SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by chinita Tue May 13, 2014 5:07 pm

jjinkc wrote:Can people please stop referring to Andi's season in the non-spoiler threads? I understand that Andi and Nikki are friends so there is some cross-over, but there are some who want (wanted in my case) to watch the season unspoiled and avoid those threads for that reason.
I have already been spoiled, in this thread, today and would hate for that to happen to someone else as it is very disappointing and something that I shouldn't have had to worry about in a JP and Nikki forum.
Talking about Andi is fine, but please do not make any reference, or hints, to her spoiled status or outcome.

Oops sorry!! but I didn't realized it until u pointed it out..

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Isabel123 Tue May 13, 2014 5:10 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:Looks like he's heading back to the Domican Republic in a month.  Wonder if it's for work, another wedding or just vacation.

The guy asked him when is he coming back to DR and he responded in a month.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 Photo10

I'm curious too.

next month sched : RD ....... confirmed
Brazil ...... either last wk of June or first half of July ....... perhaps
whats next ??  :cutesmile!: 
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue May 13, 2014 5:11 pm

juanpagalavis
@47Brand HATS $76.99, @mulcowatches ILUSION $465.00, Tank of GAS $50, Beers $24.75, enjoying the @cardinals game with Mi Catira in T. Louis... PRICELESS...
3.52 pm 5/13/2014

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 10299764_1489026287982410_256003058_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 13, 2014 5:15 pm

^^ Thanks, Isabel!  I love this photo! (the one on the couch)
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 pm

:pinkaw:  "priceless" so sweet of him and look at how sweet he looks at her..It's LOVE all over  whipped 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 pm

chinita wrote:
jjinkc wrote:Can people please stop referring to Andi's season in the non-spoiler threads? I understand that Andi and Nikki are friends so there is some cross-over, but there are some who want (wanted in my case) to watch the season unspoiled and avoid those threads for that reason.
I have already been spoiled, in this thread, today and would hate for that to happen to someone else as it is very disappointing and something that I shouldn't have had to worry about in a JP and Nikki forum.
Talking about Andi is fine, but please do not make any reference, or hints, to her spoiled status or outcome.

It's ok.  bestbud! 
I know people aren't doing it to be mean, more so out of not knowing the difference in threads, but I would hate for someone else to be spoiled if they didn't want to be and things just kept getting talked about, or hinted at.

jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue May 13, 2014 5:36 pm

adcockboss_underarmour_swag Juan Pablo ,Nikki and I at the cardinal game last night #hashtag @juanpagalavis @nikki_ferrell 9min
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/719681248564709955_855883425#twleAsapRLpBi0tO.99
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 10349354_298123490347996_1371840303_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Tue May 13, 2014 5:46 pm

Two more great pictures! Wow alot of pics from just one game!

The way he looks at her and looks out for her is so endearing. JP can’t deny he has strong feeling for Nikki (more than liking her a lot). If he wasn’t feeling it with her he wouldn’t still be in the relationship, introducing her to all his friends, taking her with him almost everywhere he goes, spending quality time with her family, etc. No one does that with someone they don’t see a future with. I just want to fast forward to an engagement and wedding.  Hugesmile 

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue May 13, 2014 6:10 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:Two more great pictures! Wow alot of pics from just one game!

The way he looks at her and looks out for her is so endearing. JP can’t deny he has strong feeling for Nikki (more than liking her a lot). If he wasn’t feeling it with her he wouldn’t still be in the relationship, introducing her to all his friends, taking her with him almost everywhere he goes, spending quality time with her family, etc. No one does that with someone they don’t see a future with.  I just want to fast forward to an engagement and wedding.   Hugesmile 

:yes: ...couldn't agree with you more :cutesmile!: He must be very proud of her  clapping! 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Isabel,  :yes:   The two articles about the outcome of yesterday's game were great! Love how they had opposing spins but both remained "tongue in cheek".

Hahaha to the "priceless" pic post.  Just yesterday, we were dissecting their attire  rofl

Last edited by notarose on Tue May 13, 2014 6:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Tue May 13, 2014 6:33 pm

chinita wrote:

Except, Nikki and Andi are friends and chances are there will be more Nikki/Andi related "stuff"- so do you ban any mention of Andi in this thread or do you stay away from Nikki's stuff, "just in case?!"  I am the one who brought up the favorited tweet initially because I found it interesting, and in and of itself it proves nothing IMO. I can certainly appreciate anyone who wishes to stay unspoiled, just as I also appreciate the interesting tidbits that appear on social media.  

bestbud!

So if my original post is what you consider a "spoiler" I'll delete it, but I don't agree that it is.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue May 13, 2014 6:38 pm

RealTimeSTL ‏@RealTimeSTL  3m
@CharlieMarlow_ @JuanPaGalavis @jimmyfallon You're quoted in today's edition of #TheSift: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp1rxR1s16w … -ES

This is getting out of hand, JPG mentioned in the sports article and now in TheSift show. Watch up to 0.50  giggling 

Juan Pablo blamed for Cardinals loss; St. Louis drivers!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

+34
George1218
LibbyBell
Bet2Win
Sprite
chinita
Marybods
docnash14
sweety_2177
dw_a_mom
Rosepetal
Mustang19