SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:18 pm

It is what it is- one's fav doing it means it is ok but the other non-fav doing the shilling is you know, not okay. Shilling is shilling is shilling, although, there are varying degrees of shilling but it is the easiest way to make money. I am of the school of thought that says do what makes you happy- if shilling your left eye makes you happy please by all means.
I still like Asher, it is unique

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:36 pm

I don't understand what it matters where the birth was announced. Before social media, magazines were the way news like this were spread. They still announced it themselves, just to a media outlet instead of straight to their SM followers. I fail to see the difference since it's free on the internet for anyone to read. I'm sure whatever money they were paid will go to good use.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:14 pm

Out of all the embarrassing things I've seen Bachelor alum do for money, this doesn't even break the top 100.

I personally love the name. It's seems like a strong and unique name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:19 pm

I don't understand what the big deal is laugh out loud it's a picture of his hand. They have never been fame seekers so I am like more power to them.

I love the name Asher. I wish Des and Chris the best as new parents.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:29 pm

I agree with almost with everything that has been said. I'd honestly and personally rather have them sell out on magazines than reality tv shows such as MBC (hopefully they don't feel the need to go back on TV). But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do for money, whether it be shilling, selling stories to magazines, or going back on reality tv. JMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:49 pm

The most non Hollywood Bach couple ever. IMO.

No wonder MF didn't fall all over them.  Yes, I'll take them any day. Any day.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:40 am

Des and Chris imo got so shafted without their wedding. I'm ok with her taking ALL THE DEALS for a good, long while to make up for that. To me, Des/Chris are the true overlooked couple (not Boothestowe).

But... Des and Chris both come off as so normal, grounded, gracious. If they got a paycheck and a little notieriety by putting Asher's hand in US Weekly, more power. She should have some of that due to her as well.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:22 am

I agree they are the most non fame hor couple of the franchise.

I cant wait to see their adorable little munchkin.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:38 am

If sharing all the wonderful experiences they are having through social media may enhance little ones college fund, etc...good for them.

They have never required the spotlight of a magazine or TV show for them as a couple. If shilling is the result of seeing Dez and Chris excitement and love for this lil being, shill on.

I personally can't wait to see more than his lil finger. I can only imagine how beautifully precious he is.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:28 pm

I agree           @mprssdbyu

Des & Chris have always been this low key couple who doesn't live in the spotlight so I'm going to give them a lot of slack, especially when there's a baby involved. They didn't even let them put his pic in the magazine. Good for them getting some cash to put in his college fund or wherever it's needed. Babies are expensive. Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 15 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:33 pm

sosleepy wrote:Des and Chris imo got so shafted without their wedding. I'm ok with her taking ALL THE DEALS for a good, long while to make up for that. To me, Des/Chris are the true overlooked couple (not Boothestowe).

But... Des and Chris both come off as so normal, grounded, gracious. If they got a paycheck and a little notieriety by putting Asher's hand in US Weekly, more power. She should have some of that due to her as well.

Oh for sure!! I'm mad they didn't get a wedding. It was the season where RS got his spoilers wrong too!! Oh well. Cubs just won over the Dodgers..looks like they've got a chance at winning the world series this year! I'm sure Chris is excited!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:48 pm

I am glad they did their wedding their way. I don't think they think nor do I think they got shafted or short changed in any way, shape or form. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+73
Just Looking
SafronSahara
provenceguy
ddsmom17
Billysmom