SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:24 pm

I thought this interview was interesting:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The most interesting part? He mentions April and apparently remembers the eye make up she had on for that photo shoot even though it was months ago. He didn't need to mention April since the interviewer didn't mention any of the girls names:

2. What type of eye makeup look do you like the best on a woman? Dark and smoky, vibrant, light and shimmery or natural.

“When we did the Rimmel London photoshoot there was April Brockman’s look. She didn’t do anything like this for the rest of the show. But, when I saw her with that makeup I thought it was really attractive.”

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Brill Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I thought this interview was interesting:

The most interesting part? He mentions April and apparently remembers the eye make up she had on for that photo shoot even though it was months ago. He didn't need to mention April since the interviewer didn't mention any of the girls names:

2. What type of eye makeup look do you like the best on a woman? Dark and smoky, vibrant, light and shimmery or natural.

“When we did the Rimmel London photoshoot there was April Brockman’s look. She didn’t do anything like this for the rest of the show. But, when I saw her with that makeup I thought it was really attractive.”

Thanks for the interview!! :yes:
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

New picture posted on instagram

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:16 pm

sorry guys, I wont have time to do Ep06 tonight...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:22 pm

sophienette wrote:sorry guys, I wont have time to do Ep06 tonight...

No need to be sorry. You've done a ton of work, which is very much appreciated around here! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:28 pm

Can someone bring over a photo of April from that photo shoot?
Wow - I cant believe he A. noticed her eye makeup specifically at that one event and B. is still thinking about how great it was. Gee. He's got it bad for her.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:36 pm

tigertiz wrote:Can someone bring over a photo of April from that photo shoot?  
Wow - I cant believe he A. noticed her eye makeup specifically at that one event  and B. is still thinking about how great it was.   Gee. He's got it bad for her.

I cheated and googled it first and found it.

bachcaps

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:55 pm

tigertiz wrote:Can someone bring over a photo of April from that photo shoot?  
Wow - I cant believe he A. noticed her eye makeup specifically at that one event  and B. is still thinking about how great it was.   Gee. He's got it bad for her.

C. Remembered that she never wore that look again the rest of the show.

Plus I don't think he'd even mention April's eye make up if he was with one of the other girls.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:10 pm

I love the reaction he had to her kiss on his cheek during the photoshoot giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:14 pm

see2love wrote:I love the reaction he had to her kiss on his cheek during the photoshoot giggling

me toooooooooo giggling
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:21 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
see2love wrote:I love the reaction he had to her kiss on his cheek during the photoshoot giggling

me toooooooooo giggling

Me three...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:58 pm

Here's another shot of April for Rimmel.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer