SELECT CONTENT

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 60 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:blu, that's the worse. How did you become a Sabres fan?

My dad is a Sabres fan and got me into it about 7 years ago.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 60 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is MY rehab thread.

Sportsnet Stats ‏@SNstats  31s32 seconds ago
#Habs Record Month-By-Month:
October - 10-2-0
November - 8-2-3
December - 3-11-0
January - 2-5-1
Rolling Eyes hmmm

Wow...They need Price back ASAP or try and trade for a goal scorer. Crazy how they started out 10-0 in the very beginning and now hmmm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 60 8367-910 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 60 I_got_13 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 60 E5kqdm15 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:15 pm

blu: there are a lot of Sabre's fans (and NFL Bills fans) in my area, because we are so close to the border. Come down for a Sabre's vs Habs game, your team will win! laugh out loud

Linds: very different from watching them win every game to watching them loose every fricken game. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:05 am

@GuardianAngel Haha there's quite a few Sabres and Bills fans who've moved here from upstate NY. I've only ever seen one Carolina Panthers fan in my area since I've lived here and I've never seen a Carolina Hurricanes fan here ever. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:12 am

Isn't that crazy blu. It's cheaper for me to fly to Tampa Bay to watch a Habs game then it is to go to Montreal for a few days and buy tickets. You see Sabres and Bills gear in my area before you'd see Habs gear. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:17 pm

GA what is happening to your canadians they are losing tonight, when is price coming back?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:09 pm

I'm not watching. I can't watch them anymore. They are a mess. No word on Price. The last they said, about a month ago was after the All Star game which isn't till the end of the month. They have not been saying much about him at all.

It's too painful to watch. They have never had a run this bad in all the years I've been a fan. My twitter followers keep me posted, and even then I don't want to read it. sad

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:18 pm

I just checked the score. I'll put it in spoiler tags if you don't want to see it GA.

Score:

I'm watching the Sabres @ Senators right now. It's tied 2-2. I'm sure the Sabres will screw it up in the 3rd period. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:37 pm

I am watching hockey, the little couple and MAFS, multi-tasking. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:43 pm

Thanks blu, No worries, I see the score on my twitter feed...and we just lost our captain who took a puck in the face, according to my hockey pals on twitter. It's like they are cursed. They need an exorcism or something.

ETA: I'm watching MAFS too. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:47 pm

Sabres winning 3-2 now and they just killed off the Sens power play. So far so good but I'm just waiting for it. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:51 pm

Lots of time left in that game. Hope they hang for you blu!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+27
bluwavz
rhondam
soccermom333
nikikass
bleuberry