SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:57 pm

chloep wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:The title is really barf inducing.  I don't get him being considered a marriage expert, but whatever.  LOL
So is it's author.  Praying

This is you being "snarky" now, right?  Hugesmile :halo: 

____

The title and description will be updated at a later date(probably in a week or two). When the cover will be uploaded. What you see on the site right now is what the publisher sees as marketable. Simply as that.
Now, I'll let you guys "snark" away.  Smiley 
It can be very difficult to differentiate, I will readily admit!  Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:43 pm

Viv, no need to defend Sean/Cat. I still like them just not as much lately.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:17 am

What happened with Catherine and Scarlet & Gold? It seemed like a perfect fit and weren't they touring and still doing the launch events? Seems kind of abrupt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:20 am

^Cat tweeted that her time with CLowe had ended and I also mentioned that the twitter account that was for CLowe is now under WeLoweCo. My guesses are that this was never meant to be a permanent partnership and it ran the course, also that their may have been some creative differences that led to a parting of ways between the two. Personally I think it's S&G's loss because Catherine was bringing it lots of business and fans. But that's business.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:26 am

But they just started that collaboration this year. I doubt it was meant to be so very short lived. Something must have happened.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:36 am

Is it the thing that charged $20 per paper placemat?? laugh out loud laugh out loud Seemed like a solid business model. What could have gone wrong?!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:43 am

tigertiz wrote:But they just started that collaboration this year.  I doubt it was meant to be so very short lived.  Something must have happened.

The collab was around 6 months old. She released one collection (one set of each of four different product types). While I'm sure there is more to the story, one that may never be made public, I genuinely don't think this was supposed to be a long term thing.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:45 am

Alanna wrote:Is it the thing that charged $20 per paper placemat?? laugh out loud laugh out loud Seemed like a solid business model. What could have gone wrong?!

While I would never buy the placements, I know people who did and they hold up quite well to multiple uses. Her products, especially the Lowe Notes, were selling out so they were doing good business.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:49 am

I remember them announcing an upcoming launch party in Dallas, which is why thought it was strange that the collaboration was already over.

I think it was a temporary thing but could've gone on a little longer.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:58 am

Alanna wrote:Is it the thing that charged $20 per paper placemat?? laugh out loud laugh out loud Seemed like a solid business model. What could have gone wrong?!

$ 14.00 for a set of 4 placemats, to be exact! I know that because I tried to order them, but they'd not ship to Canada. Very disappointed 'cause I love them!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:43 pm

I read a snippet from an article (I think it is posted somewhere in the Sean and Catherine forum) and Catherine is supposed to be working on a clothing line. Maybe Catherine knew it would be too hard to do both, so she just decided to focus her efforts elsewhere?
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:33 pm

Actually, c.Lowe will not be discontinued (in the very near future, at least)(I was curious and emailed them..laugh out loud). c.Lowe just won't need a "creative director", since the line won't be extended any further.
As far as I've gathered, Catherine is still with the company(associated with it, I mean) and is working on a new line(though it's unclear when that will premier). According to them it was a very successful collaboration(booked out launch parties, Pre-Emmy Gifting Booth, etc..) and thus the line was actually extended beyond what was originally planned(the notebooks and phone cases were not initially part of c.lowe). yes (btw, they also mentioned that Catherine is "bringing her creative gusto" to another project in the meant time... Dunno what though..)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie