SELECT CONTENT

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 70 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:45 pm

The only reason I'm posting this is because it's comical how some of us (meaning hockey fans in general) don't forget. laugh out loud I'm so bad for that. Anyone else?

CBC.ca

If the Boston Bruins had squeaked into the post-season last weekend, I would have guessed they would have been the popular choice in our poll below.

Okay, maybe not so much in Quebec because the Bruins are the chief rivals of the Montreal Canadiens, or in British Columbia (see the 2011 Stanley Cup final). But there are plenty of Canadians I know who passionately follow the Bruins in the Atlantic provinces and in places in Ontario like Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury, Oshawa and Kingston.

Vancouver has Kings robust forward Milan Lucic to cheer for. Oh yeah, check that, maybe not. There is too much scar tissue there from 2011, when he was with the Bruins.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 70 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:58 pm

TB wins the first one, and not without a fight by Detroit in the last two minutes. Yikes!

Switching to Rangers and Penguins!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:13 pm

OMG, I am so torn right now. I am so looking forward to tomorrow's play off game between the Sharks and Kings, and two of my best girlfriends who I haven't seen in quite a while want to get together tomorrow night for dinner! Do I tape the game and turn off all radio and SM, or do I go out with friends?!?!?!

Just turned on the Blues and Hawks now. Looks like this is going to be a good series.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:17 pm

Awww don't you hate when that happens! When that happens to me, I watch the highlights and read the recaps.

Play off hockey is great! I'm watching a 5 on 3 right now, Rangers vs Penguins. Crazy!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:55 pm

Penquins take the first one! Boy there was no stopping them, plus this was the goalie's first NHL play off game. Love that.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:08 pm

I like Crosby so usually root for the Penguins. I also like the Preds and Stars. Too bad there's no Canadian teams in the playoffs.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Penquins take the first one! Boy there was no stopping them, plus this was the goalie's first NHL play off game. Love that.

Tonight's game between the Sharks and the Kings will be Shark's goalie Martin Jones' first Playoff game also, and against the team he came from - the Kings.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:15 pm

I love info like that, thanks Mustang!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:08 pm

@Mustang19 just do what I do, go to a restaurant that shows the game and pay attention to them during commercials/intermission laugh out loud or sadly try and get out of it and make it up to them!

So ready for this series! It's 2014 all over again! habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 70 1710264613

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 70 1f49c

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 70 8367-910 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 70 I_got_13 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 70 E5kqdm15 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 70 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:14 pm

Good idea, Linds! I usually leave the place up to them, but maybe I'll pick tonight. I'm going to tape the game and turn off my phone giggling
Mustang19
Mustang19

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:24 pm

Loving this back and forth goals Detroit vs Tampa Bay!

(maybe because I've seen so few goals during the regular season cheeky )

Mustang: how did you make out with watching the game?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:56 pm

I left the restaurant, I think, around 9:15 ish, which I knew would be in the second period. I debated and debated, and couldn't stand it anymore and so turned on the radio. There were no TV's in the restaurant. I live about 45 minutes or so from San Jose so knew that if I hurried, I could catch the third period at home. It was a good game. Joe Pavelski scored at the beginning of the third to go up by one and that's where it ended 4-3. Sharks took game 1.

Watching the Blues and Hawks now, and just saw that Tampa went up 4-2.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+27
bluwavz
rhondam
soccermom333
nikikass
bleuberry