Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Desiree & Chris Seigfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Seigfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by umngirl on 2/2/2016, 23:36

For her sake I hope that's not the final cover because it looks really amateurish. Eek.

umngirl

Female Posts : 17985

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on 2/2/2016, 23:50

I'm thinking it actually will be lower budget/more amateurish than some of the other books coming out. A notch or two above Diamonds & Hearts laugh out loud  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

Though she did just have professional pics taken  2 weeks ago for an unnamed wedding related project coming up this year. Could be for the book.

Last edited by bleuberry on 3/2/2016, 00:27; edited 2 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 on 2/2/2016, 23:57

^ she should work with book publisher to furnish her upcoming book. I mean her book is different from the other alums book coming up . At the end she needs to get that book of her to sell more . Or did she work with book publicist ?like the other alums book coming up Or not?

lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on 3/2/2016, 00:08

I'm not sure tbh. I get the feeling that this is more of a dream come true for her vs being about $$/sales. I'd stay it'll probably be a fairly modest book launch, just a guess.

Anyway, I hope she's happy/excited/proud of it.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on 3/2/2016, 01:04

Why do they write her name up as Desiree Seigfried Hartsock? Silly people. Anyway, ya all can preorder it now, if you want. It's a 150 page paperback. $14.95

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I promise to be the best father I can be to our children, and I promise to always make you laugh with my silly faces and ridiculous voices." ~ Sean Lowe

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on 8/2/2016, 16:15

I really don't need wedding planning tips right now, but I would still buy the book to support Des' sales. She's my favorite Bachelotette alo g with Emily, so I hope she does better than Andi no But unfortunately people will be more interesred in "Dirt" and "juicy details"

yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on 8/2/2016, 20:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I really don't need wedding planning tips right now, but I would still buy the book to support Des' sales. She's my favorite Bachelotette alo g with Emily, so I hope she does better than Andi no But unfortunately people will be more interesred in "Dirt" and "juicy details"

Do we know if Des and Chris filmed a segment for the Valentine special? If they did, I would hope they would plug her book. If anyone deserves it, it's Des!

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on 8/2/2016, 23:36

They weren't at the Janner/20 event but hopefully they taped a segment.  I hope she gets to plug her book on the special too!!

Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 on 17/2/2016, 16:23

Speaking of this weekend wedding of BIP couple . I saw this on RS. I don't know take it anything you want but that is just funny to hear on his side . I know who cares what he is saying laugh out loud but it is kinda odd if that is the case since they aired another BIP couple wedding.

lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on 17/2/2016, 16:53

IMO Chris and Des were not interested in a televised wedding if they couldn't do the things they wanted to do. Imagine planning a wedding and being told who you could invite and who you can't which I think happens with a televised wedding. They have full control.

As it turns out, IMO they did a fantastic job without TPTB's help. I wonder what they did with RS's wedding gift. That's what I would like to know. Smiley

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31184

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nothatgirl on 17/2/2016, 17:04

I'm sure they kept it. I think I remember Chris tweeting to thank him. And, on CWS, he said he saw his gift(s) in both Jason/Molly and Sean/catherine's houses.

nothatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi on 17/2/2016, 17:13

If true, I don't understand why this show seems to treat Des and Chris like the black sheep of the family, considering theirs is the only season that has successfully pulled off a foiler no idea

But whatever, I'm glad that they got the beautiful wedding they wanted without TPTB's influence.

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Seigfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum