SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Must be tiring to work long shifts for several days but the upside is she is able to arrange an over a week time off to be with JPG.

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 2h
Working 5 out of 6 days when you work 12 hour shifts is always everyone's favorite....wait no. #nurselife #tired
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by notarose Sat May 03, 2014 7:53 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
When asked about girlfriend Nikki Ferrell, who was noticeably absent from the night’s festivities, Juan Pablo Galavis replied, “I wish she could have been here. She works so hard and wasn’t able to make it. I respect her so much for it. I’m with her every day!”

That is so sweet. He has said that a few times. That tells me IMO he is really proud of her.

Thanks everyone for all the great pics and articles!

"I’m with her every day!”  :cutiepie  like this part too GuardianAngel.

Isabel, more pics to come, me thinks  :yes:

Hope so, at least we have nice photos from the Getty Images you posted and the 2 articles upthread.

I'm glad JPG is now more open and vocal when asked about Nikki. Also noticed that he always teases Nikki to "behave". He also mentioned about this in the People interview and even way back on their one on one date in Vietnam.

I think JPG only says what he means so that he is able to say more because their relationship is more secure. I remember the conversation on the show where Nikki mentioned he might be a little closed off and he said he isn't closed off, that he says it when he feels it.

Ah yes, "behave"  giggling  I think she might have a mischievous side we weren't shown.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 03, 2014 8:35 pm

Did anyone ever find out if that event in Vegas was in fact a ABC Bachelor event?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 03, 2014 8:46 pm

Avatars. Feel free to use any pic you like.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 2s8i590   Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 24lr3px   Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 352otn6

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 Kcmbs8   Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 2q9ga46   Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 Dqspxi

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 Fvffo8   Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 24bs2v4   Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 107j4o8

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 Bffl20   Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 Vnhthd
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 03, 2014 8:49 pm

Aww these are so cute. Of course the subjects are both gorgeous.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sat May 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Thanks, Isabel!
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 03, 2014 9:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Did anyone ever find out if that event in Vegas was in fact a ABC Bachelor event?

From the articles i read, the event is not an ABC event but a part of series of events hosted by Chateau LV and Paris LV for the fight weekend. Also the red carpet photo backdraft does not mentioned ABC bachelor. IMO, it's the promoter who associated the ABC bachelor in soc media since the event hosted by JPG is a "bachelorette bash".
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 03, 2014 9:04 pm

Carolina2020 wrote:Thanks, Isabel!

You are welcome Carolina.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 03, 2014 9:06 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Did anyone ever find out if that event in Vegas was in fact a ABC Bachelor event?

From the articles i read, the event is not an ABC event but a part of series of events hosted by Chateau LV and Paris LV for the fight weekend. Also the red carpet photo backdraft does not mentioned ABC bachelor. IMO, it's the promoter who associated the ABC bachelor in soc media since the event hosted by JPG is a "bachelorette bash".

Thanks. That what I thought, but never checked into it further. Great avi's Isabel, kind of you to make them up!

What a busy weekend for JPG. Looks like Nikki works one more day. Do we know what's next on the agenda for them?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 03, 2014 9:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

Thanks. That what I thought, but never checked into it further. Great avi's Isabel, kind of you to make them up!

What a busy weekend for JPG. Looks like Nikki works one more day. Do we know what's next on the agenda for them?

From the Nikki tweet Isabel posted "5 out of 6 days" "12 hours" I'm thinking she might have a 3 day shift with 1 day off then a 2 day. Need a nurse in the known to verify. If that is accurate then maybe JPG will be swinging by KC. ALSO, if she works 5 out of 6 days does that give her another stretch of 10 days off like she just had?
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 03, 2014 9:41 pm

It sounded to me as if she was working her 5th shift in 6 days. I know in my area, nurses are always picking up other shifts to make up for those who call in sick, or are away. The norm is 3-4 days 12 hours with 3-5 days off depending how many hours you've worked that week.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 03, 2014 9:51 pm

I work on scheduling systems and the ones we configure for nurses is a 12 hour shift which goes either 3 consecutive days or 4. Nikki having 6 days in a row seems a bit excessive. So either she is filling in to help out or she is doing it with the hope of getting more time off to herself so that she can have a longer break.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

+34
George1218
LibbyBell
Bet2Win
Sprite
chinita
Marybods
docnash14
sweety_2177
dw_a_mom
Rosepetal
Mustang19