SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:54 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I'm telling ya, Kaylynn's little comment on that picture from the first cocktail party where there are a bunch of the girls on the couch together while April and Tim are talking in the background told me all I needed to know laugh out loud

Kaylynn and April still appear to be close. I'm guessing either way Kaylynn knows the outcome. I'll join everyone else in eating the Buitoni pizza box.
I guess we are all going to see what we want to see whether it's real or not.

Tuesday can't come soon enough.    I don't see the connection between April and Tim as growing but rather it is stalling.  That is the point to it all.  The connection between Tim and Trish is growing.  This is how Bianka was edited in season 1..stalled in the beginning and by the time they went on the 2/1 date in Paris, it was growing constantly....just like Trish this season.

I most respectfully completely disagree. I don't believe the GoodHumans have taken each of this season's girls and edited them according to anything or anyone that happened in the first season. If there is any mirroring in the edit, I see the progression of Tim and April's relationship as being far closer to what we saw between Brad and Bianka. Bianka, like April, is not so quick to profess her feelings. Bianka, like April, was not willing to shamelessly seek out Brad's attention in a group setting, preferring him to come to her. April, like Bianka is going to experience the same anxiety Bianka expressed when it got to the point of her man potentially spending the night with someone else.

I do agree we are seeing progression in the relationship between Tim and Trisha, however I feel it is too little too late. It's the week before HTD's and Tim is worried he and Trish "would never get to that romantic place" according to his Week 6 Blog.

I compare this to Tim's Week 5 Blog, which reads in part:

"This is getting real. I keep saying it, I know, but really real! I expected this to happen, of course, but once you’ve connected with someone, there is always another level and another set of emotions that are bound to create more crazy situations at an even crazier pace."

Here's Tim and Trisha in the ocean. To me, his hand is politely rested on her back, but he is not pulling her in and he is not displaying any urgency or passion. It looks like she is way more into it than he is.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's April and Tim in the water, and NOT making out. Note how his arm is completely wrapped around her and he's holding her as close as he can.

To me, THIS is what passion, hunger, urgency looks like: I'm so looking forward to HTD's!

By the time they arrived in Italy, Tim was over Kaylynn, "friend-zoned" Sachelle, but still hot for Lisa. As a matter of pure mathematics Tim needed to give Trisha a one on one date or eliminate her. I even think Lisa would have been F2 if it were not for Bargate.

In addition to everything we have seen on screen, I do not believe for a second that any F1 would be out clubbing 2 nights out of 3 at Vancouver's most notorious meat markets the weekend of WTA taping. It's just not appropriate.

JMO, of course, all of it. I'm just not buying that Tim will magically fall in love with someone he is still searching for a romantic connection with six weeks into this process.
Well, the producers are the same, just a different company name.

In the videos that I posted, does any of them look more like affection/feelings deepening or is it my imagination. I understand that posting the vids isn't popular here as they are of Trish and Tim versus April/Tim but for the viewer to be gaga over April, it's just not showing up in polls out there. The popular one for Tim is Trish and has been for a few weeks now so it's not that it turned that way after the last epi.

Yep, I get it that I am in the extreme minority on this board, but that doesn't equate to what it is out there in the general viewing...
I think Tim has been falling in love over time but for someone that he doesn't have the instant attraction to(April) but rather for the slow burn of Trish. I think that my views does matter??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:58 pm

In regards to general viewing, any article written by a professional is still picking April as their F1. The Huffington Post, which is very popular, thought Tim and Trisha's 1-on-1 date was uncomfortable to watch and it looked scripted.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:06 pm

Ash2214 wrote:In regards to general viewing, any article written by a professional is still picking April as their F1. The Huffington Post, which is very popular, thought Tim and Trisha's 1-on-1 date was uncomfortable to watch and it looked scripted.
I have seen other blogs to the contrary so not buy it. So the points of Trish's date mirroring in a way of Brad and Bianka's in Paris...does that have any merrit or is it just not valid?? The stuff that Brad/Bianka talked about on that date is the stuff that the producers left in with regards to Tim/Trisha.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:14 pm

Episode 2:
remember, 1st date to Kaylynn...

2 Teams GD for Trish - dragon boats race. She is in the winning team.
She interrupts his talk with April (the other one). Tim ITM that she is "one of the most interesting people that I want to talk to. I dont know a lot about her". Then he asks about her pageantry and she says she always had an obsession with it, like Miss Universe, etc. (Sorry, not much substance there IMHO)

Trish gets the group date rose. (sorry her high pitch giggling got to me that episode)

He laughs a lot and very loudly with her.... which prompts Riley to say he puts on "show Tim"...

Photoshoot GD for April - 1 of 4 girls. (aka the 15 minutes Rimmel ad...  Rolling Eyes )
April shoot on bike with Tim. (her ITM in her PJs before it starts "I'm gonna try and forget about any chemistry that he may be building with other girls and just focus on me and him and be in the moment").

On bike, Tim tells her she looks super good. (followed by another of her ITM, this time in photoshoot outfit, saying "he's cute, I like him.... so far")

He has his hand (just one) all over her leg on the bike. Little kiss on the cheek from her. (Her ITM - in PJ - "I definitively want to win that 1-1 time with him").
Then kiss from him on her cheek.
ITM from Sonia about seeing some flirtation between April and Tim and being jealous.
Bike Shoot ends with laugh from Tim and big smile from April.

Note - we dont see April's reaction to Nathalie and Tim kissing on their shoot.

Tim chooses April for 1-1 time, says she's the one he has "the most questions about". ITM where he ads "we have chemistry, she's super sexy, and I just want to find more about her"

Tim and April get serenaded by guitar player/singer Drew Allen (sp?) (ITM of April saying "OMG I love that song, and I'm in his arms. So sweet. I feel really special right now, I do, I feel special") while they sway very close together. One of his hands on her back, the other holding hers.

Then they chat, Tim mentions that she asked him before why he gave her a rose. then says "I think the more interesting question is why I picked you for tonight". (I like that he continues convos we didnt see on-screen, and keeps things progressing)
Says it was because there is chemistry and he wants to get to know her. She says that's honest and cute (she likes that word a lot...) and she's glad and she wants to get to know him more too.

Then the hiding behind the blanket kiss... sorry gave me goosies again! one of the best first kiss out there! and her reaction "OH MY GOD how freaking cute was that?! Oh my gosh, I cant believe he got a kiss out of me! He would not have got a kiss if he didnt do it that way!" (someone's got someone all sussed methink! he gets her very early)

Then as we "leave" them to their date we hear her say: "more of those"

OK, I went through the rest pretty fast, especially the Kaylynn focused CP! But I enjoyed Tim coming to steal April while she is talking with Kaylynn (sismance blooming right there!) ... most awkward ever!  we dont get to see their 1-1 time due to Kaylynn's reaction and everyone's reactions to that.

Trish makes an appearance but it is to bash Kaylynn... Suspect

RC - April gets called middle of the pack, looks almost as happy as Kaylynn does! giggling
We dont see the hug, just her hand round his neck.

2 episodes in, I would say it is 2-0 to April (I know I know, it's not a competition...  giggling ), Keys for me are the convo during their 1-1 time (depth differences similar to the intro vids!), the fact we got a first kiss for A and more importantly that he sought her out during CP even though she just had a date (doubt? wanting more?).

BUT it is early days!

Bit I missed in the preview for next episode... April saying in VO while they are hugging in the sea "I feel like he is a greek god and if I look I'm going to turn to stone"

Gosh the girls looked sooooooo cold during RC!

Last edited by sophienette on Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sophienette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I didn't post any videos. no idea

Sorry GA! I meant Auntie! giggling bestbud! Embarassed
Where do you see that Sophie?  He has his hand on hers and pulling it to him, not in his pocket...or maybe he does have her hand in his pocket too...LOL

this one as they leave the cafe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:19 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:In regards to general viewing, any article written by a professional is still picking April as their F1. The Huffington Post, which is very popular, thought Tim and Trisha's 1-on-1 date was uncomfortable to watch and it looked scripted.
I have seen other blogs to the contrary so not buy it.  So the points of Trish's date mirroring in a way of Brad and Bianka's in Paris...does that have any merrit or is it just not valid??  The stuff that Brad/Bianka talked about on that date is the stuff that the producers left in with regards to Tim/Trisha.

Everything has merrit and all views matter Smiley :yes:

it's fun to have both point of views, doesnt matter which "side" has more supporters! Let's keep sleuthing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:20 pm

In the serenade scene,she had his cardigan around her body and it was gone in the next shot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:23 pm

see2love wrote:In the serenade scene,she had his cardigan around her body and it was gone in the next shot

well spotted! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:24 pm

sophienette wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Sorry GA! I meant Auntie! giggling bestbud! Embarassed
Where do you see that Sophie?  He has his hand on hers and pulling it to him, not in his pocket...or maybe he does have her hand in his pocket too...LOL

this one as they leave the cafe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But you were saying how he had his hands in his pocket so I took that as plural. Yes, he did have one hand in his pocket but did pull the other one with her hand to his chest. With Trish only he does walk holding her arm and hand close to him/chest. This is a way that he can "pull" her closer to him.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:26 pm

I just watched the RC from episode 1.  Now this doesn't mean anything but I never noticed this before and that is after April gets her rose and turns to go back, you see Tim checking out her butt.  Then he kind of looks down so the others don't notice and he gets one more look in! laugh out loud Sneaky guy!! Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:28 pm

sophienette wrote:
see2love wrote:In the serenade scene,she had his cardigan around her body and it was gone in the next shot

well spotted!  :yes:

Yes I noticed that as well. :yes:
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:37 pm

sophienette wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I have seen other blogs to the contrary so not buy it.  So the points of Trish's date mirroring in a way of Brad and Bianka's in Paris...does that have any merrit or is it just not valid??  The stuff that Brad/Bianka talked about on that date is the stuff that the producers left in with regards to Tim/Trisha.

Everything has merrit and all views matter Smiley :yes:

it's fun to have both point of views, doesnt matter which "side" has more supporters! Let's keep sleuthing!
Thanks Sophie...it just gets really tiring now and then when it feels you(meaning me) are in such a minority here, try to post my opinions/thoughts and it begins to feel that my thoughts/opinions are being ignored, etc. Thanks again for saying that! :yes:

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer