SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by vivi2 Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:30 pm

^^^
Stacy, the definition of famewh**: people who go on multi-reality shows to achieve notoriety. That means ALL couples and most contestants are in the same "status". I remember even before S/C went on these new shows, they were called famewh ** . What I'm trying to say is that TB is a trashy reality show hence it's not any better than others. 1X, 2X...makes no difference to me.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:40 pm

vivi2 wrote:^^^
Stacy,  the definition of famewh**:  people who go on multi-reality shows to achieve notoriety.  That means ALL couples and most contestants are in the same "status".  I remember even before S/C went on these new shows, they were called famewh ** .  What I'm trying to say is that TB is a trashy reality show hence it's not any better than others.  1X, 2X...makes no difference to me.

I agree with that statement but someone like Chantal is not a fameho because she went to The Bachelor, didn't work out with the guy and moved on. Disagree with most contestants the show has 20 guys/girls per season for 20 seasons of TB we had about about of 400 contestants I bet to you even half are nowhere in sight and have moved on with no care and haven't been seen in anything else. When are Sean and Catherine going to be held responsibilities for their actions and stop being given excuses? I saw Blessed said they agreed to do both show the same month and I still say who is fault is it that they chose to do these reality shows? I don't want when MBC comes and read about Sean moaning about the editing like he did on the wife swap. You would swear it was his first reality show.

Last edited by StacyNor on Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:41 pm

IMO I wouldn't compare anyone to anyone else. Those that chose to go back to their normal lives and not participate in any other reality tv shows, have chosen that path or they haven't been asked to do anything. There are others who are offered opportunities and decide whether or not they want to pursue it. We have no idea who's been offered what or how many offers if any were turned down. Therefore maybe they didn't "choose" to stay out of the spotlight for example Jake. He tried, but no one was interested after a short time. CS is travelling down that path IMO.

Sean and Catherine are not rookies, they've sought advice and decided there is some good that may come out of it. Whether it be for themselves, or to help others. Of course they did it for the money. It's obvious they accepted an counter off of double the amount. If it were my friends, and they said no to the offer, I'd tell them they've lost their minds.

If I was their age, and was able to earn whatever $$ they are referring to for MBC, I'd do it in a heartbeat. These opportunities will be few and far between the older they get.

Priorities change over time, opinions change over time. What I thought 5 yrs ago is not necessarily what I think today. 5 yrs ago I felt everyone was it it for fame. Now, IMO take whatever you can, who gives a rats butt. The negative will always be there because people tend to comment negatively rather than trying to put a positive spin on things.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:44 pm

whit90 wrote:^^^
But they all do not make their living on promoting products and going on every reality show their is.

Whit, if you look around you'll see that other people promote a LOT more products than Cat. Especially someone like Des who's not only making a "living" on SM but also on her "shopping mall" blog too. She's a designer, why is she "selling" stuff for Forever 21?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO I wouldn't compare anyone to anyone else. Those that chose to go back to their normal lives and not participate in any other reality tv shows, have chosen that path or they haven't been asked to do anything. There are others who are offered opportunities and decide whether or not they want to pursue it. We have no idea who's been offered what or how many offers if any were turned down. Therefore maybe they didn't "choose" to stay out of the spotlight for example Jake. He tried, but no one was interested after a short time. CS is travelling down that path IMO.

Sean and Catherine are not rookies, they've sought advice and decided there is some good that may come out of it. Whether it be for themselves, or to help others. Of course they did it for the money. It's obvious they accepted an counter off of double the amount. If it were my friends, and they said no to the offer, I'd tell them they've lost their minds.

If I was their age, and was able to earn whatever $$ they are referring to for MBC, I'd do it in a heartbeat. These opportunities will be few and far between the older they get.

Priorities change over time, opinions change over time. What I thought 5 yrs ago is not necessarily what I think today. 5 yrs ago I felt everyone was it it for fame. Now, IMO take whatever you can, who gives a rats butt. The negative will always be there because people tend to comment negatively rather than trying to put a positive spin on things.

Well said .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:45 pm

This honesty policy is hilarious. So if I knock over a 7-11 and "admit" it's for the money, is that cool with the police? What other choice is there? Claim it's for the greater good of humanity? 

I'm excited for the EDIT EDIT EDIT cries once this airs.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:46 pm

blessed66 wrote:Lets keep in mind that, MBC and WS were filmed almost the same month.  So when they agreed they did not know how the producers were going to edit them.  WS is very much scripted!!!  So after seeing WS and knowing that they are dealing with the same producers who just wants to use them for ratings and twist the truth Sean just saying his side of the story.
They filmed both the same time? yikes. I doubt they bring the ratings, honey boo boo's mum is the ratings for this season, just like the playboy lady was for last season.

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:49 pm

The difference is they did not commit a crime!!  I am 100% sure that a lot of good is coming out of this.  

Love the Sean and Catherine and support their decision 100%

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:52 pm

^Doing something illegal is quite a bit different than going on a reality show and being paid for it.

Regardless, I've seen rumors about the salary being almost (or over) twice what a Bachelor lead makes. That's a big chuck of change for 2 weeks of "work".

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:57 pm

Well yeah, they're not committing a crime, I was being facetious, but admitting they're doing it for the money means they're still doing it. So they're greedy and oh so smug about it with their honesty. Good for them. Honesty!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:57 pm

If Sean had not mentioned one word about doing it for the money, I'm pretty sure they would be trashed for doing it for the money.

I say go for it, same for all the others who have had offers for big $$$.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:01 am

I get the feeling that they kinda regret MBC too. Not sure though.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie