SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmallVictories - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:58 pm

umngirl wrote:Sean stated it on his blog.
I went home that afternoon and shared everything that transpired with Catherine. To my surprise, she was much more open-minded than I was about the whole idea. This came as a surprise to me because Catherine never gives much consideration to money (it’s one of her best traits). “It might make our marriage even stronger,” she said. “And the money will be a blessing too.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I stand corrected. Smiley
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

SmallVictories - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:01 pm

Thanks! So she doesn't give much consideration to money but in this case, money is an added blessing? Good for her.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:23 pm

So Sean said he regretted DWTS (and even advised CS not to do it), then regrets CWS and now regrets MBC?  Suspect

Ummm.. that's a lot of regret and is definitely a pattern of regret revolving around his choice to continually do reality-TV and to me, sounds like someone who does things for the money/fame/to stay relevant and then uses the "regret" to whitewash any "edit" or "backlash" he may get.  Rolling Eyes

If one keeps making the same choices over and over and just spouts "regret" but never learns from those regrets to not do them again, then it only shows me Sean is just spouting words.   no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:43 pm

So Catherine doesn't care about money but will happily pimp herself out for money? What does this say about Catherine? This is honestly hilarious.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:47 pm

You also have to consider that on his blog not only that part . Before they  jumped in completely they contacted trista to asked more about it and she gave her thoughts since they did it.And that made them give more thoughts to do it too, well aside from the cash that he honestly admitted anyway.

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:55 pm

Alanna wrote:So Catherine doesn't care about money but will happily pimp herself out for money? What does this say about Catherine? This is honestly hilarious.

Maybe he meant she only cares about material things. giggling

It's strange. Heck I care about money, it isn't a bad thing to 'give consideration' to it. Not sure why he'd call that one of her best traits

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:08 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:You also have to consider that on his blog not only that part . Before they  jumped in completely they contacted trista to asked more about it and she gave her thoughts since they did it.And that made them give more thoughts to do it too, well aside from the cash that he honestly admitted anyway.

Hopefully it won't be Trista's fault that they did it giggling
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:09 pm

Alanna wrote:So Catherine doesn't care about money but will happily pimp herself out for money? What does this say about Catherine? This is honestly hilarious.

For real. What would it look like if Catherine DID care about money? Would she switch to having sponsored IG posts every single post instead of every other one?

It's their whole holier-than-thou attitude that bugs me. I'll be honest - if someone had offered me ~200k to get two weeks of fake therapy, I would have happily done it too. But, I sure as heck wouldn't have written a blog writing "I actually don't even care about money! It's one of my best quality, FYI! I'm mainly just trying to shine light in a dark world, okay?".

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:39 pm

instinct wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:You also have to consider that on his blog not only that part . Before they  jumped in completely they contacted trista to asked more about it and she gave her thoughts since they did it.And that made them give more thoughts to do it too, well aside from the cash that he honestly admitted anyway.

Hopefully it won't be Trista's fault that they did it giggling

Actually that's what most bothered me while I was reading that blog entry. He kept mentioning how Trista said this and Trista said that and Trista said their stint on the show went pretty much unnoticed so it didn't lead to any backlash. It did feel like he was kinda of holding her responsible for their decision to do it, which may not have been intentional, but that's how it came off. Like they knew that there would be backlash and their reputation could be tarnished, but Trista put their worries to rest and lead them to think that no one would care about them doing the show. So now if they do get a lot backlash it'll be a "surprise" instead of something totally predictable that they should've considered before agreeing to it. Some people just refuse to be held accountable for their own actions. If nothing else works just bring up you know what.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:47 pm

I may be not remembering this exactly correct, but didn't Catherine want a BIG closet in her new home, which she got? Square footage in a home comes at a cost, and that cost requires MONEY! She always wears beautiful clothes, shoes, makeup etc when out for events. That requires MONEY. So while she may say she doesn't care about money, it is my opinion that she cares about the things that require money.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:04 pm

Where does it state that they are making $200,000 because the normal pay for every couple I have known has been $50,000 each.

Just curious
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:12 pm

In the interest of facts I'd let to point out that only 1 of Cat's last 10 Instagram photos would be considered an "ad". Now if you consider posting pictures of their cute dogs as ads than that's another story.

I'll show myself out now.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie