SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:18 am

Anyone have a link to watch online other than the bachcanada site?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:21 am

northernviewer wrote:Which night was WTA taped again  im confused???    
Friday. Tim came into town friday late morning and was home by friday night. per his twitter.

Also, I thought that April was spotted saturday afternoon in Vancouver too, not just the morning.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:22 am

4health wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
4health wrote:

I still don't know why this matters?  The girls went out to a club in Italy during filming so what is the big deal?  Tim landed in VAN on Oct 17th and in TO on the 18th.  Tim has been pretty quiet since then on his SM.  

Because would a F1 that was engaged to the lead of a television show be out in clubs with a bunch of single girls? I'm not so sure about that, but that's the beauty of having a discussion. We all have different opinions.

I could see that being out and clubbing with guys all over and not acting like an engaged person, you are right that wouldn't be good, but Tim knowing that all the girl pals are together celebrating this experience together shows his maturity and trust in his relationship.  Plus, he knows that they have to hide the fact that he is engaged or that he even picked someone.  We still don't know that right?
''

Since this thread is all about speculation and throwing things out there to others for opinions, I don't think there's anything invalid with stating that while all of the other girls were spotted clubbing on two separate occasions, there was one girl who wasn't present for that, or at least from what we know. It's not like the girls dislike her either. Post show it's pretty clear she is still close to Kaylynn and Sachelle. The last time April was spotted out was Saturday morning/early afternoon while it appears the rest of the girls stayed until some point on Sunday.

We don't know the outcome of the show, but since I can post my opinion, I do think Tim picked someone. Everything I've seen from him post show doesn't lead me to believe otherwise. It's just my speculation and I personally just find it interesting that one girl wasn't out clubbing with the rest of the girls.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:27 am

4health wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Tim was already home on the Friday...right.

I thought it was Saturday morning? I thought he flew in Friday and was only there for 24 hours? Regardless, I'm not saying Tim and April were together that weekend. What I'm saying is that there were two nights the girls went to clubs. On both of those nights, we have no proof of April there.

I still don't know why this matters?  The girls went out to a club in Italy during filming so what is the big deal?  Tim landed in VAN on Oct 17th and in TO on the 18th.  Tim has been pretty quiet since then on his SM.  
And to further that, I think that was right after midnight on the 18th. I remember it being a very short time that he was in Vancouver. 10"31am in Vancouver, just after midnight on the 18th touchdown in Toronto.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:37 am

4health wrote:But who is Tim's Buttercup?  The question of the week go and watch Episode 7 HTD and answer this question?  

He called Trish Buttercup on the ice skating part of their date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:08 am

Ash2214 wrote:
4health wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

I thought it was Saturday morning? I thought he flew in Friday and was only there for 24 hours? Regardless, I'm not saying Tim and April were together that weekend. What I'm saying is that there were two nights the girls went to clubs. On both of those nights, we have no proof of April there.

Because would a F1 that was engaged to the lead of a television show be out in clubs with a bunch of single girls? I'm not so sure about that, but that's the beauty of having a discussion. We all have different opinions.

I don't think this particular point does too much to eliminate Trish as F1. She's an extrovert and so she would be there regardless imo. If it was reversed and Trisha was missing that may mean something. April's so different from Trish. She could just have easily passed on the evening because she's uncomfortable with clubs and/or hanging out with the F1 is hard at this time. Not saying April's not F1, but since she may not go as F2 either, it's not a smoking gun imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:02 am

Ash2214 wrote:I thought this interview was interesting:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The most interesting part? He mentions April and apparently remembers the eye make up she had on for that photo shoot even though it was months ago. He didn't need to mention April since the interviewer didn't mention any of the girls names:

2. What type of eye makeup look do you like the best on a woman? Dark and smoky, vibrant, light and shimmery or natural.

“When we did the Rimmel London photoshoot there was April Brockman’s look. She didn’t do anything like this for the rest of the show. But, when I saw her with that makeup I thought it was really attractive.”

For me, this is the most interesting part of this interview:
4. Did you ever not want to be kissing someone, but you figured you should because she was making the move?

“Absolutely! There were a lot of times where I might have woken up that day at 6am and was dead tired after filming the sunrise for 27 days straight, and now I have to go on this date with someone I am not sure there is a connection with. But, you have to give it your all and be there as much as you can for that person. Otherwise you are cheating yourself and that person who has given up a lot to be there.“

Definitely saw this with Sachelle on her HTD. Felt terrible for her just watching her kiss him and he try muster up something with her when she said goodbye to him. I can speculate with the others as well, and have, but will say with April, he seems to initiate more than reciprocate a kiss.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:11 am

4health wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I don't know how when April was still in Vancouver when Tim was home in Toronto...

Are you sure?  I thought there were no pics of her after thr WTA was taped?  I think all went out to party after but April was nowhere to be seen.

Not this again.....April had a spa day and brunch the next day after the WTA and Tim was home....if he was in a secluded home it was with either April or Trisha, we know that now!  

I asked before and never got a response (my fault if I overlooked it) but was this posted somewhere? A photo, IG, SM, blog stating/showing she did this? I know all of the F5 SM posts and didn't see a spa day and brunch after WTA post on these so still searching (again, could have overlooked it). Also, posts on IG even from Tim may not be in real time so either way not a lot to be 100% certain. Tim's length of stay, or the girls just based on SM, etc and when things are posted, we take it to be in real time but no guarantee of that as one can post something hours, days, etc, later and make it seem in the moment.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:23 am

tigertiz wrote:While April was busy in a secluded house with Tim....

While other argue over this point, I took it as someone being funny/sarcastic and little bit :uptonogood .

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:00 am

grace8136 wrote:
4health wrote:But who is Tim's Buttercup?  The question of the week go and watch Episode 7 HTD and answer this question?  

I can't remember exactly how he said it but "what's up buttercup" is a very common saying.

Eta - just re watched and that's exactly the phrase he used and he said it very nonchalantly

Last edited by northernviewer on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:23 am

This is what happens when there's no caps.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:54 am

northernviewer wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

I can't remember exactly how he said it but "what's up buttercup" is a very common saying.

Eta - just re watched and that's exactly the phrase he used and he said it very nonchalantly

I agree. I was just answering the question. Now that it's just April and Trish, we could go back to GA's find in the wine glass! April's been wearing the red plaid shirt and the girl has dark hair.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer