" Sachelle, but still hot for Lisa. As a matter of pure mathematics Tim needed to give Trisha a one on one date or eliminate her. I even think Lisa would have been F2 if it were not for Bargate.

In addition to everything we have seen on screen, I do not believe for a second that any F1 would be out clubbing 2 nights out of 3 at Vancouver's most notorious meat markets the weekend of WTA taping. It's just not appropriate.

JMO, of course, all of it. I'm just not buying that Tim will magically fall in love with someone he is still searching for a romantic connection with six weeks into this process.

Loved your post and comparison. I actually found the 2/1 beach scene with trish to be more of a connection than her Italy date - but when you look at how he was so different with her than April, it definitely pales in comparison. poor trish always seems to follow Aprils dates and I think Tim just can't get into their dates due to that.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:33 pm

So, to summarize for the Court giggling : In week 5 Tim blogs of the very real connection he already has with Someone, singular someone, not plural. To me and the rest of us cardboard munchers, that can only be April.

By Tim admitting he is hoping to find a romantic connection with Trisha 2 weeks before he potentially gets engaged, it indicates to me that for Trisha to be the last gal standing would be completely lacking in credibility, and an insult to Trisha and the viewers.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:52 pm

OK.. here goes Episode 1: (in blue are My Opinions/observations!.... i.e. probably bias!)

Intros: Both girls showed.
We got April's family story straight up, including her words that "Trust takes time to build"... preparing us for her storyline Pretty serious and deep intro.
Trish's intro is about her pageant work, and trying on dresses and the fact that she is fun... no serious points made.

Limo exits:
April out in 5th (last of 1st limo) - sultry music as she steps out... No hug, he just takes her hand as if shaking hands.  First words from Tim after intro "Do you like all the candles I lit for you?"
Main words from her "You look very handsome"
He "Same. Where are you from" then as she moves "Don't go yet"
Then talking about Ontario in common.
Separate on hand hold like at the start but with a kiss on the cheek. No Hug.
She walks away keeping her hands behind her back. He turns around with a grin and 1 eyebrow raised to watch her go.
Her ITM after: "Definitly felt a little bit of chemistry. We'll see if there's anything there"

Trish - more relaxed. Out 8th (3rd of 2nd limo) to "show/entertainment" music (very 80's pageant tune). Both her and Tim laughing as they says hi and hug. (her with both arms, him only 1 hand on her back)
They laugh about the pageant sash being a giant nametag.
Tim watches her go, no ITM for her though.  

Cocktail party convo:

April interrupts chat with Sonia. Tim's ITM "April Brockman strooooolls over"...and as Sonia leaves, we get the sultry show tune once again! And a close up of her legs... Hugesmile  
Tim ITM "she is an extremely physically attractive young woman... let's just put that out there"
She asks him about speaking fluent Spanish, ...
April ITM: "Tim is pretty handsome, I felt a little bit of chemistry (she is almost reticent saying that)
... he asks if she speaks it and she says no but she loves everything Spanish. Says she wants to learn the tango. He says he can do a little bit of Salsa. She suggests one of their dates to be some sort of spanish dance. (A lot more giggles and laughter than at M&G but her BL still very guarded and no physical contact between them). Good long eye contacts.
Tim ITM - "April comes across as sweet and innocent, but a part of me wonders what's under that innocent veneer" (good that she has him intrigued).. "those are questions that are going to have to be answered" while she goes back to girls and gushes that he is "actually really cute"

no 1-1 time for Trish that we saw... just her being worried all evening on how to compete and feeling jealous. Plus a weirdly placed ITM if she is F1, of her laughing at girl singing to Tim (who ended up getting first FIR)
When time for RC, very worried ITM for Trish fearing she isnt good enough, and from April who thinks that based on the roses given so far, she wont get one.

RC:

April called 9th, one arm hug from Tim (seems to be his go to... let's keep an eye on 2 arms hugs!)
(negatively shocked face of Trish showed straight after April called...)

Trish called last. Looks panicked and about to cry just before her name gets called. Says "You killed me there" as she walks to him and they both laugh. Tim second hand goes to her hip... and her hands up to the back of his head... good contacts

Preview at the end of epi.... April voice saying "when I'm with Tim, there's no one else". Also a second of her and Tim on the swing...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Voice over from Trish making out with Tim in water "I'm screwed, hook line and sinker"

Last edited by sophienette on Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos :()

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:57 pm

In addition to everything we have seen on screen, I do not believe for a second that any F1 would be out clubbing 2 nights out of 3 at Vancouver's most notorious meat markets the weekend of WTA taping.
This is valuable information. The post show behavior confirms what I think happens on the show.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:01 pm

tigertiz wrote:
In addition to everything we have seen on screen, I do not believe for a second that any F1 would be out clubbing 2 nights out of 3 at Vancouver's most notorious meat markets the weekend of WTA taping.
This is valuable information.   The post show behavior confirms what I think happens on the show.

What did I miss??? who did the clubbing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:29 pm

sophienette wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
This is valuable information.   The post show behavior confirms what I think happens on the show.

What did I miss??? who did the clubbing?

Sorry, I'm not at my computer to share the pics, but earlier upthread there are IG posts (I think one was by Jenny and one re-gram by Trisha). We see Trisha at the Roxy one night and at KillJoy another. She is wearing her fake hair, thick make-up and tight, very sheer blouse. Looks on the prowl to me.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:44 pm

sophienette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
sophienette wrote:GA I agree with some of your analysis on the videos you posted, but you didnt post when they walked after the bar and he has his hand in his pocket....

I am sad we didnt get April time last week to compare!

I didn't post any videos. no idea

Sorry GA! I meant Auntie! giggling bestbud! Embarassed
Where do you see that Sophie? He has his hand on hers and pulling it to him, not in his pocket...or maybe he does have her hand in his pocket too...LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:51 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

agreed! side note- The model is Mick Jagger and Jerry Halls' daughter... Georgia May. Personally, I think she should fix her teeth, but apparently that's her trademark thing.

I agree with everyone's thoughts on the body language and I think April is the F1, but he is capable of faking for the show. His kiss with Dom was the steamiest of the season imo and he had no interest in her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer