SELECT CONTENT

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 69 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:09 pm

I'm so sorry Bruins fans, but if Habs aren't in the playoffs, I'm very happy the Bruins aren't either. You all know the rivalry. Now I can't wait to see my co worker tomorrow morning, who's been jabbing me all season, he's a major Bruins fans.

But IA that was a devistating loss for them.

I don't see the Caps game on my TV guide. I'll watch Flyers and Islanders.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 69 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:26 pm

Linds911 wrote:laugh out loud @ all the Lucic comments. He's been pretty good for us, i liked how Bruins fans treated him when he went back to Boston. yes

Glad your favorite Canadian teams had a good end to their season. Smiley

Well Kings had a major choke job last night. :angryemotion Gotta root for the Caps tonight in order to stay division leaders!

Linds, I was at the game where Lucic returned to Boston and it was great, minus the fact that the Bruins got slaughtered laugh out loud

Lucic is an incredible guy that did, and continues to do, a ton of charity work in Boston. He was heavily involved with the survivors of the Boston Marathon bombing. He's such a classy guy that he took out a page in the Globe when we traded him thanking the city of Boston for making him a man since he came here when he was a teen and he did the same thing when he came back a couple of months ago. I knew it was coming because we didn't have the money to sign him, but I legitimately cried when we traded him. Such a shot to the heart laugh out loud

This is an awesome read if anyone is interested:
http://www.theplayerstribune.com/milan-lucic-letter-to-boston-bruins/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:47 pm

That is so very sad in so many ways. Thanks Ash for posting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:51 pm

Tomorrow ladies! What is everyone's predictions? habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 69 31520324

Hockey Tweets Retweeted
Puck Apparel ‏@PuckApparelCo 5h5 hours ago
The journey to the cup begins tomorrow! Awesome graphics done by @Epoole88 #StanleyCup
habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 69 Cf38kHZUIAABMKR
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:26 am

I can't wait. I am a Sharks fan since their beginning 25 years ago, thru thick and thin. I always have high hopes, but they are known for choking in the playoffs. I hope this is their year. Good luck to everyone rooting for their team. habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 69 1377737533
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:35 am

^ Uh oh I see we have a battle between us!! laugh out loud I don't know if the Kings have it in them this year since they have a much different team then 2/4 years ago and the Sharks are going for that revenge laugh out loud *fingers crossed* GL to all!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 69 1f49c

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 69 8367-910 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 69 I_got_13 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 69 E5kqdm15 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:52 am

Lol, battle's on! (in good fun, of course) Hugesmile

I don't know, every season I think this is their year, but for whatever reason, they just don't have the "want it bad enough" factor. We either run into a hot goalie (Quick) or have subpar goaltending. This year seems like it can happen (again), so I'm cautiously optimistic. We are playing good going into the playoffs, we had the best road record in the NHL, and our home game record really improved. I really think if they can get past the Kings or the Ducks (which would be an epic battle), they have a really good chance of beating the East. This is always a bittersweet time for me. Love the playoffs, but hate when hockey ends.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:30 am

I agree with not wanting it to end! Yes there's always baseball but 1) I don't get to see the Dodgers here & 2) there's just something amazing about hockey you never know what will happen in each game! If only every series could go to 7 games but I had enough of those with the Kings back in 2014! laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 69 1f49c

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 69 8367-910 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 69 I_got_13 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 69 E5kqdm15 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:55 am

And then there's me, waiting for October. :justkidding

Actually I'm looking forward to the playoffs. Reading all the hype gets me excited again. Although as much as I hate the stress it's a good stress when the team wins.

Thanks for the recap Mustang, it's good to know what they've been through. I don't get to watch the games out West much, and don't keep on top of them, until playoffs.

Three games tonight to start us off! Let the games begin!

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 69 31520324

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:01 am

The native Floridian in me has to cheer for the Florida teams and as a west coast girl that means Tampa over Miami. But it is still weird to me to have NHL teams in FL. I grew up a Bruins fan for my daddy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:05 am

I love Florida and will always root for them after Canadian teams, which there are none of so they are my Number 1 teams!

Yes it's crazy Florida has two teams. A lot of Canadian snow birds support them during the regular season.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:11 am

I have been cheering for the Lightening and pleased with their success. Tampa is a great sports town IMO unlike ATL that has only fair weather fans.

I find having Major League Baseball teams in FL weird too. That makes me old giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+27
bluwavz
rhondam
soccermom333
nikikass
bleuberry