SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmallVictories - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:24 pm

whit90 wrote:Where does it state that they are making $200,000 because the normal pay for every couple I have known has been $50,000 each.

Just curious

Sean said they counter-offered for double the original offer and the show agreed. If we assume the original offer was around 50k each, that means they got around 100k each. Just speculation, of course, but 200k total would be my guess.

Back to top Go down

SmallVictories - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:25 pm

I really have no problem with any of these contestants going after money or what have you. I say more power to them.

The issue I have is that Sean always seems to whine about his decision to go no reality-TV and say he "regrets" it. Dude, if you really regret it you don't keep doing it, especially not on shows like MBC.

So to me, Sean's just speaking of "regret" to protect his "image" while pocketing his cash. It's things like this that just reinforce why I never cared for the guy. Own your stuff and learn from it or hush up.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:30 pm

One of the other couples this season was publicly rumored to be getting $200k. Check TMZ for the story. Not a stretch to believe SeanCat would earn the same if not more.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:37 pm

I hope it's worth doing the show for the money because it's not going to help their reputation imo. I usually don't mind people taking advantage of what offers come their way but there should be a line drawn about some things and the boot camp or couples therapy shows just seem ill advised for these couples as far as I'm concerned. There's just no way that this is going to go well imo and I'm sure there will be some regrets. It's their lives but you can't put some things back in the bottle such as opening your marriage to the public. I don't get it.  no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:43 pm

They must be rolling in money, at this point. DWTS (~200k), the wedding (six figures), CWS (~100k at least), MBC (~200k), all their random other appearances, all of their ads/like it rewards, etc. Why did I waste my time with grad school? Reality TV is the way to go, apparently. I'm thinking about dropping out and just dedicating my time perfecting my Bachelor application!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:54 pm

Hell I'm thinking ahead and already practicing my fake tears for my Bachelorette audition. Upset rotfl
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:18 pm

SmallVictories - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 47 3806527698 at the two posts above.

Honestly though, there's not enough $$$$ someone could pay me to trade in real life for "reality-TV" life.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:25 pm

I guess you all can look on the bright side, they won't have their own show even though they've turned down numerous offers. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:30 pm

umngirl wrote:I guess you all can look on the bright side, they won't have their own show even though they've turned down numerous offers. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I'm guessing once the $$$ dries up from all these "regrettable" shows, they're going to do their own show, if it's still on the table. Which is fine for me, I have zero shame enjoying trashy shows.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:39 pm

They've already said never and no more reality tv unless by some giant miracle they got offered Amazing Race. Besides their lives aren't anywhere near interesting enough for one.

They also have real jobs that earn actual money they live off of.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Now I'm curious what they were offered for their own show since MBC was too tempting of an offer to resist.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:01 pm

I have no shame. It's a daily occurrence for me to think of something I can sell online.

After baking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on my baking list of 12, I'm wondering if that would rake in the big bucks. Homemade cookies for those who hate to bake?  hmmm

I tried the 90 day fiance avenue, that didn't work.  hmmm

I can't imagine tweeting out a product and waiting for the funds to be deposited to my account. IMO if the product wasn't against the law, all of these former contestants would be crazy not to do it. I don't understand why it's so wrong.

Sean has investment background, I'm sure he has invested wisely. If they lived off of their normal working income, and banked everything else, they IMO are living a very comfortable life for many years to come.

It's not like they are shilling products and blowing it and need the money. IMO it's just another opportunity, another experience. Same as all the other contestants, I say go for it. I wouldn't care what anyone thought of me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie