SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by jcrbil Thu May 08, 2014 10:42 pm

Since the gang's all there, they'll probably share the memories not during the events of the weekend. Patience.....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by smartcat Thu May 08, 2014 10:49 pm

Oh umngirl you are such a considerate and sweet fan. I on the other hand am a mean old witch, which translates into greedy for pictures, pictures, pictures. Can't help myself. Naturally I have to rely on you clever techies to find and bring pictures so I guess I'll be biting my newly manicured nails for a while. hissyfit
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 08, 2014 10:54 pm

I'm with Umngirl, I have no problem with the quiet. That means they are having fun and relaxing. I'd hate to think they were glued to their iphones on vacation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 08, 2014 11:03 pm

^Precisely. They deserve the down time. Leave those phones in the room guys and just have some fun and enjoy your time celebrating another couple joining the marriage club.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Thu May 08, 2014 11:05 pm

Agree with the quiet.  I'm sure Cat will be more than generous at the airport and dump some pictures on us while awaiting the next flight.

Plus if I'm correct about their location,  the WiFi connection there is only viable in select spots so maybe that's actually a blessing in disguise to allow them to relax.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu May 08, 2014 11:08 pm

OK guys shame me for my inconsideration about quiet time for Seancat. You're right you know though it pains me to admit it. I do hope they have a relaxing time away from all the peeps but maybe

one
little
tiny
picture?
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 08, 2014 11:30 pm

Here's a tidbit even if I can't post the picture, Sean likes to photobomb.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Thu May 08, 2014 11:40 pm

In other "not really news but that's all we have", Steph put up a picture of Laura and fiance on what appears to be one of those beautiful cruises to the Arch. Wonder if Seancat joined them and if they did, hopefully that's one of the pictures that Cat shares later!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu May 08, 2014 11:46 pm

Smartcat, I so agree with you! Would like some pictures, at same time wish them relaxation and lots of fun with friends.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 08, 2014 11:47 pm

^Yes they are on the boat.

#WeOnABoat

^Sorry I had to.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Thu May 08, 2014 11:53 pm

umngirl wrote:^Yes they are on the boat.

#WeOnABoat

^Sorry I had to.

Haha...well it works! And I think you just gave Cat a witty picture caption for the (*fingers crossed*) boat picture.

And if we're being picky here, I would like to request another sunset ring picture while on said boat.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu May 08, 2014 11:55 pm

Can you share how to find these pictures ?
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje