SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:42 pm

^That's not the response I got from them. They said they wish Catherine success in all her future endeavors. That doesn't sound like she is still with the company at all.

And C.Lowe by S&G will be done once the products she's released thus far are sold out. The name C.Lowe could live on elsewhere though it seems. Although like I said already, the C.Lowe twitter account has already changed over to WeLoweCo. I'm thinking Sean and Catherine will be starting their own company so they cut out the middleman.

ETA: I just want to add also that Cat has cut ties with S&G in terms of following them. Add that with her tweet and it appears Catherine has clearly cut ties with S&G and the owner.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by joyjoy Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:11 pm

Alanna wrote:Is it the thing that charged $20 per paper placemat?? laugh out loud laugh out loud Seemed like a solid business model. What could have gone wrong?!
s

FYI! I ordered placemats, and it cost me $14 only for four! She did not charge $20 per placemat and they're not made of paper!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:18 pm

umngirl wrote:^That's not the response I got from them. They said they wish Catherine success in all her future endeavors. That doesn't sound like she is still with the company at all.

And C.Lowe by S&G will be done once the products she's released thus far are sold out. The name C.Lowe could live on elsewhere though it seems. Although like I said already, the C.Lowe twitter account has already changed over to WeLoweCo. I'm thinking Sean and Catherine will be starting their own company so they cut out the middleman.

ETA: I just want to add also that Cat has cut ties with S&G in terms of following them. Add that with her tweet and it appears Catherine has clearly cut ties with S&G and the owner.

Did you direct message them through their site(FB)? I was planning to buy a bunch of things in a week or two and I mailed them after I saw Cat's tweet(I was concerned that I won't get to do it...)
To me it was pretty clear that they will be working together in the future( that the ties are not permanently cut), just not clear when, as Catherine is currently working on another project. The "bringing her creative gusto" bit was in "" for a reason. I found it such a cute expression and copied it from the mail. (Also they CERTAINLY did not talk about their collaboration or her in an unfavorable way...)

Now, I am just confused. scratch

___
not necessary directed at you umn,
Also, why should there be bad blood between the owner and Catherine... Wasn't she at Cat's luncheon not too long ago. Just a few weeks back, I believe.

Last edited by chloep on Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:25 pm

chloep wrote:
umngirl wrote:^That's not the response I got from them. They said they wish Catherine success in all her future endeavors. That doesn't sound like she is still with the company at all.

Did you direct message them through their site(FB)?
To me it was pretty clear that there will be working together in the future( that the ties are not permanently cut), just not clear when, as Catherine is currently working on another project. The "bringing her creative gusto" bit was in "" for a reason. I found it such a cute expression and copied it from the mail. (Also they CERTAINLY did not talk about their collaboration or her in an unfavorable way...)

Now, I am just confused. scratch

Yes I had direct communication with them. The wishing her well in all her future endeavors was a direct quote.

And if Catherine plans to work with them in the future, why unfollow S&G and the owner on twitter and IG. It seems ties have been cut. Perhaps the relationship could be repaired in the future, but not any time soon IMO.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:26 pm

It does sound like she's done with them if she unfollowed the business account and the owner's personal page. They're not going to speak unfavourably because they're still selling products attached to her name. (Not that they would necessarily have anything negative to say)

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:29 pm

Good point on the SM accounts.... Weird... hmmm scratch Do you guys know when she unfollowed those? Perhaps they had a fallout after Cat's tweet? As, I mentioned above I contacted them right after Cat's tweet. Their response followed very shorty afterward.

Well, whatever it may be, I am wishing Cat all the best and I am excited to see what this new project is all about. She certainly is making connections left and right.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:38 pm

^She unfollowed them over a week ago.

Also the CLowe IG and twitter accounts haven't been posting since right after the Emmy's.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:01 pm

^^ Huh. Interesting. Thanks!

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:22 pm

umngirl wrote:^She unfollowed them over a week ago.

Also the CLowe IG and twitter accounts haven't been posting since right after the Emmy's.

Why the Emmys?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:33 pm

^^ C.Lowe had a booth at a Pre-Emmy Gifting Suite.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:48 pm

Thanks!
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:33 pm

Viv .....If you want to discuss this further which I do not know why . You like them I don't it is as simple as that. I disagree with one of the post that it is not the same to question Sean's finances than calling Juan a pompous , jerk, etc...,

Last edited by whit90 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie