SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by vivi2 Sun May 04, 2014 11:32 am

Macswife8 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
@krysta0907  4m
I can't believe I sat this close to @clmgiudici! Her and @SeanLowe09 are inspiring! pic.twitter.com/nxzxlhRRUt

@ChantalHMusic  1m
So much respect for @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici  pic.twitter.com/g2e0mz5mx0

I don't seem to ever be able to get these. Can anyone help please. Thanks and wishing you all a great day.

You can google - using their handles

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Sun May 04, 2014 11:40 am

Macswife8 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
@krysta0907  4m
I can't believe I sat this close to @clmgiudici! Her and @SeanLowe09 are inspiring! pic.twitter.com/nxzxlhRRUt

@ChantalHMusic  1m

I don't seem to ever be able to get these. Can anyone help please. Thanks and wishing you all a great day.

Have you tried copying and pasting the link into your browser?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun May 04, 2014 11:45 am

Macswife8 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
@krysta0907  4m

@ChantalHMusic  1m

And i'll just link you to this one, since it's just a pic of Catherine in her seat.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 04, 2014 12:01 pm

Soooo, flying home anytime now and Game of Thrones in their own bed tonight???

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 04, 2014 12:06 pm

^I hope. Realistically, I think they either have to fly out of O'Hare or Madison. Milwaukee only had early flights they never would have made. But if they still had the private plane to fly them home, that would be pretty cool.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 04, 2014 12:14 pm

The family still owes Catherine a birthday party, as far as we know. I wonder if they do that tonight when SeanCat picks up their babies? IF they pick them up since they fly out again in a few days. #ThingsToPonder

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 04, 2014 12:17 pm

lipsis wrote:The family still owes Catherine a birthday party, as far as we know. I wonder if they do that tonight when SeanCat picks up their babies? IF they pick them up since they fly out again in a few days. #ThingsToPonder

I think they pick up the babies as I'm guessing they don't go to Cabo til Thursday morning probably.

As for a family birthday party, perhaps that happened already and we just didn't know about it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun May 04, 2014 12:27 pm

Just catching up on the days postings. IMO, in this case the jean jacket looks good on Cat. I realize it is church, but I think the dress is a bit frumpy on her, ( color?, no jewelry?) and the jacket makes it more youthful looking. As always, appreciative of all the postings, pictures, Link to video. Hope I can see it , had trouble with Vimeo. Thanks.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun May 04, 2014 12:30 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:The family still owes Catherine a birthday party, as far as we know. I wonder if they do that tonight when SeanCat picks up their babies? IF they pick them up since they fly out again in a few days. #ThingsToPonder

I think they pick up the babies as I'm guessing they don't go to Cabo til Thursday morning probably.

As for a family birthday party, perhaps that happened already and we just didn't know about it.

I am generally in favor of celebrating a birthday month or so.... so even though it's May, I think there are still a couple of weeks left for birthday celebrations.... JMO.

I did see how Shay said they were moving into their new house... I wonder if Sean's going to dodge that bullet just as Andrew "missed" Sean and Catherine's move.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 04, 2014 12:35 pm

jcrbil wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I am generally in favor of celebrating a birthday month or so.... so even though it's May, I think there are still a couple of weeks left for birthday celebrations.... JMO.

I did see how Shay said they were moving into their new house... I wonder if Sean's going to dodge that bullet just as Andrew "missed" Sean and Catherine's move.

And the "birthday month" is why I think it happened already.

And Shay and Andrew can pay people to move for them. SeanCat can visit once they are all unpacked, or even babysit the kids for an afternoon while mom and dad move/organize.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 04, 2014 12:37 pm

^^^ especially since Lola and Smith are best buds now!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 04, 2014 12:45 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ especially since Lola and Smith are best buds now!

#Precisely

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje