SELECT CONTENT

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 30 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by Fleurdesel Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:47 pm

Well, that was very expensive to watch them loose in front of me at the Bell Centre, but I had fun nonetheless . I'v met up with some friends and we had a blast! I'm not watching on Sunday, this is above and beyond me....If my hubby tells me they're winning, I might take a peak, but I'm not watching a fiasco no. 2 again... Rolling Eyes
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 30 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:01 pm

I was thinking of you there Fleurdesel. My son as always had a blast and said at least they got to see one goal and hear the Bell Centre go crazy!

Detroit Red Wings, I don't really like you, but I'm loving you're putting the pressure on the #1 team in the NHL! Tampa Bay, I love Florida but I don't want my Habs to play you. habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 30 2498057887

This intro for Flames vs Canucks is awesome! #BecauseItsTheCup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:11 pm

What is this guy's name that sings the anthem at the Saddledome? Everytime I watch a Flames game, I never catch his name. I love him and the way his sings the anthem!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was thinking of you there Fleurdesel. My son as always had a blast and said at least they got to see one goal and hear the Bell Centre go crazy!

Detroit Red Wings, I don't really like you, but I'm loving you're putting the pressure on the #1 team in the NHL! Tampa Bay, I love Florida but I don't want my Habs to play you. habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 30 2498057887

Amazing Intro. So, this is what I do when I'm catching up on the Forum Smiley
Image hosted by servimg.com

Last edited by Mr&MrsSmith on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:17 pm

I can't see it Mrs.S?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't see it Mrs.S?

I think I fixed it. Is just my most awesome Canuck mani habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 30 1710264613 And what a start to this game. 2 goals for Vancouver in 3 shots.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:39 pm

Canucks!! Keep it up!! and Preds!!! Both teams made Flames/Hawks change goalies in 1st period. 👅

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 30 1f49c

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 30 8367-910 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 30 I_got_13 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 30 E5kqdm15 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:18 pm

O.M.G. !

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:O.M.G. !
O.M.G. ! W.T.Flames???
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:28 pm

Two games on the go, both have the same score!

ETA: Not anymore!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was thinking of you there Fleurdesel. My son as always had a blast and said at least they got to see one goal and hear the Bell Centre go crazy!

:yes: You're already thinking ahead! Let's get the Habs to win tonight and I am good with whatever happens next! giggling The Sens must be so pumped up right about now!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:39 pm

Detroit shut TB out last night. 4-0. They are on a roll.

The only thing I'll be good with is a win tonight! I'm glad game time is an hour earlier.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+27
bluwavz
rhondam
soccermom333
nikikass
bleuberry