SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by vivi2 Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:18 pm

Hydroxycut is a Canadian Co and has been around for a long time. In the past, there was an ingredient in most of the supplements for athletes or even OTC meds that can cause problems for some people, hence it was banned across the board.

I heard from someone who has connections with the company that Sean will get paid only when he comes to TSC in Toronto or to Wallmart in the US. It seems like Sean and Catherine are getting FREE supplements when they Post a picture on SM ( just like most of other free stuff).

Anything can cause problems for some people, even different foods like nuts, dairy, gluten... or Tylenol can cause liver damage too. Everyone should know their own body.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by vivi2 Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:42 pm

It's too early for me to comment on MBC now so I'll wait. I don't want to compare couples because they're all different but one of these days I might have to!

In general, I don't like "perfect" people, that's why I love Sean and Catherine because they have flaws like me. I'm happy for them or anyone from the franchise to make "easy" money when it's still available. Heck, we all need money, Christians or not! If you call them greedy then ALL of them are greedy too. No exception.

PS. BTW, ALL of them are famewh##% because they go on the same trashy show. No exception.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:03 pm

^^^
But they all do not make their living on promoting products and going on every reality show their is.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:22 pm

Atleast they are not k&s laugh out loud .. At the end of the day they go back home and be normal , with their jobs back home at the end of the day laugh out loud . I honestly don't bother how these formers make their money . Whatever they do . I mean that how it is. To me to its own. Jmo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:Thanks for the link. Well I like that he came right out and said it was for the money.

I did roll my eyes a bit when I got to the part about being confident they would still be able to 'shine light in a dark world.'
If you feel so above the show and the 'type' of people they invite, shoulda just said no.

He's sort of becoming the kind of reality TV contestant he smugly snarked at early on.

I rolled my eyes at that bit too. His self-importance has always been so off-putting to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:39 pm

I had the pleasure of meeting them in person almost 2 months ago & they are just as nice in person and exactly how they come across on SM & interviews. Fun to be around, treat you like a friend and like starting up conversations. Did they need to do the show at all? Not really but if they came out getting tips on how to strive more in their successful relationship then fantastic. $$ helps too, I would gladly jump at the chance to do anything for $$! Not every relationship is perfect. It's good that they were both honest about their reasoning for both reality shows & I'm sure they know they will be edited but it will be just one thing they can put aside and move forward. Obviously Bachelor is the best reality TV choice they both ever made! (separately) all just IMO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:42 pm

vivi2 wrote:
It's too early for me to comment on MBC now so I'll wait. I don't want to compare couples because they're all different but one of these days I might have to!  

In general, I don't like "perfect" people, that's why I love Sean and Catherine because they have flaws like me. I'm happy for them or anyone from the franchise to make "easy" money when it's still available.  Heck, we all need money, Christians or not!  If you call them greedy then ALL of them are greedy too.  No exception.

PS.  BTW,  ALL of them are famewh##% because they go on the same trashy show.  No exception.

My main issue is Sean making this whole big deal about Catherine doesn't care about money...when that's obviously not true. Someone who "doesn't care about money" doesn't do a million and one sponsored posts and definitely doesn't do DWTS, CWS, and MBC.

I also think that this does stretch into greed. You have two college-educated adults who could easily be making a normal amount of money doing normal jobs, like Des/Chris or JP/Ashley. Instead, they choose to get tempted when people throw hundreds of thousands (no one needs that, it's excessive), even if it means lying and acting, like they did with CWS and will most likely do with MBC. I just don't get what gives them the authority to give all these speeches and write books on Christianity, when it seems like they're not that much different than any other couple that comes out of this show. The only difference is that the other couples usually aren't so self-righteous and patronizing to others. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:49 pm

I am watching MBC for honey boo boo child mama June . The preview seems promising! Some couples do come out of the show unscathed, so, we shall see. I didn't read his blog post but did he allude to the show presenting them in a certain way?

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:50 pm

If you know them very well you will know that Sean was just being honest!!!  It is very true Catherine doesn't care about money!!  The honest truth is they are very happy with what they have and just like everyone they take opportunities that comes their way.  They also live a very balance normal life and the are do not care about fame at all.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:15 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
vivi2 wrote:

In general, I don't like "perfect" people, that's why I love Sean and Catherine because they have flaws like me. I'm happy for them or anyone from the franchise to make "easy" money when it's still available.  Heck, we all need money, Christians or not!  If you call them greedy then ALL of them are greedy too.  No exception.

PS.  BTW,  ALL of them are famewh##% because they go on the same trashy show.  No exception.

My main issue is Sean making this whole big deal about Catherine doesn't care about money...when that's obviously not true. Someone who "doesn't care about money" doesn't do a million and one sponsored posts and definitely doesn't do DWTS, CWS, and MBC.

I also think that this does stretch into greed. You have two college-educated adults who could easily be making a normal amount of money doing normal jobs, like Des/Chris or JP/Ashley. Instead, they choose to get tempted when people throw hundreds of thousands (no one needs that, it's excessive), even if it means lying and acting, like they did with CWS and will most likely do with MBC. I just don't get what gives them the authority to give all these speeches and write books on Christianity, when it seems like they're not that much different than any other couple that comes out of this show. The only difference is that the other couples usually aren't so self-righteous and patronizing to others. JMO.

I think CWS was offered to them as having the roles in a "comedy", hence they had to act with the script.  They didn't lie any more than any professional actors on sitcom like Modern Family etc.  IMO, they didn't know that the producer who is friends of J/M had an agenda of her own to show J/M in a good light and the opposite for S/C.  It was so obvious to me that that was what happened.  

Also, IMO when they were offered MBC, it was understood that they will be the "normal" couple like Trista/Ryan or Jeff/Jordan... because the show wants to attract "normal" viewers to watch the show.  These "normal" couples will be there to "support" the others and that's what "the Light" means.

Last edited by vivi2 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:17 pm

vivi2 wrote:

Sorry, I disagree with that. I remember Brad 2.0 Chantal who went to the show, after the show we didn't see her in anything that has to do with the entertainment industry. That is not a Fameho that is someone that tried to find love but failed went back to her normal life and found love. We didn't see interviews or read her heartbreak. How can you call that person a Fameho? Same for Sean F2. She went to the show, left heartbroken,  went back to her life didn't discuss or seen in the industry parties I am aware of and is now engaged/married with no peep. How can she be called a Fameho? The are other contestants that move on and hardly heard about. I love Sean and Catherine but I will not be blinded by their flaws and not side-eye all the crap I disagree with. I come hard for anyone if I disagree about something, whether its Andi or Kaitlyn or Sean and Cat. As I said being fan doesn't mean they are excluded from criticism.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:27 pm

Lets keep in mind that, MBC and WS were filmed almost the same month. So when they agreed they did not know how the producers were going to edit them. WS is very much scripted!!! So after seeing WS and knowing that they are dealing with the same producers who just wants to use them for ratings and twist the truth Sean just saying his side of the story.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie