SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 13 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Tue May 06, 2014 5:53 pm

lipsis wrote:Yea Ty needs to cough up deets on the Outdoor Living thing. I just updated the event calendar and need the 411 on it. Get on that, Tyrone (or whatever would mama would call you when she was perturbed)

Tygert.

And no, I'm not kidding.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 13 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Tue May 06, 2014 5:55 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Yea Ty needs to cough up deets on the Outdoor Living thing. I just updated the event calendar and need the 411 on it. Get on that, Tyrone (or whatever would mama would call you when she was perturbed)

Tygert.

And no, I'm not kidding.

rofl

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 06, 2014 6:00 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Tygert.

And no, I'm not kidding.

rofl

Actually he was born Gary Tygert Burton. He was adopted by his stepdad to get the last name Pennington. #ThanksGoogle

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:22 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
@SeanLowe09: Dallas to NYC to Cabo to Toronto to Costa Rica all in 2 weeks. Good thing I've got my travel buddy! pic.twitter.com/d19BcvWOMe

Awww, I love this tweet, and the fact that they get to spend so much time together. Looking forward to some great pics the next couple of weeks, and excited for the new adventures they get to experience together!

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue May 06, 2014 9:09 pm

@clmgiudici: Hey girl haaaaay! @TheMintJulepBtq is sponsoring the C. Lowe Launch Party, so let's match mmmk? Smiley #clowebysg pic.twitter.com/LYXXixaKJe
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:55 pm

^^ She looks so fresh and pretty there, very cute outfit on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue May 06, 2014 10:02 pm

^^^ they are actually using that picture to sell the blouse on their website. I wonder how fast it will sell out.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 06, 2014 10:13 pm

motheroffive wrote:^^^ they are actually using that picture to sell the blouse on their website. I wonder how fast it will sell out.

Well size small is already sold out now. So I'm guessing not long.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 06, 2014 10:16 pm

Cat doing some shopping in NYC with a publicist who works with so must be some kind of event(s) to prepare for or just more goodies. I won't embed it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Tue May 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Umgirl can you tell me how many hours from Los Angeles to cabo?

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 06, 2014 11:04 pm

Momon001 wrote:Umgirl can you tell me how many hours from Los Angeles to cabo?

Los Angeles? Flight would be just over two hours from there to Cabo. But they'll be going from NYC to Cabo, most likely with a layover in Dallas funnily enough.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 06, 2014 11:07 pm

Just a candid from the airport as they wait for their bags. I see Sean has perfected his airplane traveling outfit. #CatPleaseTakeHimShopping

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje