SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon May 09, 2016 2:31 pm

To me she is something of a prisoner on this issue because she cannot openly talk about this issue which her husband has chosen to make public.
I'm assuming that the other aspects of her marriage are fine or like anyone else's. Perfectly Imperfect.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 09, 2016 2:46 pm

ND, you have a very good point. I just see Cat as willingly complacent in all their messes. I don't know if she agrees but she pushes his agenda as hard as he does. I have known women in abusive relationships, I don't see this as that. If Cat doesn't share Sean's opinion. She should work on him, instead she spews almost as much crap as him. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 09, 2016 2:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Sorry, I don't feel bad for Cat at all. She chooses to stay with him and propagate the myth of them being so wonderful. Cat is not a prisoner, she is supposedly reasonably intelligent, her choice to stay and live the family line makes her just as bad as him IMO.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I have 0 amount of sympathy for Catherine! She is also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 09, 2016 2:58 pm

I hate that I considered this, but I also wondered if it was a plug for his very capable and great Dallas business litigation attorney and BFF Jeremy Anderson. I was waiting for a link to his website. What have you guys done to me?! laugh out loud [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 09, 2016 3:00 pm

I went back and read both blog posts and they just don't come across well to me. It seemed like over-sharing and an attempt at a sympathy grab. I don't think he's a horrible person but he doesn't seem to get that what he says can come across badly. Perhaps he should listen to Catherine more and talk to the public less. hmmm

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 09, 2016 3:02 pm

Well, I hope he at least ran the idea of blogging about this past Catherine before he hit enter. She's also a classic over sharer, so maybe she doesn't care? no idea
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 09, 2016 11:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie