SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:44 am

umngirl wrote:^I don't think calling other posters immature is a wise thing to do IMO.

My apologies, I should have said it is not the right thing to do.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:33 am

Okay, sorry for derailing the thread! Aside from mentioning the wedding which I think is relevant to the topic of Des and Chris' wedding.

Praying

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:44 am

OK... Good morning! :WAVEY:
FWIW: There is not one couple that is targeted and brought over to other topics. It happens to many. Believe me I know. giggling 
 Mods would much rather let a topic discussion flow naturally and respectfully without involving the edit and/or delete  button. Free speech, yanno? 
So--let's all enjoy the day and keep this in mind and koombayah jazz hands and all.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:46 am

Out of my lane again! Good Morning!
#doallthingswithLOVE #haveanAwesomeday
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:53 am

OK...my post was at 9:44 and it is now 9:52. Usually "we" give the thread about 10 mins to settle...but in this case I have already done my dirty...the next step is locking for a few hours.
I really hate doing that. I do. Praying

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:40 pm

Ok, whew. It's a lot of work deleting posts. See what happens is, someone says something, then it's quoted, and it just keeps getting nasty. Then a mod does a little fun warning, but it doesn't stop.

Then others that haven't logged on, see all the nasty-ness and they find the need to comment, and the whole domino effect happens all over. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, being nasty sarcastic to other posters is not.

Resolution, delete the whole mess. Sorry.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:05 pm

I am sorry, but in which way was my post out of line? I though it was actually something very important to address... :hidingchair

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:48 pm

Sorry, but some posts that were deleted may not have been out of line, however due to the deletion of other posts, the good posts look ridiculous if left as they have no meaning to the flow of the conversation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Can I just say how totally funny it is to stop in and get lost reading posts only to realize pages later that posts were deleted. Sometimes at the end of the day I think I have lost my mind and can't follow a conversation giggling Thanks to the mods who keep everything in line.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Peppermom wrote:Can I just say how totally funny it is to stop in and get lost reading posts only to realize pages later that posts were deleted.  Sometimes at the end of the day I think I have lost my mind and can't follow a conversation giggling Thanks to the mods who keep everything in line.  
What posts, dearie?? Are you sure you are feeling ok?? (feeling Peppers forehead for fever).  bestbud!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Peppermom wrote:Can I just say how totally funny it is to stop in and get lost reading posts only to realize pages later that posts were deleted.  Sometimes at the end of the day I think I have lost my mind and can't follow a conversation giggling Thanks to the mods who keep everything in line.  
What posts, dearie?? Are you sure you are feeling ok?? (feeling Peppers forehead for fever).  bestbud!

laugh out loud Kasha

console Peppermom, we are happy to see you!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:09 pm

:WAVEY: Good to see you all too GA.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+73
Just Looking
SafronSahara
provenceguy
ddsmom17
Billysmom