SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis May 8th 2014, 3:16 pm

And we're off...finally...

@mackenziery78: I JUST SAW SEAN AND CATHERINE FROM THE BACHELOR OH MY GOSH WE MADE EYE CONTACT AND THEY GOT ON THE SAME CART AFTER US OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by joyjoy May 8th 2014, 3:55 pm

I also not surprise for not hearing from Seancat and the wedding party. Wifi is very difficult to obtain. I was in Cabos San Jose and paid for wifi in the hotel, and still I can't contact anyone in US. Then I was told to go to a certain restaurant and still unable to connect. I finally gave up!!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy May 8th 2014, 3:56 pm

Sorry! duplicate!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl May 8th 2014, 4:04 pm

I've been to Cabo many times and Wifi is actually pretty widespread, especially at the bigger resorts (although it's not cheap and sometimes spotty). Other than the one post Sean put up this morning, I do not expect them to post many pictures before the wedding...maybe a pre-wedding dinner picture tonight perhaps?

Regarding the fan seeing them taking a cart, looks like they are staying at one of the bigger resorts that require golf carts to get around the premises. Hope all they do today is sit by the pool for some R&R!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis May 8th 2014, 4:12 pm

If we can get one or two couple pictures and maybe a bathing beauty shot, I'll be happy. I don't know if they'll be involved with any kind of rehearsal dinner tonight. Cat technically isn't IN the wedding but is probably enough involved to be included. If not, they can have din din with Clay and Kaylie, who have been posting a few pictures. If we don't get anything today, there is a good shot we get something tomorrow from the wedding. If not, there's always Costa Rica. Lots of photo op's to come.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep May 8th 2014, 5:05 pm

Seems like Mama Lowe just got her CLowe products:

@loweinteriors: Look what came for me today! #clowe@scarlet&gold

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis May 8th 2014, 5:52 pm

summer summer

Oh and there's a tornado warning for Dallas. Be safe all.

Last edited by lipsis on May 8th 2014, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat May 8th 2014, 6:22 pm

Hope all the Lowes, Lowe family and girls are safe!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis May 8th 2014, 7:10 pm

Breaking news: I can report that the boys are (or were) playing beach volleyball. The photo is on a private account so I can't post it. It's a long shot anyway and you cant really make out who is who. That said, it appear like every friend they have is there. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis May 8th 2014, 7:31 pm

I love cropping the scum out

@scarletgoldshop: We are SO excited to be in this week's @usweekly magazine!!!! Big thanks to @MattyKTalent. @clmgiudici [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl May 8th 2014, 8:20 pm

^ Good cropping job Lipsis!  giggling 
Does anyone know if Matty officially represents Cat now as well? He's posted before about S&G and it appears he had a hand in this OK magazine mention (although maybe he's doing it out of the goodness of his heart, i.e. for no cut, laugh out loud).

On another note, from what I've been able to ascertain from some of the posted friends' pics, Laura picked one of the best resorts at which to get married.  Looking forward to some amazing pictures!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl May 8th 2014, 10:39 pm

Boy my IG feed sure slows down when the whole Dallas crew is occupied.

Not that I'm complaining about it. I actually wouldn't mind if we got only 1 or 2 pictures from our couple while they are there. I'd much rather they enjoy their mini vacation.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje