SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:22 pm

^ I agree. Plenty of people in the world work a job they don't like, or work two jobs, when that's what is necessary to keep a roof over your head and food on the table, and you don't have the option of shilling products to fund your lifestyle. JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:31 pm

Sorry but this man will do anything he can to make a buck . I do not care how long he has been using this if you judge others for what they do then to me he is a hypocrite due to the fact that he is now promoting again after being quiet about it . I guess they need the money since they have done every show possible to do. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:22 pm

whit90 wrote:That is what I do not understand he is so judgemeantal about others but will sell something that he really probably does not even use. I understand that he probably needs the money to keep up with their lifestyle and the new baby on its way but the real state in Dallas is not good at this time. If he needs a paycheck that bad then go back to work or stop judging others for their actions.

Is Sean judging others? Anything recent? I a just wondered what you were talking about. I do assume he needs a paycheck we all do to keep the bills paid. I have liked Sean and Catherine and I enjoy seeing what they promote. I do not think I have ever actually bought any of their products, but I like knowing what some of the current trends are.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:32 pm

So... I don't keep up with the Lowes at all. I find them, especially Sean, to be rather sanctimonious and it's a turn off. Well... I'm way behind in the times, but last night I watched Celebrity Wife Swap and snippets of Marriage Boot Camp.

Ummmmm.... I put money on the Lowes being the first Bachelor couple to divorce. Wow. Why in the WORLD did they think doing either show was a good idea? It just shinned a huge spot light on their incompatibility and bad communication. Of all the male halves of the Bachelor married club, Sean is the dude I'd least want to be involved with. He is seriously just me, me, me. And as a result, I think Caherine has a lot of anger issues. Lordy. I don't think adding a baby will make their marriage better, that just adds stress. Though I will say, in their case, at least a baby will give Catherine a little more purpose and fulfillment while she is at home all day ironing Sean's socks. And it will also, hopefully, give her the opportunity to make her own mommy friends in Dallas. They always seemed so mismatched to me, and the power balance always scewed so heavily to Sean. But I thought maybe that was just my perception, but these two reality shows just cemented my belief further.

By contrast, I thought Jason and Molly came off SOLID. Jason seems like a great dad and a supportive husband. They both had wtf looks on their faces while SeanCat was arguing in front of them. I know this was filmed almost a year ago. Like I said, just catching up.

SeanCat would greatly benefit from staying off TV from now on. I know it's probably like crack at this point and they can't stay away, but none of that was a good idea. They are millionaires by now. They don't need the paycheck.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:12 pm

Believe it or not Sean and Catherine are doing very well and their marriage is very solid!!  They really love each other very much and divorce is not even part of their equations!!  Both Sean and Catherine works really hard for their family and I am so proud of them!!  They doing really great!!!  What people saw on Wife Swap or MBC is not who they are, they are a really great couple and great friends!!

IMO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added IMO)

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:50 pm

Of course I don't really know them, but this was the image presented to me. If they don't want people to have this image, they should just say no to all this reality tv. It does them no favors.

On paper, I just don't get them. Liberal, tree-hugging, non-religious, vegan Seattle dweller + conservative, Bible thumping, meat eating Dallas guy didn't seem like the most obvious match. Obviously something worked for them that didn't register with me though. From everything I've seen on these recent-ish reality tv shows, Catherine has given up so much of her identity and has made a lot of sacrifices for this man. And now she seems to have built up resentment and insecurities because of it. I hope they are more solid than they appeared. And I'm sure they are, reality shows will exaggerate most everything. But, adding babies to a strained marriage will never fix anything, it just makes the marriage more difficult. It's a big adjustment and the marriage is never the same again once babies are involved.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:25 pm

Their marriage is not strained at all and this in not my opinion but this is a fact!!! They are very happy and I for one could not be more proud of them!! They are going to be really great parents and they are very supportive of each other.  As for what people think about them is not very important at all because no one can ever make everyone happy!!  If anyone tries to leave your life for other people than you leave a very miserable life!! One thing I really admire the Lowes for is they are living their lives the way they want and they do not care about all the negative comments!!  I love Sean and Catherine because they never try to prove anything to anyone but they are just themselves!!!  Love the Lowes!!!

**IMO*

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added IMO)

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:31 pm

IMO watching a TV show and not following them in their every day life only shows one side of them, and that's the reality tv edited side. This goes for many of the former contestants especially those who were villains on the show but in real life are successful kind hearted good people.

They are far far from getting divorced. They live a happy healthy life, and are very close to their families. I read Sean's blogs, which always contain good information as well as watch the occasional live feed from his church. He should be a preacher because when he's in that mode, I could listen to him all day long.

IMO their everyday life is a true picture of who they are.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:36 pm

blessed66 wrote:Their marriage is not strained at all and this in not my opinion but this is a fact!!! They are very happy and I for one could not be more proud of them!! They are going to be really great parents and they are very supportive of each other.  As for what people think about them is not very important at all because no one can ever make everyone happy!!  If anyone tries to leave your life for other people than you leave a very miserable life!! One thing I really admire the Lowes for is they are living their lives the way they want and they do not care about all the negative comments!!  I love Sean and Catherine because they never try to prove anything to anyone but they are just themselves!!!  Love the Lowes!!!

Can you elaborate how this is fact, do you know them? I don't get the impression that their marriage is on the rocks now, but I can see the point that Catherine seems to have done all the bending and adjusting and compromising, and at some point she may break. Sean and Cat are my least favorite bach couple - they just give off an air of superiority to me, whether it's from the show/fans putting them on a pedestal or their own smug attitudes. I just think they try to be something they are not, and at times hypocritical. Doesn't make them bad people, and I do wish them well - just not my cup of tea. IMO
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:44 pm

Their life seems pretty normal to me: working, going to church, spending time with family/friends, hanging with their two dogs, having date nights.

But what do I know.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:56 pm

I never said I thought they were getting divorced tomorrow. I just also think there is a kernel of truth in these reality shows regarding their relationship, however exaggerated. They aren't all perfect- no couple is. But the best way to squash speculation about your relationship for the viewers is to stay off these shows. Ash/JP, Chris/Des and all the rest I'm sure have their own issues to work through. It can't be all rainbows and sunshine for any of them. I don't have an opinion on Jash or Chres and their problems though, because - shocker, they pretty much stay off tv. Jason/Molly and Trista/Ryan have done a show or 2, but no one keeps putting themselves out there time after time like the Lowes do.

I actually like that the Bachelor Married Club is rising in members. I'm happy for the Lowes and their fans. I would never wish divorce on them. I think it's likely they will be together forever and ever. I do believe they love each other, that they commited to each other, but I also get the sense that they are about image. Also, once you enter that Bach married club, no one has left yet, and I'm sure there is a little pressure for all the couples to stick with it and not be the first divorce. I believe in SeanCat. BUT- life happens and *IF* I were ever to read about a separation in the future, it wouldn't shock me.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:56 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:Their marriage is not strained at all and this in not my opinion but this is a fact!!! They are very happy and I for one could not be more proud of them!! They are going to be really great parents and they are very supportive of each other.  As for what people think about them is not very important at all because no one can ever make everyone happy!!  If anyone tries to leave your life for other people than you leave a very miserable life!! One thing I really admire the Lowes for is they are living their lives the way they want and they do not care about all the negative comments!!  I love Sean and Catherine because they never try to prove anything to anyone but they are just themselves!!!  Love the Lowes!!!

Can you elaborate how this is fact, do you know them? I don't get the impression that their marriage is on the rocks now, but I can see the point that Catherine seems to have done all the bending and adjusting and compromising, and at some point she may break. Sean and Cat are my least favorite bach couple - they just give off an air of superiority to me, whether it's from the show/fans putting them on a pedestal or their own smug attitudes. I just think they try to be something they are not, and at times hypocritical. Doesn't make them bad people, and I do wish them well - just not my cup of tea. IMO

**edited** everything that I have said you can take it as a fact!!! Every marriage is about compromising!!  Catherine is very happy and very much in love with her husband and Sean is happy too so much in love with his wife!!  To be honest Sean and Catherine are very humble and very nice people. The do not have any airs at all and trust me they never try to be something they are not!!  Like I said and I stand on my word, they are the real deal and I love them so much that it just bother me to see all negativity directed to them but I cannot stop people from expressing their opinions even if they are 100% wrong!!  I can only try to tell everyone the truth, the Lowes are doing great and a great couple in deed!!

**IMO**

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie