SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 Empty Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Admin Sat May 03, 2014 12:21 pm

Continue Twitter updates Fan Forum Discussion here.

Thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 03, 2014 12:47 pm

Thanks Notarose for posting this pic. An odd one but this answer my curiosity. I have a fixation on shoes and watches and was wondering the type when I saw JPG wore this particular shoes in an old pic. hehehe   I just remember an article i've read that JPG has a fetish on shoes.

Put yourself in JPG's shoes   giggling 
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 03, 2014 12:47 pm

Thanks for the new thread Admin.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 03, 2014 1:39 pm

Jeremy Womack ‏@jeremywomack 14m
See Photos of @BachelorABC's @JuanPaGalavis at @chateaulv inside @ParisVegas last night here - http://bit.ly/JuanPabloVegas

http://vegas.travelivery.com/juan-pablo-galavis-photos-chateau/

JUAN PABLO GALAVIS PHOTOS CHATEAU NIGHTCLUB & ROOFTOP
Jeremy Womack | May 3, 2014 |

Juan Pablo Galavis, the star of the most recent installment of ABC’s “The Bachelor,” hosted a Bachelorette Bash at Chateau Nightclub & Rooftop at Paris Las Vegas last night.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 Juan-Pablo-Galavis-Chateau-Red-Carpet-2
Juan Pablo Galavis Chateau Red Carpet

Anticipation was running high as Juan Pablo Galavis arrived at the red carpet shortly after midnight. Sporting a leather jacket and a sultry smile, the Latin lover posed for photos and greeted excited onlookers.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 Juan-Pablo-Galavis-on-Chateau-Red-Carpet
Juan Pablo Galavis on Chateau Red Carpet

When asked about girlfriend Nikki Ferrell, who was noticeably absent from the night’s festivities, Juan Pablo Galavis replied, “I wish she could have been here. She works so hard and wasn’t able to make it. I respect her so much for it. I’m with her every day!”

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 Juan-Pablo-Galavis-at-Chateau-VIP-Booth
Juan Pablo Galavis at Chateau VIP Booth

Earlier in the day, Galavis took to Twitter to partake in a playful exchange with Ferrell. “@Nikki_Ferrell: Let’s just say JP should stick to soccer and dancing!” To which Galavis responded, “@JuanPaGalavis: I’m not gonna say what you should stick to @Nikki_Ferrell #YouBetterBehave laugh out loud

He was also overheard saying he did a little sports betting while in Vegas and lost “a little bit of money.”

The reality star made his way up to The Rooftop, where he enjoyed panoramic Strip views from his lavish VIP table. The Bachelorette Bash kicked off Sin City style with an elaborate champagne presentation by the beautiful Chateau cocktail waitresses, accessorized with custom bachelorette sashes and tiaras adorned with bridal veils.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 Juan-Pablo-Galavis-Chateau-VIP-Booth
Juan Pablo Galavis Chateau VIP Booth

The bubbles were flowing as Galavis distributed glasses of champagne to his adoring female fans throughout the club. The Bachelor bad boy even got behind the DJ booth, showcasing his musical talents during the wild party.

Galavis popped bottles and partied the night away, sipping Grey Goose cocktails while mingling with fellow partygoers. Chateau’s hottie host made the most of his guys’ trip, partying well into the late night hours.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 Juan-Pablo-Galavis-Chateau-Champagne-Presentation
Juan Pablo Galavis Chateau Champagne Presentation
Photos by Bryan Steffy, WireImage

Chateau Nightclub & Rooftop is located at Paris Las Vegas, 3655 Las Vegas Boulevard South, directly above Sugar Factory American Brasserie. The nightclub is open Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday nights from 10:30 p.m. to close. Chateau’s industry night, Chateau Wednesdays, offers complimentary admission to locals with ID on Wednesday nights. Free cover for locals, excluding special events, general admission starts at $20 for women and $30 for men. Dress code is strictly enforced. For table reservations and VIP bottle service, visit the Chateau page on JeremyWomack.com.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 03, 2014 3:04 pm

Justin Paludipan ‏@paludipan 21m
PHOTOS: #TheBachelor's @JuanPaGalavis Hosts A #Bachelorette Bash @ChateauLV in Las #Vegas! @ParisVegas http://www.paludipan.com/2014/05/03/juan-pablo-galavis-bachelorette-bash-party-chateau-nightclub-rooftop-las-vegas/ …

http://www.paludipan.com/2014/05/03/juan-pablo-galavis-bachelorette-bash-party-chateau-nightclub-rooftop-las-vegas/
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 Juan-pablo-party-chateau-nightclub-las-vegas-502149446-1
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 Juan-pablo-party-chateau-nightclub-las-vegas-502149340
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 03, 2014 3:56 pm

When asked about girlfriend Nikki Ferrell, who was noticeably absent from the night’s festivities, Juan Pablo Galavis replied, “I wish she could have been here. She works so hard and wasn’t able to make it. I respect her so much for it. I’m with her every day!”

That is so sweet. He has said that a few times. That tells me IMO he is really proud of her.

Thanks everyone for all the great pics and articles!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 03, 2014 5:48 pm

notarose wrote:@SFGiants
What a week! From Metallica, to Se Ri Pak, to Chumlee, to Juan Pablo, #ATTPark was the place to be! pic.twitter.com/ScJ9S0gHBI
https://mobile.twitter.com/SFGiants/status/462033801619587072/photos

What a nice collage by SF Giants.
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 Bml5S1vCYAAKOnE
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 03, 2014 5:55 pm

As expected, JPG is going to watch tonight's boxing fight.

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 1m
Lets get READY to RUMBLEEEEE...
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 BmvfOs5CEAACf1U
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 03, 2014 6:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

That is so sweet. He has said that a few times. That tells me IMO he is really proud of her.

"I’m with her every day!”  :cutiepie  like this part too GuardianAngel.

Isabel, more pics to come, me thinks  :yes:
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 03, 2014 6:02 pm

Patti Derkson ‏@pattiderkson 3h
@JuanPaGalavis @ParisVegas great meeting u #juanpablo! Thx 4 getting my phone 2 work! #bacholer #vegas #parislasvegas pic.twitter.com/eXyLPmWFp1
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 Bmu_KSvCIAAspsU

We partied with Juan Pablo last night...laugh out loud #vegas #chateau #bachelor
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 927927_447951575339539_333317195_n

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 03, 2014 6:17 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

"I’m with her every day!”  :cutiepie  like this part too GuardianAngel.

Isabel, more pics to come, me thinks  :yes:

Hope so, at least we have nice photos from the Getty Images you posted and the 2 articles upthread.

I'm glad JPG is now more open and vocal when asked about Nikki. Also noticed that he always teases Nikki to "behave". He also mentioned about this in the People interview and even way back on their one on one date in Vietnam.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

+34
George1218
LibbyBell
Bet2Win
Sprite
chinita
Marybods
docnash14
sweety_2177
dw_a_mom
Rosepetal
Mustang19