SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 12 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by sweetfreedom Tue May 06, 2014 5:11 pm

lipsis wrote:So they are going to Costa Rica! Yay! And looks like a quick trip to NYC before Cabo with Toronto squeezed in. Wow!
Toronto maybe for Hydroxycut again?? And I wonder what they'll be doing in NYC. Hmmm.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 12 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Tue May 06, 2014 5:16 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
lipsis wrote:So they are going to Costa Rica! Yay! And looks like a quick trip to NYC before Cabo with Toronto squeezed in. Wow!
Toronto maybe for Hydroxycut again?? And I wonder what they'll be doing in NYC. Hmmm.

I'm thinking Toronto is definitely Hydroxycut. Maybe NYC is more with that baking show or maybe Matty time or something else all together. Intrigue and mystery!

And maybe the order is correct and Sean's idea of two weeks is this week and next week. Yes, that's what I'm going with that scenario now. Hopefully we'll get a Hello NYC tweet from Cat shortly.  Hugesmile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue May 06, 2014 5:23 pm

lipsis wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

I'm thinking Toronto is definitely Hydroxycut. Maybe NYC is more with that baking show or maybe Matty time or something else all together. Intrigue and mystery!
Also I think the travel order Sean tweeted is their actual travel order. Mark/Shanda's wedding is on the 16th, right? 10 days from now. They'll probably stay there for a couple of days and then travel home, which will then make it 2 weeks.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 06, 2014 5:25 pm

^^ I agree. Already edited my post as much.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue May 06, 2014 5:25 pm

Fortunately for them, they only have to really pack for 2 types of destinations- city and tropics. I'm glad Ellie and Lola like g-ma and g-pa's house a lot.... and that Lola's got another best friend in Smith.

No wonder we really didn't hear from them yesterday... they had to catch up on work, laundry and repack.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 06, 2014 5:28 pm

It'll be a fun 12 days for them; a little work and a lot of fun in the sun in 2 romantic tropical places.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue May 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Understanding fully from previous conversation that melting is NOT going to produce any weight loss (bummer)
Travel buddy and clasped hands has me dong my melting for today.
I hope we get the mystery of why they are going where and for what, besides the weddings, solved.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue May 06, 2014 5:32 pm

At least they got to be home Sunday night, yesterday and part of today. laugh out loud I'm tired just seeing their travel schedule.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by serolf24 Tue May 06, 2014 5:33 pm

Wow, a busy 2 weeks, which means we might have some pics and will be so good for us, SeanCat
fans., thru the courtesy of our hard-working crew here who are the experts in posting news
and pic, thanks a lot in advance!

serolf24

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 06, 2014 5:35 pm

So Costa Rica is happening! More weather warm and potential shirtless Sean pictures in our future. Agreed that Toronto is most likely for Hydroxycut again, whether it's more meetings, an appearance, or more promo materials like a photo shoot or commercial. Now NYC has me intrigued. Perhaps the NYC trip has something to do with the backyard design and promo for Sears/Ty's line.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue May 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Hoping for "before" and "after" pics of shirtless Sean, for Hydroxycut! These kids are living life to the fullest, good for them.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 06, 2014 5:51 pm

Yea Ty needs to cough up deets on the Outdoor Living thing. I just updated the event calendar and need the 411 on it. Get on that, Tyrone (or whatever would mama would call you when she was perturbed)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje