SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Amberish Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:16 pm

I don't remember any such balanced discussion thread set up for Sean and Catherine, other than continuing with season threads and only until Des' season began, or shortly thereafter.

IMO, San bringing GA and the other vets on board to manage this board is important, not only for now having the necessary multiple eyes and hands, but especially because those selected have the experience to know who how it's suppose to work and how it's suppose to feel --- meaning, it's suppose to feel good.

For those besotted by the lead Bachelor/ette and his or her chosen one, having the fan threads must be great. What hasn't been great is how the rest of us --- the majority; those who merely like the couple, those who didn't care one way or the other about the couple and those who don't care for the couple, at all --- have been treated when we've occasionally posted by those who post regularly at the fan threads. Not suggesting all fan tread posters have been rude, for that's never been the case, but those that have been rude have been exceptionally rude. IMO, it's simply not fair to be treated that way or being forced to witness this kind of unnecessary rudeness directed at others.

GA, etc., thank you very much for encouraging the return of balanced discussion to this forum.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Amberish Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:29 pm

Ok ... this is what I want to know:

Has Sean found regular work yet?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:43 pm

Amberish wrote:I don't remember any such balanced discussion thread set up for Sean and Catherine, other than continuing with season threads and only until Des' season began, or shortly thereafter.

IMO, San bringing GA and the other vets on board to manage this board is important, not only for now having the necessary multiple eyes and hands, but especially because those selected have the experience to know who how it's suppose to work and how it's suppose to feel --- meaning, it's suppose to feel good.

For those besotted by the lead Bachelor/ette and his or her chosen one, having the fan threads must be great. What hasn't been great is how the rest of us --- the majority; those who merely like the couple, those who didn't care one way or the other about the couple and those who don't care for the couple, at all --- have been treated when we've occasionally posted by those who post regularly at the fan threads. Not suggesting all fan tread posters have been rude, for that's never been the case, but those that have been rude have been exceptionally rude. IMO, it's simply not fair to be treated that way or being forced to witness this kind of unnecessary rudeness directed at others.

GA, etc., thank you very much for encouraging the return of balanced discussion to this forum.

And thank YOU very much. I could not have said it better.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Amberish wrote:Ok ... this is what I want to know:

You know - I was wondering the same thing.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:57 pm

I don't think Sean is interested in finding regular work....and I don't necessarily think this is a bad thing as long there is an attempt to find something engaging to pursue and which puts some bread on the table. But he doesn't seem, from what little we know, to be finding any kind of project to direct his life towards and work at beyond "promotional considerations." Cat, on the other hand, seems to be looking for and finding ways to make a living which involve her talents. It's an unequal match in my opinion. But maybe he is just slow to find his "thing."

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:00 pm

I think they don't necessarily need work for either of them right now. Cat has found a creative outlet that works for her and that is great.

I do wonder if they are deciding where they want to be permanently before looking for something that requires settling down.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:09 pm

He doesn't work a normal 9-5 job if that's what you're asking. He does however have his hands in investing in a few projects. I don't want to publicly disclose those because he hasn't. He has said he doesn't want to work a "normal job" but wants to be more of an entrepreneur and do work that interests him that way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:11 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I think they don't necessarily need work for either of them right now.  Cat has found a creative outlet that works for her and that is great.

I do wonder if they are deciding where they want to be permanently before looking for something that requires settling down.

They just bought a house in Dallas.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:30 pm

About Sean, does anyone know:
1. Is Sean still involved with his friends' furniture/handbag business?
2. He spoke about losing investors $ before going on the bachelorette (I think he spoke of it in his "I am second" video). Would he have to pay part of that back or did he declare bankruptcy?

Financially, they should be very well to do - Bach salary, DWTS, public appearances, product promotion (a Brit company for men's skin care at one point, and his current diet product). He definitely can take his time to decide what to do next.

About Catherine, does she still do a blog? I remember she started a new one during DWTS.
I think her new design venture is a great match for her skills. Like Des, she has moved into a field that she has expertise in.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Plus, I'm sure they received compensation for the wedding, besides having it paid for.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:49 pm

umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I think they don't necessarily need work for either of them right now.  Cat has found a creative outlet that works for her and that is great.

They just bought a house in Dallas.

Good to know. Glad they found something that works for them. As long as they are both happy then I think that is great. Traditional work places aren't for everyone. They can afford for Sean to follow this and good for him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:59 pm

notarose wrote:About Sean, does anyone know:
1. Is Sean still involved with his friends' furniture/handbag business?
2. He spoke about losing investors $ before going on the bachelorette (I think he spoke of it in his "I am second" video).  Would he have to pay part of that back or did he declare bankruptcy?

Financially, they should be very well to do - Bach salary, DWTS, public appearances, product promotion (a Brit company for men's skin care at one point, and his current diet product).  He definitely can take his time to decide what to do next.

About Catherine, does she still do a blog?  I remember she started a new one during DWTS.  
I think her new design venture is a great match for her skills.  Like Des, she has moved into a field that she has expertise in.

He is still listed on the Factory Girl website.

That business gone south was before he started working in the family insurance business because he felt like he needed something safer after the failure. And the business failed and the investors lost their investment. He didn't have to pay them back I believe.

Like I said, Sean is already involved in other ventures. They just aren't public knowledge.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie