Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I would never name a child with a Z name and think twice (at least) before chnaging my last name to a Z name. You are always last as the world is alphabetical. (I know this from experience). And to have an A and then a Z, I already feel sorry for that cute lil babe!

But, at least here they use the last name not the first, for seating and calling up .

I don't think it is that big a big deal. You learn patience. At least it's not some weird, embarrassing name that will haunt the child for life.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 on Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:04 pm

I don’t think it’s a big deal either. A lot of common names start with R, S, and T and those letters aren’t that far off from Z.

I think Zander is a really cute name, so I’m sure he’ll be fine.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:46 pm

When I married, I went from a S to a Y, which was often the last name on an alphabetized list and I can tell you from experience it is annoying. In elementary school, kids are always alphabetized from A to Z first names and I always liked a teacher who would mix it up and start with the end of the alphabet first (one of my sons has a first name starting with a W). When you sit through a graduation and every name is read, people are so much more restless by the time you get to the end. One of my sons said as he was the last graduate crossing the stage, quoting Martin Luther King, “Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty we are free at last.” With a business, do you know that checks are often cut alphabetically and if cash flow is constratined, it is often those at the end of the alphabet that are paid last?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2086

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan on Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:56 pm

My oldest son's name is Zachary. He has never once complained about being at the end of the alphabet. I say name the child because you like the name, not because of its placement in the alphabet. JMO.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ditto. Jmo

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33419

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My oldest son's name is Zachary.  He has never once complained about being at the end of the alphabet. I say name the child because you like the name, not because of its placement in the alphabet. JMO.

Their last name is Siegfried...that is near the end of the alphabet. Was Des not going to marry Chris because their kids might have to wait to be called in a roll call?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress on Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:37 pm

As someone who has a last name that begins with a Z and a first name that's also late in the alphabet, you definitely get used to it pretty fast. And hey, sometimes they switch it up in school and go reverse-alphabetical for fun! It really isn't that bad IMO.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum