SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:00 pm

FLChica wrote:
Sprite wrote:
While I enjoy Sean and Catherine and have no issues with them or anyone making money off the franchise, I also have no problem with others citicizing them...or anyone else. We all have our own experiences and they dictate who we like and don't like. That being said, I do have to point out that most of this list, while indeed factual, could also apply to most of the married couples and some of the singles as well.

Any lead did the Bachelor or Bette before going on to do their own show. Several did DWTS, Celebrity Family Fued and Who Wants to be a Millionaire. With the exception of Des and Chris, all of those who ended up with a successful relationship got their own wedding shows and all the stuff associted with it. They were invited to each others weddings and even on BIP and After Paradise. Practilcally everyone was on the Bachelor at 20 and all of them had to do numerous appearances to promote the show before it aired and after. Even Celebrity Wife Swap was done with Jason and Molly and Trista and Ryan did Marriage Boot Camp. So while it seems factual for Sean and Cat, it is just as factual for several others if we were to actually make a comparison list for everyone.

As I posted previously, Sean can be described as a "comma, but" person. Others in BachNation have appeared on some, not all of these shows - fair enough.  yes Here is a condensed comparison list based on what you mentioned above.

Sean did the Bachelorette before the Bachelor, but so did other leads.
Sean did DWTS, but so did Trista. Jake, Chris, Melissa x2
Sean did a televised wedding, but so did Ashley & JP. Trista/Ryan, Jason/Molly, Tanner/Jade
Sean did Celebrity Wife Swap, but so did Jason & Molly.
Sean did Marriage Boot Camp, but so did Trista & Ryan. MM has done it, but I don't think it has aired yet.
Sean did  Who Wants to Be A Millionaire, but so did Des & Chris. Trista/Ryan, Ali, Arie, MM

Here's an interesting "comma, but". Except for Jason, all of the above couples are still employed in the same capacity as they were when first appearing on the show. It's easily verifiable and not at all ambiguous.

Des - bridal industry, wedding gown design
Chris - Mortgage banking
Ashley - dentist
JP - commercial construction
Ryan - firefighter

Now that's an interesting "comma, but" comparison. SeanCat choose not to "bite the hand that feeds them" because it is what feeds them. Others can choose not to appear on every one of the shows Sean appeared on because they have actual jobs. IMO.

I don't have a problem with them not biting the hand that feeds them. I prefer the security of a 9-5 job, but that is me. It is their choice and as long as they are not hurting anyone, I don't really care. I get their sense of humour so the things that seem to bug others and they think is rude/condescending/hypocritical, I don't get offended by and usually think is funny. (That includes the latest thing that seems to be offending people...about knocking her up all over again.) *edited summer

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Took out a sentence that came across as lecturing to other members.)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:01 pm

FLChica wrote:
Sprite wrote:
While I enjoy Sean and Catherine and have no issues with them or anyone making money off the franchise, I also have no problem with others citicizing them...or anyone else. We all have our own experiences and they dictate who we like and don't like. That being said, I do have to point out that most of this list, while indeed factual, could also apply to most of the married couples and some of the singles as well.

Any lead did the Bachelor or Bette before going on to do their own show. Several did DWTS, Celebrity Family Fued and Who Wants to be a Millionaire. With the exception of Des and Chris, all of those who ended up with a successful relationship got their own wedding shows and all the stuff associted with it. They were invited to each others weddings and even on BIP and After Paradise. Practilcally everyone was on the Bachelor at 20 and all of them had to do numerous appearances to promote the show before it aired and after. Even Celebrity Wife Swap was done with Jason and Molly and Trista and Ryan did Marriage Boot Camp. So while it seems factual for Sean and Cat, it is just as factual for several others if we were to actually make a comparison list for everyone.

As I posted previously, Sean can be described as a "comma, but" person. Others in BachNation have appeared on some, not all of these shows - fair enough.  yes Here is a condensed comparison list based on what you mentioned above.

Sean did the Bachelorette before the Bachelor, but so did other leads.
Sean did DWTS, but so did Trista.
Sean did a televised wedding, but so did Ashley & JP.
Sean did Celebrity Wife Swap, but so did Jason & Molly.
Sean did Marriage Boot Camp, but so did Trista & Ryan.
Sean did  Who Wants to Be A Millionaire, but so did Des & Chris.

Here's an interesting "comma, but". Except for Jason, all of the above couples are still employed in the same capacity as they were when first appearing on the show. It's easily verifiable and not at all ambiguous.

Des - bridal industry, wedding gown design
Chris - Mortgage banking
Ashley - dentist
JP - commercial construction
Ryan - firefighter

Now that's an interesting "comma, but" comparison. SeanCat choose not to "bite the hand that feeds them" because it is what feeds them. Others can choose not to appear on every one of the shows Sean appeared on because they have actual jobs. IMO.

I actually think Jason does have some kind of normal, ho hum, 9-5 job. Molly always maintained her normal purchasing/buyer job for a shoe company, but only in recent years quit that to be a radio personality on a Seattle morning show. Trista was a pediatric physical therapist, but never went back. She's a SAHM.

In addition to the laundry list above of Sean and Catherine's appearances, they've shown up on multiple ATFR/MTA episodes giving updates. I know they all do, but it's my perception SeanCat show up more often. There was the infamous JPG ATFR where they ripped him a new one, but they were also on The Farmer's red carpet premiere. Also, they showed up on another one where Cat unveiled her new bangs. Jast recently, Sean was on Ben's premiere giving him "advice." Those are just a few that come to my mind. I feel like there may have been more.  

You know it's bad when you're watching Tanner and Jade's wedding, and your husband, who only half pays attention to this drivel is questioning me about "where his man, Sean is? He's always at these things!" Lmao. So yeah, even my husband, who doesn't care, only watches some of this stuff half heartedly with me notices Sean shows up a lot at these events. Like a lot.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:31 pm

I really don't think Seancat were asking the franchise to appear with some of their events. They never asked them to guest them but they were asked to appear . Just like others do. Too. I don't think it's their fault if the franchise always included them on their show related appearances in every new season of this franchise.I for sure if they don't always included them they would be okay with it and doesn't care . Hopefully the franchise will change that and be let the fresh ones . I mean just like others they are just being nice and just go and appeared . On janner wedding I am not sure if they are invited since they are not close to the couple . I don't know if the other married couples are also invited or not on janner's wedding. I ceratinly don't have a problem if the franchise asking these formers to appear from time to time and being asked or ask though. At the end they were part of this silly show though. Jmo.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:36 pm

Sure, all of the marrieds do appearances, other shows, keep themselves out there to some degree. It varies couple to couple. SeanCat also did the McDonalds commercial, but so did Chris/Des just to add. I think the point is, SeanCat seem to do all of them. The others have only done some, again, all to varying degrees. And I think that's where some are getting the perception that Sean and Catherine put themselves out there time and again more so than the others. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:41 pm

^i got what you mean . As I said it is not their fault why this franchise always included them. It is not like them asking the franchise to guest them but the franchise keep inviting them . So maybe you should ask the franchise itself . As just like others they are being nice , then appeared to it . Jmo.

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:58 pm

Also SeanCat were the couple after their wedding that said they weren't interested in doing tv anymore. That changed. Now they have said it again, so we will see if it sticks this time.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by justrosie Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:51 pm

sosleepy wrote:Sure, all of the marrieds do appearances, other shows, keep themselves out there to some degree. It varies couple to couple. SeanCat also did the McDonalds commercial, but so did Chris/Des just to add. I think the point is, SeanCat seem to do all of them. The others have only done some, again, all to varying degrees. And I think that's where some are getting the perception that Sean and Catherine put themselves out there time and again more so than the others. JMO.

Do they all hire agents almost immediately after their season is done?

justrosie

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:24 pm

umngirl wrote:
whit90 wrote:
lipsis wrote:^^ it's 15.98/8.99 actually. Smiley
He himself actually tweeted several months ago that you could get his book at Amazon for 98 cents not being sarcastic just stating what I read many times.

It was on sale for a month at that price. It's not currently though.
You can still get it on Amazon for 50 cents now plus shipping and handling cost.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:40 pm

I think one of my big issues with them is they do MBC, but know their plan did not work to try to appear pretty much perfect so they then asked their fans not to watch so they wouldn't see that side of them. They are far from being bad and weren't bad all the time on the show but Sean's temper towards Cat came out more than once in their bathroom arguments but then would lie about them when asked. They wanted the money but appeared to think they were above everyone else and didn't need the counseling. I would like them a lot more has they been more open and much less judgemental like others have been on there in the past.

All IMHO

Team Sluething [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:24 am

justrosie wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Sure, all of the marrieds do appearances, other shows, keep themselves out there to some degree. It varies couple to couple. SeanCat also did the McDonalds commercial, but so did Chris/Des just to add. I think the point is, SeanCat seem to do all of them. The others have only done some, again, all to varying degrees. And I think that's where some are getting the perception that Sean and Catherine put themselves out there time and again more so than the others. JMO.

Do they all hire agents almost immediately after their season is done?

I don't know about all, but yes, many of them do.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Sun May 01, 2016 12:03 pm

What’s next for your both?

Sean: We’re both staying extremely busy. Catherine’s running her stationery company and I’m doing real estate development. Opportunities continue to arise in the entertainment space and we’re not shutting any doors on anything.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder if something is in the works?
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 01, 2016 12:27 pm

Entertainment world? Hahahaha what happened to no more shows!? Oh right. That was last week, things change quickly for ole Sean.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie